FUCK COINBASE

UK resident here.
>Got €410 to transfer back to my bank on coinbase.
>It won't let me send back to my card.
>Try and do SEPA transfer
>Have to send €6 somewhere, don't understand.
>Bank account is dry.
>Make said €6 transfer to fuck knows where, no record of transaction, not even got enough funds in bank to deposit the funds.
>Wants me to send it to some fucking place i DON'T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSNTAD FUCK THESE GUYS
>All I want is my fucking money back
>No helpline, no online chat
>Fuck Coinbase it's been a month and I haven't got my money back

I hope they all fucking rot in hell bunch of fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

anycoindirect.eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you can cash out cryptos

You're here forever

Help me

>cant figure out how to do sepa transfer
how the fuck did you figure out buttcoins then

i deposited 1k usd to gdax 4 days ago and it still shows as pending even though the money is no longer in my bank account.

is this normal? where the fuck is my money anyway?

The fucking system makes no sense my friend. There is no place to see if the transaction is even pending either. Don't act like a fucking smartarse when you don't even know what the fuck's going on. There's a good boy. Cunt.

well call your bank then

And saw what. It's not their problem is it. Coinbase wants me to verify the account by depositing more Euros into my coinbase wallet. There are no funds in my account so I can't even do it, there is also no way to see if the thing is pending. God I hate them so much, I don't want to be putting more money in, I want my money back now. Fucking pisstakers. They had no problem taking the fucking money out of my account.

could at least verify it got through correctly

>using coinbase from the EU
You deserve to get fucked. Why the hell do you think I don't try to circumvent and use Kraken? Cause that shits hard to use as a fucko across the Atlantic.

anycoindirect.eu to paypal in 2-3 hours.

Its weekend, Banks don‘t work on weekends.

Whats wrong with using coinbase from europe?

Coinbase is based in the US, and fucks Euros with Sepa more often than not. It's obnoxious, and I have a friend who is going through the same bullshit as OP is cause he lives in the EU.

>send over 1 sepa payment of 1 euro
>takes 5 days
>no more issues
wow so complicated

Ya cause OP sure is having fun.

Does anyone know another exchange I can send my BTC to and then withdraw it to my bank that way?

>takes 5 days

Yet with Kraken it takes one

sounds like user error if the person barely understands how to send a regular sepa money transfer

>Have to send €6 somewhere, don't understand.
>Make said €6 transfer to fuck knows where, no record of transaction, not even got enough funds in bank to deposit the funds.
>Wants me to send it to some fucking place i DON'T EVEN FUCKING UNDERSNTAD FUCK THESE GUYS
I mean really either OP can't think cause he's having a panic attack or he's some sort of brainlet.

Sepa transfers take 2-5 bank days and that has nothing to do with coinbase or whatever but rather the EU banking system and whatnot

Probably both in all honesty. I just know that you go Google this shit, Euros tend to have problems Americans never run into. And that's mostly because you guys are across the pond. If I was a Euro I'd use Kraken, although MgTox is a quaint reminder of where the fucks went to now.

listen OP i made the rookie mistake when i first started out too send your money to a circle wallet and they will cash it to your bank took like 2-3 days for me

I still don't understand why my UK fellas don't cash out in euros or dollars to Revolut and then exchange it without any fees to pounds. You are missing out.

Which circle wallet should I use? And should I send them actual Euros/GBP or BTC???? - I am holding on LocalBitcoins.com atm waiting for my BTC transfer to come through. Thanks.

Holy shit you fucking retard I know how to do a SEPA transfer you cunt. Look at the fucking reviews of when people try to verify the SEPA transfers on COINBASE YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, THEY DON'T VERIFY THE FUCKING TRANSACTION KILL YOURSELF

better yet
why are you cashing straight from coinbase
just send the coins to localbtc then sell that shit at a markup for xtra profit

I want to say you just send them euros i sent usd by card and everything worked out. I never sent money from exchange but i have always assumed you could since the last ordeal. check it out tho i just made an account and it gives you a wallet

I have the BTW on Localbtc.com. Then what, then I have £££ on a website again with no way of getting back into my cock licking bank account.

But localbitcoin is over the goddamn counter

Next time use Bitstamp. Been using since May with no problems at all.
>t.brit

>Doesn't have £6

Does your job advisor know your spending JSA on magic internet coins?

just transfer btc into a wallet and become a seller on localbitcoins or bittylicious