Okay

Okay...

Muh low mcap

money for no one and your JUST for free

Did the dev quit?

I will not sell
Infact I will go all in with my LINK

No
Whales are dumping. Yesterday a guy dumped 244k.

Kek. Told you retards this was going to happen.
Nobody is waiting 4 months for an anonymous dev to create a product, while missing out on every moon mission and sitting on a loss.
Again, where's that genius who called me an idiot for not buying into this 'hidden gem'?

what moon mission every coin is in the shitter.

metaverse you dumb fuck

BUY ETP

I'm so lucky for that p&d on the 8th of october.
Finally I was able to get out of this shit with no loss.

a chinkcoin worth 4$ per coin i better get in now.

accumulating, comfy as fuck

could be holding shittier bags than this one desu. doesnt cost much for a potential moon ticket on this rocket being built

I have to confess I’m one of the whales who dumped. I did it last weekend during the pump. 165k EBET dumped, made 13 eth out of my 110 eth investment.

I’m really sorry, but I lost all confidence on the project when blake started shitting on every other fucking betting platform rather than working on ethbet.

I hope you guys are able to exit without losses, or even better with mad gains.

I think this went above ICO one time, for a brief few hours. I managed to unload all my bags (only 3 ETH worth at ICO) at a small profit. consider myself lucky I was able to do so. might buy back into this at pennies on the dollar at some point, I dunno

don't be sorry for taking profits, but wtf? you sold after some discord banter?

Im dumb enough to gamble and throw some at this shitcoin but volume is so dead its hard to even thrown 1k on it.

a million times this. Those dudes on their discord are fucking worried. Dev was saying he'd launch the actual product q4 17 but who the fuck knows

No, that discord was cancer. I just dumped when I had the opportunity, but dumping 165k was not easy, had to do it on ED and hitbtc and took me almost 10 hrs of small dumps. Begin dumping at .001, my last sells were below ico. Still made some profits tho so I feel blessed.

After that I unironically bought 30k etp @1.47 usd. Pure luck but still comfy.

Lol, holy fuck, you are retarded.

good goys, glad you got out unscathed

>made profits
>not stuck with some dead shitcoin
>could technically buy more at a cheaper price right now if he wanted
>retarded

Stay salty user

>No, that discord was cancer.

Glad i'm not the only one who cringes at all the meme'ing faggots in there. Muted every channel except #announcements. Should have dumped once it hit HitBTC.

If u still bought this after they announced the switch from dividend payment to buybacks u deserve those bags

so this was a scam right? and the developers are "anonymous"?

to be honest, I regret not doing an ICO myself

what are the risks? if the dev has his opsec in order, there is no way they can find him

He scammed us all, almost 90% of the eth he got for funding has been sent to multiple addresses.

This is the end, ethbetas. RIP in peace.

The weak-hands have been shaken away. Only the iron-hands are left, the ones that deserve lambos.

One guy dumped 250k ebet at 10 cents

I already doubled my money now at 20 cents. If this shit goes 50 cents its 5xx. Woohoo!!

Sure as shit wish I bought in at this low instead of fucking ICO value.
Fucking fomo

Well damn I missed the pump. Now my $50 bag is worth $10. Might as well hodl.

Buy now and bring down your average cost

I probably will once the floor is established.
Def holding into Q1 2018 in hopes Blake shits out a working game

I bought at ICO and I have lost half my money. It's gone way under

the floor is 1900