100 USD Crypto Experiment

I am thinking about investing 100 USD with the goal of 10% weekly profit. Do you think it is doable?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/EXDJC97.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you think thats possible then KYS

Take your lunch money else where big guy.

You'll lose more money with the transaction fees

Get in and get your hands dirty kiddo there's only one way to find out

Its more than doable.

But 2 things :
1. Its not the time to invest. Be ready for the BTC fork tho. It gonna fall back to 3000$ and you have to find the perfect alt to invest in. For the last week, we had 4 days 95% of coins in negative change%. Dont trade now unless you're 100% sure of your move.

2. If you never traded before, you gonna loose money. I'd say around 20% before you understand how shit works. And understand how your mind work over greedyness.

I've already invested 300 USD and fell for the HODL meme. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I only made around 100 by holding LTC for since July. My intention is keep that part of my portfolio as is since it has turned me a profit, but seeing that I could have sold at the ATH and then buy when it hit again the 35 makes me think I am doing something wrong.

Yesterday I went in on VTC. It's already up by 20% and it looks like it will keep going up.

I've come to the conclusion that if I were to set a 10% weekly profit goal, then by week 40 I'll have over 4000 USD, which is crazy if you think about it.

>investing 100 bucks

EVERYONE LOOK! WE GOT THE NEXT WARREN BUFFET HERE!

No

If you are willing to provide more for my experiment, you are more than welcome.

That's not how % work brainlet.

Why though? Most coins have days where they gain more than 10%.

Dude. On bittrex its so fucking easy to make 1% over a coin within no time. You hold when you understand what you're doing. Dont hold unless you know and understand the whole chart of your coin. Else you gonna loose money. And I mean A LOT. Not some random 20% like I told you. Dont hold unless you understand the chart ffs.

Try to think.

from time to time bitcoin shits all over the place and then your weekly 10% turns into -50% in a few minutes, before you can decide if you hodl or sell. and whatever decision you make then, it is most likely the wrong.
so.. nope, it is not a good idea.
but it is possible to make good gains, even with 100 bucks, as long you have a goal and never look back.

wew lad

i.imgur.com/EXDJC97.png

Bitpetite or bitconnect, but they are likely pyramid schemes that could collapse at any time

If you trade it's possible but most coins are not that volatile. You can do it with shitcoins and make a couple thousands

Can you recommend some resources about cryptos? Are the rules the same for both 'traditional' and crypto investing?

I started with $140 you utter dumbfuck, eat my ass

this
was new to trading/investing. So i started with $150, figured i would probably lose most/all of it. I lost $30 right off the bat trying to daytrade shitcoins, lesson learned. Now i keep most of what i have parked in BTC, keep some staked in ARK since it generates "interest." and i keep about 10-20% on an exchange, so I can practice trading without losing too much. Patience pays off.

It's ok to start with $100 because:
>it's something you can afford to lose
>it's a bigger satisfation go to $100 to $100k rathen than go to 10k to 100k

OP if I could easily make even a 1% every day I would buy you a Lambo for Christmas just because you're a funny deluded guy.

Yes . Arbitrage
Or oscillating coins. Lots of possibilities. Don't let the big guys let you down