Make numerous references to hating Jews

>make numerous references to hating Jews
>talks about wanting to destroy Jews
>they are evil!
>they betrayed us in WW1.
>we will destroy them if we go to war!
>that’s why we’ll build them nice camps to put them in during WW2, camps with doctors to take care of them, swimming pools and soccer teams.
>obviously these camps are so nice because you can tell by how fiercely Jews and Slavs resisted being put there. (For example, see Warsaw uprising)
>no one died in these nice camps that the Jews resisted going into until them evil allies came along and destroyed our supply lines.

Can any deniers explain this double think? Because without even getting into the documented evidence it seems pretty obvious that their arguments don’t make sense.

For more exact statements on jews here: (research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm)

Don't bother with trying to use logic OP. These are the same """people""" that say it's impossible to kill 6 million people in 5 years but possible to kill 13 million Ukrainians in 1 year

omg get off my /pol/ jidf shill!

I just have yet to see anyone actually explain it. I know they lie and excuse their way around so many things like sources and such but I have yet to see one explain their way out of this and I want to see them try.

Bump

Holocaust deniers hate Jews. They are by definition irrational.

*unsheathes infographs*
pssshh, nothin personnel JIDF

Bump

user, they're all either trolls or mentally ill people. You're not going to get an open, proper discussion with them.

bump

I wonder what the nazis would think of their modern admirers and them denying the stuff they done

They would probably think they're pussies for not actually killing anyone themselves.

dude. This is Veeky Forums. Its like 80 percent satirical

>no one died in these nice camps
holocaust deniers believed that 500k-1 million jews died,no such thing as no one dies.

>make numerous references to hating Jews
>talks about wanting to destroy Jews
>they are evil!
>they betrayed us in WW1.

so you're saying joos is innocent?check your privilege

How is that Red Cross paper relevant if they were only able to visit a selected few camps in western Germany and only for some time?

hang yourself nigger

jews werent even the biggest reason for imperial germany surrendering
i mean you can hate on jews on some basis but other than that what else?

Their biggest arms company was literally controlled by the Jewish family, why would they want war to end? Germs stabbd the Jews in the back.

Read again storm weenie. I said the narrative that was brought forward was no one died until late in the war when the allies attacked the supply lines. A false narrative but the narrative fags like you trot out when it suits your purpose.

Also, the Jews were innocent in WW1. The nazis just blames them for their small cocks.

As a Neo-Nazi myself, I think deniers are a bunch of pussies.
The Germans did indeed kill jews, killing jews is completely justified in any context, and I with they killed more of them.
Full out deniers are basically cucks that are still in the stupid mindset of " murdering jews is bad:( "

I don't think it's "murdering jews is bad :(" but more of "The Nazis were much nicer to their prisoners than portrayed :)", although that sort of defeats the purpose of killing degenerates or using them for slave labour, I suppose. Why treat them with respect if they're supposedly "untermenschen"?

Cringe

Bump

Hating Jews is entirely rational, though. Denying the holocaust is not.

>1979
>1975
What sorta fuckery is going on here?

Debunking time

bump