This is a Turkish map of Africa made in 1473

This is a Turkish map of Africa made in 1473.

In 1473, Europeans didn't know that Africa existed

This is a joke, right? The only areas marked on that map are coastal regions. The Portuguese had already mapped all that shit by that point, and even the ancient Greeks and Romans regularly traded as far south as Tanzania and the Ivory Coast 1500 years earlier.

We never forgot where we came from.

One day, we will all meet in Giza. Where our BLACK ancestors built the pyramids.

Shut the FUCK up cracker

Not falling for b8
But if that is a genuine map from 1473 (not 1803) then it is fairly impressively accurate

This map came from the Cedid Atlas which was published in 1803.

>This is a Turkish map of Africa made in 1473.
Cedid Atlas, printed and published in 1803
Go be a roach somewhere else!

shh

>People shouldn’t criticize me

>people
but you're wh*Te

This. The BLACK TURKIC homeland is AFRICA (KEMET) which is why they could draw out their homeland by heart.

Don't anger the BLACK MAN, or else he'll break your tiny arm like a woodstick

...kara...boga...?

>In 1473, Europeans didn't know that Africa existed
>doesn't even strabo

>1473
>Map from 1803
Why do t*rks always prove how much subhuman they are? Is it genetic?

The fuck are you on about? Divisons between Europe and Africa started with islam, early roman expansion took lots of north africa.

Anyone else notice how Turk is one letter away from Turd?

Haha this, fucking turks

not an argument, the euros regularly dealt with africa thoughtout history, hence why the ptolemaic egypt was a mix of greek and egyptian (with very little racial conflict as far as i know)
and do you think the spanish would not be able to see africa from gibraltar? what about the moors that invaded them? what about the crusades of which one was taken in egypt, what about the punnic wars? you absolute retard

just because someone is white doesnt mean they cant criticize you you retard
que idioma pio te pensas que estoy hablando hijo de puta
like my spanish how about guarani
Anharembo rena'ape nde revikua

You’re not black, and you wouldn’t do anything.

post pic of one musclebound black guy with a scrawny guy
as if musclebound white guys dont exist

THIS IS GLORIOUS TURKISH EMPIRE. TURKS ARE NOT BLACK. BLACKS ARE SLAVES MOTHERBITCH. WE MAP AFRICA FROM SLAVE TRADE KNOWLEDGE. SHUT YOUR SHIT COLOURED LIPS YOU STUPID MONKEY.

Silence wh*Te boy.
We're BLACK
Ve her zaman ZENCİ olmaya devam edeceğiz

>The Portuguese had already mapped all that shit by that point
Not really, we have only get to Congo (OFFICIALLY) by then, I believe, but we could fill up the gaps easily if we had to

t. sissy wh*te dogs

>A polychrome map of Africa as published in the rare Cedid Atlas (Istanbul: Engineering College Press, 1803), the first world atlas printed by Muslims duplicating European cartographic methodology.

>In 1473, Europeans didn't know that Africa existed

Africa comes from Latin. It was a provincial name.

Look close, Mehmet. In the bottom corner of that map you'll see it was published by a little jewish publishing house in London, and just underneath that it says "remove kebab".