CINDICATORS IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

THEY THE BIGGEST FUCKING SCUMBAGS AND WON"T LIST THEIR PIECE OF SHIT TOKEN CAN"T EVEN FUCKING DUMP IT

REEEEEEEÉEÈÊ

FUCKING ELITIST TURDS FUCKING PIECES OF SHOT FUCKING HIPSTER FAGETS

FUCKING CENTRALISED FAGGGGGOTS! FUCKING JAMIE DIMONS OF CRYPTO AND ALSO FAGETS CAN"T EVEN FUcCING DUMP IT!!!!!

kek
sell sell SELL SELL

They're working on getting listed on Forex as a minor currency. Do you know what that means?

SELL SELL SELL SELL

>Do you know what that means?

its going to zero

Retarded fucking fud, shit has been getting so much worse since september. Super comfy holding several 100k of this coin, solid project with a solid future.

anyway this product isn't worth this much as of now. you should buy metaverse. That is worth hundreds of millions and DOGECOIN outvalues it. That makes no sense and you should buy metaverse because it is mooning and you should be grateful for the sell walls. Bitfinex buy now holy shit you retards.

that's it's not getting listed because why the fuck would forex list a shitcoin? ahaha fucking delusional.

I should make a shitcoin and say i'm working to get it listed on nyse.

Retarded team!

They don't want people speculating on their FUCKING TOKEN which will be used for speculating.

understand me I will dump metaverse when it hits a $500m cap and throw it back into CDN I am just trying to communicate to anyone who likes making money in the moment because this shit is fucked and getting dumped by whales and picked back up again. not enough volume on the buy side for short term imo.

You fucking speculators have no clue what its like to be a project and deal with the legal issues surrounding coin listings. Mark my words, the next 6 months are going to be bloody. Expect projects you think are mainstays right now to be sued, litigated, and fined into oblivion.

That's really embarassing.

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SELL THIS UTTER HIPSTER DOUCHE COIN!!!!!!

This is funny.

People like OP are what is essentially the bane of crypto in general as it stands. Hype investing with the sole purpose of reproducing the astronomical gains that the visionaries made.

I get the feeling 95%+ people in crypto don't even really consider the implications of what any of the successfully utilized blockchain solutions can offer. It's all like a big delusional orgy of yping and then selling on eachother.

It's almost as if people mostly don't give a shit about whether the projects ACTUALLY deliver what has been promised.

WHAT FUD YOU FUCKING HIPSTER NIGGER?!?!

I CAN'T DROP THIS FUCKING BAG EVEN ON ED BECAUSE THEY BANNED IT.

BINANCE IS READY TO LIST IT BUT THEY BANNED IT!!!!!

HIPSTER FUCKING GAY ELITIST TOKEN CAN"T EVEN FUCKING DUMP THIS SHIT AT HALF THE PRICE!!!!!

I think it's bait to be honest, it's hard to imagine someone actually being that retarded

Their app has a speculation on the token being worth 10x by mid November. That pretty clearly states the company's intentions.

"cant allow" "give permission"

wtf kind of centralized-speak language is that

Nope you are just a great example of the typical impatient brats who dont see the big picture, Im fine with that tho and so are all the other people who are currently accumulating.

Silent people are accumulating several million(100's eth worth) of cnd tokens, just follow the buy orders on ED, they have experience and knowledge in this and know its gonna moon, how else would they have so much ETH?

What is the big picture? What real problem does cryptocurrency solve? Was transaction trustworthiness, the problem Bitcoin was invented to solve, ever even a problem in the first place?

Sooo... this happened...stay tuned all and keep stocking up on some cheap CND :)

I have accumulated 270K of this coin. I bought this for the x10+

and I'm prepared to hold long for that to happen

"" Must be Poloniex as Charlie Shrem has connections/friends at that place and he's an advisor

Eugene Levy, Carlos the Shark, Piper, Ching Chong, Pavorati.
Greendil, Malkovich, Turungo, Chad, Mega Chad.
Slip, Bittle, Gonzoni, Zipperhead, Wolverine

You guys should take this opportunity to buy for cheap!! Fuck the fudders! The OP image doesn't mean anything, they can't stop the glorious EtherDelta

that would be cool, I remember ZRX mooned when it got listed there

Also, Poloniex has the KYC and security that the CND team wants for an exchange, its pretty much confirmed at this point lol.

polo banned in my state what do?

VPN

>blocks your path
What do?

I feel your pain. Willing to drop them @ICO price? I'll take them

ask him if he'd like some more bamboo to chew on.

Pity...I bought at 55k. Should've realized that it was going to drop lower with all the ADHD weak hands.

lol thats gotta be a fake name

Same but its worse for the lads who bought in at 80-70. No worries tho

Yup FOMOd in at 78. Not a significant part of my portfolio so not overly bothered.

I put $10k in this, balls of steel.

XD I created that rumor as meme, fucking my sides