OMG

When did you realise this coin was a scam?

>$8 coin
>doesn't even have a wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you talk about the value of a coin? Talk about marketcap. You need to study some more Prajeed.

watch what will happen when the wallet is out this year and people start to stake

small hint: moon

satanic trips confirms OP doesn't know shit about shit.
300 dollar moon mission 2018

yeah no this coin has had so many people hyping coming moons that bagholders will weigh the thing down forever now.

you don't know shit, the volume of coins like qtum is usually in the top 3 and no moon, the price stays low.

the value of a coin is the literal indication of its worth dumbasses.

This.

wtf am i reading lmfao.

how does that make any sense you single digit iq goober.

omise handles 9 digits $ daily and once they link it with omisego watch what will happen you poor pleb.

oh god. you not even single digit iq

you dont even understand what he was trying to tell. please piss off to reddit and gtfo my board.

you dork, theres a million things out there with a larger market cap and that doesnt make their price increase.

the value of a coin is literally its price, how can you even argue with that? lol.

>moon
>moon
>moon

You pajeets are all the same, impatient.

EVERY single analyst has said Omisego is a long term hold.

You fucking moonboys. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

he was looking at the price but not cap u monkey. 8$ doesnt tell me shit. i need to know the fucking cap.

i bet op buys into ripple because its under a dollar.

samefagging too huh?

listen, point one:

when a coin dumps it creates bagholders, they will dump when they can to get out rather than being poor again the next time it rises even near where they got in.

The more bagholders you have from heights and unfullfilled hype the harder it is for your coin to rise in value you dolt.

now, as for my second point, i already explained in my other post.

wrong you retard. this dump aka correction shaked out all the weak hands. next bull run we to parabolic which will be after fork.

do u even basic logic u dumbass?

90% of people who hold into something actually believe in it and do not panic sell at loss like broke pajeets. we got rid of them now.

do u faggot even understand the principle of a correction?

i have 3 words for you, key, crypt, meme.

check the history of these coins, all pump and dumps made by the same man, they go until they become heavy with bagholders then the guy creates a new coin for the very reason i stated.

omg is becoming heavier.

$50 by mid 2018.

just a note on this, omg is not a bad coin and will rise from this position, but what i said is true too.

the coin cant moon for long anymore.

They're right dude. Don't get hostile. They ARE right

why the fuck would I hold this coin? it has already done 20x.....

This only "tanked" because its BTC pair went up though. The actual USD price hadnt dropped all that much, atleast by crypto standards

Relatively speaking that's nothing compared to a lot of cryptos

Fucking this! Everyone losing their minds looking at btc comparative charts. It's maddening.

Compare btc to usd but compare alts to btc? Fucking wot

REQ will rek OMG.

nah

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

mimimi
they said it didnt dip below 0,0015.

it diped below 0,0015. fellas I am buyin at 0,0010

so thats why whales shake out people on purpose to accumulate more just like its happening right now in omg

if you could read order books you would know.

30-50$ q1 2018 screenscap this please.

Makes omg seem legit really good

I love watching chartists and moon kiddies talking about OMG.

None of you have any idea how to actually evaluate coins. You just care about short term 5x-ing your lunch money.

You have no idea what's about to come. You're so dumb, poor, and Indian that you can't put it together. You don't know about the technology, you don't know about the team, you don't know about the relationships. You don't know anything.

And I'm sitting here with my fat stack literally fucking assured we're going to #3 coin status in 2018. It's so blatantly obvious I know that anyone who doesn't realize this is literally retarded.

So I don't mind.

i tried to educate biz my money but i figured out these kids legit are gambling with lunch money to have some money for booze on weekends.

everybody who takes this game serious with real money is deep in omg.

is this a worst scam than eboost?

Test

We're here for btc first, fiat second. If your shitcoin is being left behind as btc appreciates then it's going to be dumped.

Ya the team is honestly fucking crazy and their partnerships are great.

Do you know any other altcoin that is sponsored by a bank, working with tons of vendors, and is basically collaborating to make its own fucking accelerator for other coins?

We're just so used to big news from OMG that we forget how exceptional their progress have been. It might cause prices to drop because hype is dying down but long term we all know it has amazing potential.

Some people here need to buy because of product itself rather than following hype waves.

Yeah It hurts to see the value in btc decrease on omg.

However as seen above this is a solid project so I as well will hodl.