*159 sats*

RIP. where can i find the old biz dgb threads? i want to re read them so i can gauge the physcology for future trades.

read the link threads

its the same psychology as ETH, NEO, OMG, ODN, XRP back in the day, anything really
>if it hits XXXX price I'll be a rich!!! (this is a big fucking sell sign)
>just needs to cool off before the next rally (complacency)
>HODL FOR THE EVENT!!!!!!
>we are the XXX MARINES (F, it already tanked)

Dgb Marines have already killed themselves hence the lack of dgb threads these past few days

kek

Yeah I'd appreciate links to them as well. Tried searching for them but any time I found one it would 404 or whatever.

Also what is that a picture for ants?

>kys fudder

>this months dip
>dip

Oh dear

Hope somebody's screencapping link threads now.

That'll be all for now, LINK will be next up

Remember the PoSW chart?

why did dgb moon though. what certain event or hype or release

>literally a better version of LTC

He looks like he has downs

T-this reads just like LINKies

fake rumor about being used in minecraft

except SmartContract won their competition, and has done further work with SWIFT and is presenting this work at a non-shit tier conference and DGB is on major exchanges and LINK isn't so idk man

it was ranked 12 when it was at the height of its pump, around 0.6 cents for a dgb

not sure what triggered it, but somehow it got pumped from being a low 20 satoshi coin to almost a 3k satoshi coin

literally 150x returns if you got in early enough

best part is some user had like 8 million coins from 2015 or something, and sold them a couple of weeks before the first pump

he could literally have been a millionaire, probably killed himself

tx good hearted user

im holding BAT because the team is good and i think they gonna deliver but it just makes no fuckin sense. i need to sell those bags and get back it before next milestone or announcement or something

>tfw was lucky enough to sell at the double top
what a great feel