Has anyone here unironically holding bitbean? is the sprout meme worth it?

has anyone here unironically holding bitbean? is the sprout meme worth it?

im thinking about buying a shitload when it stops falling

all-in fagget

Then fill your bags now user.
beans made me more gains than any other shitcoin

do you want me to be honest? it's a kind of cool idea but you need to trust the bitbean whales to not destroy all the liquidity in the market because they totally can, very easily. the challenge is surviving until the emission rate slows way down and it stops inflating so much to catch up with adoption of this shitcoin.
le smart money would probably set some super low buy orders down to even single digits and wait for the blood.

all in since 59 sats

it hurts, but I know it will pump again

its not in their interest to destroy the liquidity though but as you can imagine most of them would be using it throughout this alt boom to use as a cash cow for buying into other things

I just read their website. It looks like the selling point is that it's fast and had larger blocks than BTC.

People are using BTC as a store of wealth though.

If I wanted something fast and with low fees I have Dash, Ripple, and Stellar.

I think if I needed to send crypto to someone I'd probably use Dash. It has a phone app so it's normie friendly. I checked coinmarketcap and according to that you can trade Dash for USD but bitbean only trades for other cryptos. So if I sent bitbean to a normie that adds an extra step for them.

So what is bitbean's edge? Why should people use it instead of DASH, STR, & XRP?

>So what is bitbean's edge?
memes

thinking of buying a small amount of bean just for the fuck of it

this isn't a bad thing it's just that the net weight is probably so high that you need at least 100k beans in order to even have a chance at a stake any time soon

Out of all the shit that I've seen on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general the bean meme was the best one. People were literally making bean movie trailers and movie posters and an entire newcoin generation fell for it.

You guys really are unflappable. You're a different breed than the digicucks and other bagholders.

>unflappable
now what the fuck does that even mean

> when it stops falling

Anyway, it's pretty much guaranteed to go 60 sats (possibly 80 sats) once bitcoin stops JUSTing alts. So free 30-80% gains if you buy now.

rofl holy hell

the best part about bitbean is that its not trying to sell some *extra* shit on top of the original blockchain tech

its not trying to be private transaction coin (dash), bank interlending coin (ripple), coin to coin bridge (stellar)

its just fucking beans. proof of stake bitcoins, plain and simple.

i like beans dont get me wrong from my posts it's just not necessarily something i would buy until it takes more of a shit. i missed the boat when it was single digits, it may come around again one day.

if it ever hits single digits it's dead

if it hits one sat I will buy them all with everything I have.

unless it's too late. It might end up being too late and just maintain a steady foor of like 25 for years

>its just fucking beans. proof of stake bitcoins, plain and simple.

> 2 fucking billion shitbeans circulating

>can't stake shit unless you buy like 1k usd of it
>have to buy 1k usd of it

>DASH, STR, & XRP?

Jesus Christ you picked the absolutely most horrid cryptos out there

Try Litecoin, Monero, Zcash or even ethereum

>XRP
LFMAO

>> 2 fucking billion shitbeans circulating
>supply matters
kys

I just bought 250k @ 45. I hope I don't regret this.

already in the profit, gj fellow beaner, stake away

Never sold one bean sprouting about 5000 to 7000 per day

nice, what price did you buy at?

12 sats

May i ask a beaner to gimme 1000 beans? I wanna start staking and see if it works, Thanks

Pic unrelated

2DdUHnuh3eeuttYaFGQAaaTZA2vPusZv1d

the sun will die before you get a single stake

Might aswell wanna try^^

How to increase your net worth 30x in the shortes period of time:
1. Sell BitBean;
2. Buy Chancoin;
3. Wait a little bit;
4. $$,$$$

o shit bois, 52 sats, resistance broken, GET IN

I like bitbean but its so meme-y that I cant buy it