My ancestor :)

my ancestor :)

God, I hate this obnoxious Polish autist obsessed with prehistoric archaeogenetics he doesn’t even understand

obsessed

You?

Yeah

then get the fuck out from my thread, you dumb fuck. you're projecting so hard, your asshole almost falls out.

i know more than you and certainly more than that Nordicist pile of pimpled shit

obsessed

get educated, you little shit. your posts are abhorrent.

You know nothing, you’re an obnoxious autist shitting up this board with your power fantasy threads about muh Yamnaya

Post pictures of Poles with really swarthy skin. I want to know what the Sarmatian looked like before mixing with Goths.

>posts picture of naked man
>power fantasy

wut

I liked this thread before this shit came in. You really did ruin this thread.

>inb4 op

I'm the dude who posted the pic

looks like a forty year old version of me

Looks like an average Romanian, to be quite frank.

This guy looks almost EXACTLY like my boss who is from Eastern Europe.

it's really hard to find such pictures. BLACK poles fucked too much of the wh*Te pussy. pic related would come very close though.
>you know nothing
this little projection of yours is as patethic as your attempt at getting some clue lmao. good luck next time.

That's what Nordics looked like back then. Just look at your average Aryan ruling class Roman. Pretty similar. As they were pushed north by the Arabs and settled in Scandinavia they adapted to their environment and became what we think of as Nordic today.

Looks like a gipsy

You've never seen a gypsy.

>tfw to intelligent too have yamna dna

AYYYY

They didn't look like that though, that's just how some Jew imagined their features

>As they were pushed north by the Arabs and settled in Scandinavia
wut. When and where did this happen? I thought arabs barely existed outside of the arabian peninsula until the times of the islamic expansion/empire

hideous to be perfectly honest