It is almost time. Got your XRP, fellas?

1100 XRP and strapped in

just let this thought go through your head:

you're supporting a project that is backed and supported by a wall street criminal, who in return was more or less one of the reasons Bitcoins and digital currencies became a hot topic.

This guy is an absolute disgrace to the human race and if I'd see this fuckhead irl, I probably wouldn't be able to hold myself back and not smashing his skull against cold, wet, dirty asphalt.

Sure strong boy now go back to your basement

Back to your containment board, low IQ mouthbreathing poltard

>muh neckbeard logic xdd

you ever told yourself that the world is unfair? that there are bad people out there with bad, egomaniacal intentions? i am certain you told yourself that there would be nothing that you could do as a single person.

yet you support this piece of shit bitch scum. shame on you.

He's low IQ for having contempt for one of the most contemptible leeches modern society has produced?

What about xlm (stellar)?

says the neet who's trying to make it by speculating

Sure i did, when i was a teenager. Then you grow.

Plus Ripple has nothing to do with Ben.

you consider the blind acceptance of other people fucking your ass as growing up?

fuck you. you're a weak little shill, with no social awareness or own unbiased personal opinions.
grow some balls you faggot.

Hey, my names Ben

No i learned you need capital to make a change ;)

Only have 2000, but I got my helmet on. Sells set at 9k and 13k

I'm ready, jews do your best.

>how normies invest
>b-b-but muh feelings

gtfo if you're not here to make money

100k reporting in.

Reporting in. Just sold a quarter and planning to buy in at the dip.

I fucking hate xrp but money is money.

I'm trusting you faggots

best case scenario is that you get gains. worst case scenario is that nothing happens. pretty foolproof as far as the crypto trading goes.

Sounds good to me, I'd be happy with even a 5% upwards movement desu

You shouldn't be mean to /pol/ son. Bankers aren't happy for crypto. Soon there will be a super computer in every city. Then this board will turn pink for a few weeks, Fear the jew

Yes it is Ben, yes it is.

I hope you lose everything faggot

I only have 1200, who's got predictions on the top price.. is it going to be tomorrow or closer the end of swell???

I'm holding Stellar bro, we will share the same moon mission as our Xrp bros but we will have greater gains.

108k checking in.
Whats the exit point?

$1

That would be nice

That post has absolutely nothing to do with /pol/.

Deluded as fuck.
0.3-0.35$ MAX.

I'm not a neet guy. I'm a mechanic who is trying to make some good money elsewhere

Stellar is the retarded cousin.

do i still have time to buy?

Yes.

Just let this thought go through your head

Youre hear to make money not to virtue signal to other broke ass wannabe basement dwellers
Sit down and shut the fuck up

>Distributed ledger as protection against fraud
>run all your own nodes
>reallymakesyouthink.jpg

kek

Spotted the Fed shill

>virtue signalling on an anonymous website
Why do people do this shit?