Not a single thread on biz about this

Not a single thread on biz about this.
Pink wojaks of disbelief soon.
COMFY AS FUCK

if nobody wants to buy it now user why do you think someone will buy your bags later lol

>he doesn't know Obsidian didn't even sell out
>mfw flipped ODN for 8k Profit

wow danke sehr, jetzt weiß ich bescheid und werde mein geld in das investrieren. Ich danke dir.

bump for the ones that are willing to do 2 minutes of google research for this.
Good luck

what is this

kek normies trying to figure out this

kek im one of them

Name starts with W.
If you seriously need more info than the first letter and the time remaining to participate you guys are just too new for this

Wolk? I'm not whitelisted :(

>Name starts with W.
>If you seriously need more info than the first letter and the time remaining to participate you guys are just too new for this

Is it Walton?

Kek im kidding thanks OP

I'm already balls deep in Request so honestly I don't really care that much, hope it works out for you tho

ur welcome dude

maxed out Request day 1 and 2 on req aswell, thats enough for me. See you on moon dude, godspeed

no..

>tokens locked for 1 month
no, thanks

why not just name it you huge faggot

>their website reminds me of DNT
no, thanks

to keep crazy dumb money out of this fine ico. Just like fucking obsidian.
It's obviously enough info to find it as long as you're not retarded or lazy as shit and hate money

alright OP you obviously want us to help you get passed your shitty little cap so just tell us and ill consider throwing in 50 ETH

I dont want to look every coin at cmc that starts with w just to find out that your whole shit thread is nothing but shit.

they don't have to hit the cap. the total token generated will be determined by the market.

curvy wood cunts

christ almight just tell the people its not on google anywhere prove me wrong

i hope you've read the whitepaper, op. because i just skimmed through it and it appears this has a "buy back" program. from my experience, any ico with a buyback usually fails. the latest one being blackmoon.

link it,

>looking for a coin that is in presale phase on CMC.
Jesus how new are you even?
Good luck for the next months in case you don't quit

There is no buyback dude..