Tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mBM9rMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The TIME OF THE ALTS begins again as the king falls.

Are you refering to SIBOS? will there be live stream? If yes where?

Yes, tomorrow is right.... Get in while you still can!

discord.gg/mBM9rMA

Will dip when people realise nothing comes out at SIBOS..

What are people expecting?

News in the week after SIBOS. The conference itself is already priced in and nobody cares anymore. Just wait for the real stuff.

Wait, SIBOS is tomorrow and it's still going down? Oh shit, this thing is completely fucked.

No live stream

No. But ok

>Get in
>not asian

D R O P P E D

A coin that's worth a damn will usually rise in price on the anticipation of a conference. The fact that it's not is a very bad sign. I'm not trying to fud. Just tryin' to help bizbros out.

Yeah but circumstances are different.

You see, everyone knows there will be no news on conference but they still regard is as news for some reason so they believe people will sell during conference(sell the news).
So they sell before the conference because they believe it will dip more during conference and then they'll buy in lower.

Needless to say both group that sell before and during are retarded but some might profit.

Why should anyone care what the market thinks this is worth at this point?
People are so fucking dumb that they even doubt the SWIFT partnership even though it's been spelled out in several news articles. The reason the price isn't rising is because these children investing their lunch money need the team to spoonfeed them hype as if they fucking mattered or had anything to do with the success of this project, as if the price of LINK tokens on a chink exchange in mid October 2017 had any long term relevance.
Fuck them. Let them scramble to buy back in at 10x from here after they're done chasing pumps and losing their asses on shitcoins.

I don't know. It's been in a downtrend for a week and a half. I just don't see it getting any better for awhile. I remember the DASH conference and the price rose all the way up to the day before.

Yeah it lost momentum without any news, happens with most ICOs. Some are waiting for it to dip more to buy in lower and some just took the profits and got out.
Hopefully things will start to change 1-2 weeks after SIBOS, at least that's what we've been hearing from the slack.

I'm not saying it couldn't rise over the long term. It definitely could. But most coins over the long term can't keep the pace with bitcoin. And short term, it looks bad.

im not in link but your a retard kek

That is some low level fud you have there.

Are you seriously trying to evaluate a coin by its market price, when it has had zero news since its ICO 1 month ago?

There has been no information about this coin lately and somehow it tanked. Why? Ppl just got bored and went for more exciting alts, where every day there is a tweet or an article or a photo with Vitalik that radiate moonlight.

But LINK is not a scam and not a hype-driven project. You need to give it some time. Here are the reasons:
1. A unique project is hard in development. It isn't yet another wallet app or blocckchain attached to X or exchange or eth/btc clone with minor changes. It takes time to create smt new. Be patient
2. LINK has serious investors. The ones that are not chasing after x2 post-ICO gains from shitcoins. They are invested in the tech. And the tech needs stable internal currency — LINK — to operate. There will be no node operators if they are paid with a hype coin that has an unstable exchange rate. That is why LINK's growth gonna be superslow. You can actually see it in its trading history. Once it hit Binance, its $ price has been somewhat regulated by whales. They prevented it from soaring because it was too early.
3. So far it is listed only in 2 exchanges one of which is painful to use, desu. The day LINK hit Binance, it went x3 from its ED price.

Some fomoers claim that all the big investors gonna notice LINK on SIBOS. BS. All the right men already know about LINK and are already in. The only thing good about SIBOS is claiming that Sergey is still working at it and he has some result.

Considering this, in short term there is little chance for mooning. But in the long term it is the most exciting project there is today. And when it comes to choosing one candy today or 100 candies in a few years the choice is obvious. The only thing you are allowed to do with LINK is buying it while it is THIS low

Which part do I have wrong?

Sell if you know what's good for you.

>But most coins over the long term can't keep the pace with bitcoin
Not true at all.

Unless by "most coins" you mean DOGE and SIA.

>And when it comes to choosing one candy today or 100 candies in a few years the choice is obvious

Why do you think LINK will be relevant in YEARS given that how fast-paced crypto market is? We may see competitors showing up literally in any second. I agree with LINK MAY be a great long hold investment. But there's a chance it will become heaviest bags /biz ever known.

>We may see competitors showing up literally in any second.

Isnt that where patents are for?

Not much point in writing these essays. Some people just don't have the ability to change their minds. Let the poor stay poor.

ChainLink is years ahead of the competition.

From the thumbnail I thought she was holding a bong.

Except there are thousands of retards who think they have to "sell the news" before SIBOS.
Even though there is no news to sell; what Chainlink will be doing at SIBOS has been known for a year.
In reality, SIBOS is a massive marketing opportunity for LINK.

Any proofs that Sergey and Steve actually hold any patents re oracles, not text messaging or something? Plus what makes you think that their solution is the best and ultimate one?

>ChainLink is years ahead of the competition
Elaborate? Sounds deluded and emotional.

Chainlink has been in the works longer than ETH.

Also, creating a decentralized oracle network is pretty spectacular, hence why nobody's ever done it before.
That's why the whitepaper looks the way it does.

Sometimes it is vital to be the first instead of the best. I mean, look at BTC. It is definetely not technically perfect but who cares.

>That is some low level fud you have there.
Kek, Anons act like I'm forcing them to sell their precious LINK. By all means, keep your LINK.
>But in the long term it is the most exciting project there is today.
Everyone says this about their own coin. Also, LINK doesn't have any price history, so it's hard to say whether it can maintain price against bitcoin over the long term.

They've been working on this project for years, even before ethereum came in existence. Sergey registered the smartcontract.com domain BEFORE ethereum was a thing, think about that for a minute. If you invest that much time in a project, I'm pretty sure you'd think about protecting yourself legal wise.

Compare the Mobius network whitepaper's section on oracles to chainlink's. (This is the only known competitor so far)
No mention of trusted hardware, no mention of how data will be verified beyond "staking mechanism", etc. And I'm pretty sure they don't have anything resembling a working product, whereas SmartContract has been building oracles for years.

BTC is technically the worst and will pump for a long time still. But the time will come, when alts take over and the king dies.

>Why do you think LINK will be relevant in YEARS given that how fast-paced crypto market is?
Because it's the first mover in what it does, and already has a pretty significant history of exposure.
WEF mentioned the company by name in 2015, Capgemini also mentioned it by name in 2016, and now it's literally doing development for SWIFT.

For the time being, there is no competitor for decentralized oracles. And if one were to come, it would probably be nothing but a ripoff, since Chainlink's solution is so basic there isn't really anything fundamental you can improve on.

>Sergey registered the smartcontract.com domain BEFORE ethereum was a thing
Before Bitcoin was a thing, actually.

Yep, too many idiots thought that the presentation would be it and they would know by the end of it whether it would work out. Im expecting a dip because of that desu. Most of our movement since ICO has been shilling/fudding related anyways.

maybe that dip is alrleady priced in...

lel this

but seriously, if you look at the charts it looks like a buy/sell wall pingpong between 10k and 7k sats. i think actual big investors are trying to keep this at a certain price range for the time being. or maybe they intended to form that head and shoulders pattern we're seeing right now...

I highly doubt that first mover advantage works in real fintech. Also what makes you think that IT giants like IBM that are really into blockchain and have deep fintech connections haven't been developing their oracles for years and would announce it any second? I bet there's whole bunch of insider NDA info we are not aware of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The pre-conference dip people have talked about for weeks now.

Dead coin. I sold yesterday when it went through 7k support.

>i think actual big investors are trying to keep this at a certain price range for the time being
That's what I've been thinking.
Been watching the order books the last couple of weeks, and the fake walls were fucking everywhere.

>I highly doubt that first mover advantage works in real fintech.
You do?

>Also what makes you think that IT giants like IBM that are really into blockchain and have deep fintech connections haven't been developing their oracles for years and would announce it any second?
Yeah but then the hero would come with his helicopter and beat the baddie.

This. And all you'd need is a couple guys in each city to blow up the supercomputes.

THE DIP IS PRICED IN YOU FUCKSSS

>no answer
>le supercomputer meme
Ok, got you guys. Dip is sure priced in. Enjoy your gainz.

Holding on 300 Link for dear life

Its the most exciting end case for a project Ive seen, and only a couple other projects are in that category. Every "special case" project will be obsolete in a few years, while one of these swiss army knife solutions will arise from the ICO bubble.

You don't believe in first mover advantage, fine, act accordingly.
I'm not here to convince you of shit.

I personally believe that it's extremely difficult to displace decentralized networks that are more established.
And I'll act according to that.

Many imperfect things take ages to replace, sometimes literaal ages.
Are you so sure you'll live up to BTC being forgotten?

I hold a lot of linkies because I believe in the coin.

But people focus too much on sibos. Sibos is merely a sign that the coin is heading into the right direction.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL IT WILL HIT 25 CENTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sibos == networking, the presentation will come and go without any substantial news and weak handed fags will see bc they are too impatient to wait a week or two later. Get into LINK on this dip!!!!

>weak handed fags will see bc they are too impatient to wait a week or two later.
This is what I'm internally debating: Sell now waiting for the dump after SIBOS where it might go under 30 cents and then buy in again, or just hold and not risk something big coming out during SIBOS and this thing skyrocketing?

Last time this happen that coin rose to 15 dollars, its name?
A little coin called Antshares

same thoughts here, no clue what I'll do yet

Wasn't that on the rollout of their rebranding though? Chainlink needs to have something big in store. Also, Antshares was a chinkcoin. It seems like they behave differently.

There is nothing on whois showing he was original registrant. It only shows current owner and when registered. More than likely he bought it from a squatter who was just guessing at good domains.

Maybe.

Yup. The bots are clearly maintaining a price range. The whales are shaking all the weak hands and those who bought at Ath. Massive dip after Sibos but I doubt we will see 5k sats or below.
Anyways I'm confident it will reach 0.8 before eoy and 2-3 before March.
Unless they announce a partnership with Swift for the long run of course. Serious moon mission if true

If that user is wasn't larping and they ARE launching a 100 bank initiative then it's going straight to the moon. It would break $5 within the day.

If this happens I would be able to retire immediately