>not understanding personal caps
>not understanding this the best ICO format ever created
>trying this hard to buy below the 7x it's currently going for on nigger delta

NO PROTOTYPE

WHITEPAPER ICO

WHERE DEM 5x BOYZ?
MAYBE IF YOU STOP INVESTING IN SHIT ICOS YOU'LL GET THAT 5x

Kek pathetic burgers

Sorry burguers, you'll have to buy our tokens at x5 minimum. Feeling so comfy. Next Omise boys.

Yeah i fell for this shitcoin. Lucky that i only filled 4 accounts so far.

>X5 gains srly Stück, FCK this shitcoin

Already 100 eth deep and buying more

kek

Don't come back to me trying to sell your bags after ICO for 0.75x

ING bank and Y combinator apparently, you know just small billion dollar companies

If you think nigger delta is gonna be like this

you gonna be sorely mistaken
no product kek

HODL your bags till next year

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT THIS IS JUST SAD
THEY WILL NEVER REACH THE HARDCAP AND WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE PROJECT JUST LIKE AVALON

no but seriously, you guys think they will refund me if they cancel the project?

help me decide.
pic related

buy or regret

>no product
Like kyber

KEK they gonna have to open up the rest to public

KEK biggest mark of failure for any ICO

Why buy @ ICO price if you can buy it in a week @ 3x ICO price.

Can't tell if burgers are just salty or actually this fucking retarded

both

except burgers make up a small percentage of buyers in this case as "certified" American investors were already allowed in

looks like you'll be holding those bags for a while

sorry that those jews at ycombinator couldn't help you out

>Can't tell if burgers are just salty or actually this fucking retarded

Welcum to 4chanz

muh IGN
can't even sellout in 4 days and they expect this vaporware to moon when it starts trading?? LMAO

these delusional reqtmarines are going to wake up to a cruel reality very soon

>these delusional reqtmarines are going to wake up to a cruel reality very soon

I told everyone interested in this that they are gonna be REQked but nobody listened...

Oh well.

>except burgers make up a small percentage of buyers in this case as "certified" American investors were already allowed in
>looks like you'll be holding those bags for a while

how do you connect these facts? Are you unironically autistic?

Why buy at ICO price when you can buy it for 0.75x AFTER ICO? HMMM

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.

>Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.

No refunds KEK

Sure thing, sweetie.

Do you understand what is required to become a certified investor?

>In the United States, to be considered an accredited investor, one must have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one's primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years

So wales.

Am I fucked?

This shitcoin better do a 2x or I'm going to kms. Same goes for airswap.
What are my chances of surviving this month?

These niggers can keep fudding while I load even more. 180 eth in the presale and now I'm maxing 5 more accounts. It's better to let the big boys control more tokens.

Is this your first ICO? People who missed the ICO are trying to fud to buy in cheap.

In the case of RN it's a shit ton of people, since the whitelist was closed early.

>Participation: 6.713 ETH / 26.852 ETH

wat do?

i got raped by ODN, and most recently chainlink

i really need a win here boys

I could throw another 20 ETH at it but if it goes below ICO price id probably an hero after that

Join me, .
We'll be an hero together.

why would people use this when they can just use paypal or venmo

But 4 days and 15000 people can't even come up with 100k eth to support this project
That's like 6 eth a person LMAO
Sad

Plus they have a weak team

>i got raped by ODN, and most recently chainlink
You sold your LINK at the low point, didn't you?

How much REQ for her?

If you got raped by ODN and LINK that means you bought near the top. I participated in both ICOs and both were shitshows in their own right. ODN didn't even sell out after a month. LINK had so much fud right before the ICO, people discovered an exploit on the site that could show the contribution progress bar before the ico officially started and saw that because of the presale it was already at 29m/32m raised, leaving just 3 for the ICO. Also they never addressed the presale pools that were popping up all over the place despite people constantly asking in slack.

If the Req ICO fud is getting to you, you don't deserve to make it in crypto. I've loaded my bags with close to 300 eth worth now. Will I lose some? Maybe. Is it much more likely I'll triple my stack? Yes.

Fuk brahs this one is only gonna 4x by two weeks from now may as well kms right now

>why would people use this when they can just use paypal or venmo

Are you retarded? By your line of thinking, why would people want bitcoin when they can just use fiat?

6 eth per person was literally the individual cap.

tfw you can only buy 2 lambos from your REQ gains after binance listing

>weak team
Fuck off, cryptonigger's minion

fuck im in airswap too. i wasnt worried about either of these until the recent market craziness. thankfully the fudding is pretty weak and obvious today. probably just salty no-reqs

i havent sold either, but ODN is deep into bag territory, and LINK is getting there

bought both at the ICO and presales and then some more of each on exchanges afterwards, so my average isnt at the all time low.

fud isnt getting to me. most of it is really lazy. its the weak hands and bear market im worried about

>tfw only 120k REQ
>life is suffering