Amerimutt thread

post your best amerimutt memes for future use in the good fight against this websites tyrannical majority
also discuss all the ways burgers have negatively effected various societies throughout history, in one of their many acts of furious autism

They said Israel can move some federal buildings to Jerusalem so I had to set my house on fire and rape and kill several of my neighbors. We will have vengeance for this one day you fucking mutts.

First topic: the amerimutt support of israel in removing traditional landowners and destabilising the middle east
>Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of US foreign aid. In the past, a portion was dedicated to economic assistance, but all economic aid to Israel ended in 2007 due to Israel's growing economy.[95][96] Currently, Israel receives $3 billion annually in US assistance through Foreign Military Financing (FMF)
>hmmm, i wonder what giving $3 billion worth of armaments annually to a crazed society of zionists will do
>wtf why does the whole arab world hate us? its not like we supported a removal and genocide of their people or anything

a

>I UM 1/128 SWEDISH, MY GREAT GRANNY CAME FROM OSLO

does anyone have a higher res version of this?

>this mudslime is asspained over some international banter
Haha

>I UM REAL IRISH, THE MODERN IRISH ARE ANGLO MUTTS

The state of this board.

You should go back to /bant/

t.

>President Obama's Fiscal Year 2010 budget proposes $53.8 billion for appropriated international affairs' programs. From that budget, $5.7 billion is appropriated for foreign military financing, military education, and peacekeeping operations. From that $5.7 billion, $2.8 billion, almost 50% is appropriated for Israel.
starving kids in africa?
natural disaster victims in asia?
nah israel needs more guns :^)

>DA 23ANDME ARE CLEARLY JOOS, HOW CAN I BE POSSIBLY 10% NEGROID, WHAT IS THIS NONSENCE?????///

>cries about things that offend muslims
>cries that we aren't feeding Africans
So is this a leftist shitskin meme or...?

not the meme, but related
>we support democracy btw

>be europoor and so-called "master race"
>lost to patriotic american mutt soldiers

How can eurocucks compete?

>murrica won ww2 if it wasnt for us yall be speaking german now

>what is the pacific theater
>what is lend-lease

Lmao you euros are too dumb to take of yourselves, America saved you twice

I don't get it

>we saved you from yourselves
whoah

Eurabians eternally and violently mad that America let Israel move some federal buildings to Jerusalem.

>Veeky Forums - memes, pop culture and international banter

see this its not really some pol tier meme about race(to most people), more at the way americans have zero respect for other nations and peoples while holding themselves up as the best nation on earth that is unable to be criticised

>pacific theater
Oh I'm laffin

Implying that I am any of those things. Consider killing yourself for this unfunny meme. Some of us on here actually want to have an intelligent discussion on all things history, not everyone likes your shitty amerimutt memes. Read the rules. I'm considering saging this thread.

then respond to the actual historical posts and produce your thoughts

>The U.S. has been criticized for making statements supporting peace and respecting national sovereignty, but while carrying out military actions such as in Grenada, fomenting a civil war in Colombia to break off Panama, and Iraq.
>The U.S. has been criticized for advocating free trade but while protecting local industries with import tariffs on foreign goods such as lumber and agricultural products.
>The U.S. has also been criticized for advocating concern for human rights while refusing to ratify the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
>The U.S. has publicly stated that it is opposed to torture, but has been criticized for condoning it in the School of the Americas.
>The U.S. has advocated a respect for national sovereignty but has supported internal guerrilla movements and paramilitary organizations, such as the Contras in Nicaragua.
>The U.S. has been criticized for voicing concern about narcotics production in countries such as Bolivia and Venezuela but doesn't follow through on cutting certain bilateral aid programs.
>The U.S. has been criticized for not maintaining a consistent policy; it has been accused of denouncing alleged rights violations in China while supporting alleged human rights abuses by Israel.

Amerimutts are subhumans

>All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.