Historical figures evaluation thread

I don't know if this would rather belong to /v/, but what about having a discussion about what kind of traits historical figures in our countries would have in Crusader Kings 2(ck2). That could stir up interest as autistic at it sounds. To those who aren't familiar with the traits in ck2, it is basically this:
ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Traits
Mod traits are also welcomed if there are any.

I will give out some random examples from my country with justification for them:
Stephen the Great (medieval ruler): Skilled Tactician ( he was good, brought nothing new to the table and is believed to have fought in 40+ battles), Brawny(fought with two handed sword), Lusful( had a ton of bastards), Charitable (built tons of monasteries), Cruel, Wroth(according to chronicles), Maimed(later in life), Brave, Diligent, Proud, Skilled fighter

Ion Antonescu (ww2 general): Skilled Tactician( fought in 4 wars, gave Hitler useful advice whom the Fuehrer ignored),
Brave (welcomed execution with a salute), Honourable, Diligent, Honest, Proud, Wroth, Trained Fighter

As a note: the fighter traits are from a mod and they are working like this:
Poor Fighter(only knows the basics or to brawl), Trained Fighter(professionaly trained to fight), Skilled(both trained and a lot of personal combat experience), Formidable(so good that was one of the best fighters in the world).

Ivan The Terrible
cruel
wroth
charitable
kinslayer
authoritative
poor fighter
just

and misguided warrior

That is kinda good. I know the guy I've read about him.
Why poor fighter tho? Wasn't he a nobleman ( in the sense that noblemen received martial training)

welll its about his skill as a comandeer.You know Livonian war was a total disaster.And he didnt receive any martial training because boyars didnt allow him to.His childhood was really fucked up.

>Khalid ibn Walid (Sword of God)
>Brave
>Authoritative
>Just
>Zealous
>Charismatic
>Strong
>Tall
>Excellent fighter
>Mastermind Strategist

no bad(negative) traits?

>Adolf Hitler
>Genius
>Attractive
>Strong
>Tall
>Brave
>Kind
>Just
>Charismatic
>Excellent fighter
>Grey Eminence

Wroth and Terrifying i guess? Man was known for being a scary individual.

That's really good.

>Charles II of Spain
>Imbecile
>Ugly
>Deformed
>Absentminded
>Sickly
>Born out of Incest

Wow. Didn't knew that. At least he was a poet.
>genius
He didn't really invent anything.
>strong
Wouldn't call him that either. But probably in his youth he was so indeed.
>excellent fighter
He wasn't White Death-tier tho.
Otherwise I agree, he was kind and just to his people and a great leader overall.

>Charles did not learn to speak until the age of four nor to walk until eight,[6] and was treated as virtually an infant until he was ten years old. His jaw was so badly deformed (an extreme example of the so-called Habsburg jaw) that he could barely speak or chew.
Poor guy.

nah that boy is attractive would have anal sex with him.

>Muslim

I think that balances him out nicely.

>Enrico Dandolo
>Blind
>Cunning
>Ambitious
>Humble
>Envious
>Diligint
>Greedy
>Ruthless
>Trickster
>Sympathy for Jews
>Quick
>Crusader

>Midas Touched

Another one.
Joseph Stalin
Wroth
jealous
zealous(ATHEISM STRONK)
cruel
poet
trained fighter
greedy
attractive
poet
lunatic(maybe)

I forgot authoritative,ambitious and brave

Stay mad Christcuck.

Impressive
Stalin is the ladiesman.

master seducer?oh and kinslayer

>Maria Romanova
>Attractive
>Kind
>Temperate
>Charitable
>Dilligent
>Humble
>Shy
>Trusting
>Naive appeaser

Jan III Sobieski
Kind
bad haircut
wroth
Zealous
Strategist
Game Master
Formidable fighter
brilliant strategist

Give him Tactician and he's perfect.
>bad haircut
Kek.

>Joan of Arc
>Attractive (Maybe?)
>Celibate
>Zealous
>Brave
>Chaste
>Diligint
>Peasant Leader
>Trained Fighter
>Inspiring Leader
>Skilled Tactician

Forgot to add battle traits.
>Inspiring Leader
>Holy Warrior
>Desert Expert

The difference is European nations are Enlightened Christians, where as Muslims are barbarous backward savages.

>Enlightened Christians
No such thing. European ''Christians'' are just castrated larpers playing pretend. Anyone who read the Bible would know most of today's Western ''Christians'' don't follow Christianity at all. The Bible commands people to stone adulters, have women cover their hair and not eat Pork.
>But the Old Testament doesn't count!
Nice try, but Jesus himself said that the OT is the word of God and should be followed. Also, Enlightened my ass. Europeans were savages who genocided entire continents and enslaved entire races. You didn't bring any ''Enlightenment''. You just replaced them with slave owners and colonizers, So spare me your false higher moral ground.

Remove attractive, and replace it with 'Siege Leader". Her impeccable artillery skills are a miracle alone, not counting the rest of her accolades.

Not the guy you replied to, but the """"enlightment"""" was a mistake. Anyone looking to that thing and saying to himself "it was good" is dishonest.

>True Mastermind, Napoleon btfo
>Charitable (saves france from bankruptcy)
>Conquerer, William btfo (owns bank of england)
>Expansive, Genghis btfo (central banks, canals, slaves)
>His descendents are 33rd masons and snubs royals of Europe
>Rational to a fault (no guilt no empathy no love)
>A Jew, a fucking chosen one by the God

Did I miss anything? Hes a real chad