Cute Veeky Forums thread

When you find out about something that's absolutely adorable and just have to share.

(XF-85 Goblin parasite fighter, nuclear bombers were going to poop them out to fight MiGs)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNzj04AUJtE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKQMcEdEiIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I-I'll get you soon enough, interceptors! >:3

Ontos: the little tank that could

>Beep beep, I'm a war machine

some approach to aerodynamics seemed to have made air dumplings a thing in the 1930s

>that one moment when A-H made a plane small enough to be a child's toy

C U T E

I think the American south is cute

they're so different

they do things that seem silly, but it makes them happy

look at this governor of Texas, shooting his pistol into the air because that just part of their culture

:3

>I'm the might of the italian airforce :3

Kawaii!

It's a little dolphin!

look at this venezuelan qtp2ts >:3

IT'S SO ADORABLE

They look like giant Darth Vader heads on wheels

I remember this thing in Battlefield

Seriously, what was purpouse of such small cannons?

It's probably just a minature model for reenactment purposes, I think the smallest artillery commonly used would've been a 3-pounder (not including puckle guns, gatling guns or mitrailleuse)

This is presumably a starter's pistol being fired at the start of the race.

Firing guns into the air as a form of self expression is illegal in Texas, as it is everywhere else.

What happened to this thing? Is it still somewhere in space?

> My mommy says I'm handsome. :3

Those helmets probably doubled its armour

>Firing guns into the air as a form of self expression is illegal in Texas, as it is everywhere else.

This made me chuckle heartily

Are these Adrians?

The tankette is a Polish TKS, the helmets are probably Wz. 15's, their version of the Adrian

Destroyed on reentry after 3 months.

NASA's Super Guppy

To kill small enemies of course

heart status: conquered

I love me some air dumplings

Strapping wings to the biggest engine should be the most masculine thing ever, and it is, yet it also turns out adorabu

So cute :3
These things were designed to kill millions

> These things were designed to kill millions

This alone increases the cute factor by at least 5 gigakittens.

i think so, too
*sucks big assymetrical dick*

C U T E

my heart is stolen

Duelling

it's dangerous because those bullets you fired into the air must fall back down somewhere.

he truly is /our guy/

that guy looks like the drug dealer from Workaholics

checked

Signal Cannon.

Terminal velocity, how does it work?

imagine going to cannon school just to be assigned a signal cannon.

bahahaha oh fuck me that's funny I'd be so disappointed, I could just imagine looking around for my cannon and the instructor just points to the deck

>Be me, kadett Anöner dreaming of getting fame and glory on the battlefield, and wanting to serve my fatherland
>Your father was a talented artillery officer who fought in most important campaigns of king Frederic the Great, where he gained respect and honours
>Since childhood dream of ruling the battlefield by releasing deadly missles on crowded enemy forces, spreading shock and awe
>Your dad sends you to prestigious artillery school, where you will learn secrets of this powerful army branch.
>Every student in school is fine, expect that douchebag Kurt. He always mocks you for your height. Fuck him, he's probably a bastard of a Polack mercenary anyway.
>Fuck you Kurt
>But the real pain in the ass is the school commander, who sets inhuman levels of drill and discipline. Hate him after first week.
>Anyway, study what you always loved - learn types of cannons and cannonballs, gun recoil physics, procedures of using a cannon and safety measures. Also practise some swordfight in case enemy reaches the guns.
>Few years later comes the day you always waited for - the end of education and assignation to different units.
>General kommandant Cunt starts to read our names and the units we're assigned to
>"Kadett Kurt Chaddinger - 128th artilliere-regiment, sergeant of a heavy 12-pound cannon"
>Fuck that guy, you're probably get the same firepower, or better
>Rest of guys get assigned to same or slightly lighter artillery units
>"Kadett user Anöner..."
>Ohboiherewego.jpg
>"...13th regiment of 2nd signalisation corps. Sergeant of special signal gun"
>What ze fuck
>You can hear chuckles in rows behind
>Fuck you Kurt
>The only other one who gets to be an officer in a signal corps is your school's retard
>Dreams of your whole life get shattered in a matter of seconds - you will never achieve your father's glory
>Leipzig, Ligny, Waterloo - your colleagues from academy bash frogs and gain fame in whole army
>In the meantime you pop flares from your gunlet
>JUST

It works very bad for your skull when a bullet fall on it at X hundreds km/h.

>deadly emu killer

>tfw all your friends get to hang out together in thier big tanks
>tfw you're stuck alone in your tiny whippet

youtube.com/watch?v=SNzj04AUJtE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKQMcEdEiIk
>I-I'll get you, m-m-meanie tank >:3 *pomf*
Smol ATs are adorable

>nuclear bombers

Is that the one powered by Corium?

Am I crazy for thinking that Nuragic Civilization has a unique quality of cuteness compared to other civilizations?

It's like a sandcastle! But an actual castle. I approve.

I like these Hakka fortified villages. Cosy.

cont.
Must have made for an intense sense of community

That looks like the tower of the undying from Thrones.

> S-Stop hugging me, I'm a weapon of mass destruction

3000 BC: Now with real rolling action! Collect them all!

Reminds me of this T H I C C Rajput fort

>tank
REEEEEEEEEE

This Thor minifig

I didnt need these feels

I know I shouldnt /r/equest without contributin myself, but fuck it I'm gonna do it anyway.
Anyone want to share any cute /romantic stories/greentext storties, about forbiden friendship/romance? Between nobles or soldiers or anybody.
And because I'm obnoxious faggot, it would be nice if it had homosexual flavour to them