Youre not missing this, user..?

>youre not missing this, user..?

>tfw went from 7,5k etp to 5,5k etp with daytrading meme. still comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148124.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too lost a chunk of my position trying to daytrade ETP, now just holding for the sweet gains

fuckkkk wanted to stronger my position yesterday in dip around 2.80?

fucking 4$ now -.-

They may have NEO..
But we have John Metawick

Nah, weak meme. Stop it while it's fresh.

Yeah wasn't even feeling it when I posted.
John Wick is cash though.

fuck where are the good MVS memes, this is Metaverse we need some Snow Crash related memery or awesome cyberpunk hotline asthetics

What are some realistic expectations for the price in the next 2 weeks or so?

$5 way too easy, $7 easy. $10 maybe

Dopeeee, got in at $3 but if I can double the money I put on I'll be a happy man

It's doing very nicely at the moment. Tempted to sell at current high and buy back when dips to 65ish.

Nice. But seriously ETP is weak on the meme front - not expecting LINK levels of meme power but it's seriously punching below it's weight atm.

the gainz are making up for this tho

True, true.

Omg ITS HAPPENING right NOW
$5 today
$10 next week

why is this happening to me I am not a good person

Just broke even from a bad omg investment due to this glorious shitcoin

bought at 18k sats sold at 36k. fml i guess ;-)

classic Veeky Forums
Nice try faggot

Look at them orderbooks! Shit aint going down

Why would I buy high. We will hit resistance soon and I will just buy the dip.
exactly.

$5 today. $10 by next Sunday. This is a literal moonshot unfolding before our eyes.

I like how I'm up 200% and the few who got in tried telling everyone about it but they were too obsessed with LINK and would only post pajeet jokes.

I wish I had more than 750 of these. Still, can't complain too much.

Wondering how high this is gonna go up

Does this shit even have a working product?

omfg, thank you to whoever show me this gem a few days ago.. I'm already up 40K dollars, cashing out today and paying myself back for my last couple losses.

WHY IS THIS SHIT MOONING?

There's nothing wrong with buying high if there's legit news of this moon instead of some exchange listing.

don't mention it

No

> why is this mooning

because its criminally undervalued

It follows compliances with chinese law though that is necessary to operate legally when exchanging, managing, what have you, large amounts of assets. Also an incredible team that has been developing for years. And a huge resurgent chinese market. You are a fool not to be all in at this point. We are talking about multiplication here DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME

There's only one post on reddit that shilled this coin up and the tip was brought up and acted upon. That was last week when it as 0.0055. Before that, it stayed pretty low for a while.

Unless that shilling brought out some heavy buy tips from youtube or another resource, there's no reason for it to be mooning on it's value.

my greatest regret was selling 1/3 of my stack feeling that the growth was unsustainable.

Basically another shitty swiss army knife platform like Coss that attempts to do 75 things instead of being good at 1 or 2

yes but they will be able to do it. They very well could partner with other organizations as well. It will surpass its all time high and go to what it will be considered worth in a prospectful manner I think

You shit ass pajeet need to understand, that you have to invest in to the coin BEFORE its a done deal and a coin is 50$ a pop.

You sick bastard.

you even gonna eat those eyeballs

This is a chinese product...whole different beast. It's basically a much better version of NEO, and look how hard that one mooned.

>This is a chinese product...whole different beast. It's basically a much better version of NEO, and look how hard that one mooned.

That's how I see it as well. To do business in China, you need to be based there. At the start, there really was only NEO in the Chinese blockchain headlines, now NEO has a competitor starting to steal away some of the headlines, mostly b/c it's just better in my opinion (not investment advice, look into yourself and make sure you believe the same thing). Meta will just plain and simple attract more businesses vs NEO. Meta actually will build the smart contracts for them (100+ team) vs NEO with only 20ish team members hoping people build on their platform. Meta has what NEO wants already, plus Meta has their own blockchain vs NEO being a eth token.

what? xD

>NEO being a eth token

LOL WHAT? Okay dude, good research you've done! Keep it up!

To do business in China you have to SPEAK CHINESE so you can articulate complex technological complexies to one another and manage business easily remotely and perhaps even locally. They are cooperating with the government and are going to be a sure bet for certain industries that will tag along due to the nature of relationships and spots of entry in a free market for a blockchain technology that will work for managing assets and todos with business in China.

To do business in China you have to be an expert at blockchain. Metaverse expert required. Metaverse bridge gap between offline and online world, communist party celebrate great fortune.

tldr: this is our rucky day.

Thanks to the user who posted the original thread on 11th :)

Got myself 2500 ETP at $3. A couple of days ago it reached an all time low of fucking 50 cents...Wish I went all in on that point. But no, I was too busy crying about missing out on the bitcoin moon....pls let this be the new ANS.

You will still double your money at the very least. This will go to around $7 soon. Anticipate a drop as resistance of reaching $5 tonight, HODL or buy & resell.

looks like the arrow points to end of June.

any idea on how to mine ETP? Been checking leddit and bitcoin forums cant find any info on miners or stats.

Would love to try mining this coin.

50 cents a couple days ago? you mean 1.30 5 days ago? because thats when I bought in

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148124.0