Dont forget to take profits - Metaverse

Take profits you greedy fucks...

Big correction coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJojeD9X9Ew&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What makes you so sure

Yes. I am balls-deep in ETP and I agree with this. At every 50% increase in price, sell 10% of your current stack. It's a foolproof way to take gains.

Look at the chart. Its not going straight to 7. Needs some downtrend first. Overbought af atm

It's just searching its value. I'm not taking profits until it gets there around 30$.

This happens every time, and then this board will be full of pink wojaks. Stupid niggers, take your 50% gainz instead of pink-wojaking all the way down to zero.

This.

Even gems like WTC corrected before mooning. Neo as well. Remember when neo went from 2 to $4 to $8 then corrected back to $4 before mooning to 50.

giant set of green candles with 3x the usual volume is always followed by giant red candles from other people profit taking. if you wanna hodl, hodl, I'm going to get back in after the profit taking overcorrects.

I got out and am looking for a place to get back into ETP.

This coin has been a godsend I would suck it's fucking dick if it had a decentralized one.

just sold 45% of my stack, if you are wrong OP I am going to fuck your sister in the face

Today OP wasn't a bundle of sticks.

Thanks

I fucken regret selling at 66 when i bought at 28... this coin is the real deal.. Biz was shilling it a couple of days ago as a scam!!! this coin is goin to $10 EOW and $30EOY!!! fuck taking profits now!!!!!

exactly, would you rather take the heavenly gains you've made off this coin now? Or risk losing all that you've made off this shit. Greedanons who feel like it'll still go up short-term are people who are going to lose in the long run.

Just sold. If it doesn't correct I'm killing myself

Just watch for re-entry. profit taking is how you make it.

Hodling is a meme. Unless you dont have time to watch prices

People sell expecting correction, because they expect a correction. If we all agree to just HOLD and not take profits, we can moonshot this into three digits in no time.

You think 60k would be a good reentry?

& if it doesn't, on the next coin that moons like this you'll "learn from your mistakes" and hold while it crashes.

Play the game logically.

pop this pimple

What's it likely to correct to?

Yes.

and the correction has begun. you're welcome anons

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

if we knew we'd all be driving lambos. everyone has a guess, make your own.

all the retards just dumped and now the sell orders aren't dropping. Watch me whip and watch me ney ney

the buy orders look S-Shaky user. Good luck

green candle 30 minute candle

Fuck you op, if my id isn't green I'll sell

wew

Well at least I made 30% profit, the etp ride has been comfy

Look at the order book of USD to ETP you morons. The buy walls are more substantial. It is being surpressed on eth and BTC but in USD which is the largest volume it is BULL SIGNAL

buy side doesn't look promising at all.

Especially with profit taking coming.

dw brah some of us got the memo and aren't selling

oh yeah then why is it climbing now?

Bizraelis, taking profits is over. We are ready to continue ascent to $500MM mktcap, e.g. $22/ETP

The reason is people are sending transactions of BTC, ETH, USD through to this exchange that will all not complete within the next hour. There will be continuous hours of new strictly buy orders coming in increasing the volume. The selling may outspace the flow of new buy orders but it is like one accelerating force and one deccelerating force and which would you rather be on?

Oh yeah, why is there two 10,000 fake buy walls that keep popping up and dissappearing on the buy side.

Cuz the whales are preparing for a dump

Idk man I've never seen a moonshot without at least some correction. It can't keep going up forever

you guys are such idiots, what if OP sold on the top and told you guys to sell now and he reentrys in the dip u make? Lets say he is going to do that everyday ones. he gonna make 10% of you idiots everyday

OP here, I will not re-enter anywhere near $4

Its going dowwwwwnnnnnn

waiting for the bounce, then dropping my bags

I dindt say you did, just the fact people should learn to think for themselves

SELL SELL SELL SELL
FOLLOW WHAT THE RICE MAN'S CANDLES TELL YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT SELL

"This is fucking quality." "This is a $25 coin on sale for $2.99." (Now $4.33)
youtube.com/watch?v=bJojeD9X9Ew&feature=youtu.be

Doesn't mean it won't correct from going straight up. I'm looking for reentry

this is equivalent to selling ANS at 80k, fuck you OP its the comfiest hold of the month

Oh god somebody shut that guy. He has no idea what he is rambling about.

Good luck. I stopped selling to chase reentry points on coins that I believe in.

welp I re-bought the stack I sold earlier, at a slightly lower price than I sold so I now hold more ETP than I did before reading this shitty thread

so thanks OP I guess, lets please continue moon mission now (pls dont crash)

> price immediately tanks

yeah that figures

Nice you waited a solid hour. I'll buy back in sub 70k

There are probably less than 500 people who read Veeky Forums that own this coin. That is not enough people to influence the market. Don't fall for this FUD and risk your coins.

this, something must be happening on the mainland with this shit

i... thought it was gonna dip lower than 59k

>didnt buy at 59k
>saw it rise to 68k in no time, still didnt buy
>set buy orders in the 50-60k range, went to sleep
>woke up to 84k etp

want to kill myself now

It will dump atleast 50% from 4.5. to around 2- 2.2. then steady increase.

I FOMO'd hard user.. not cut out for this daytrading

nevermind. I bought back in at 77k too.

this dude is scaring me though

$5. LOL at OP.

> j-just look at the charts g-guys i'm just another technical analysis pajeet who think you can predict the market by looking at lines on a screen
> p-please guys sell i need a correction i don't want to miss this train as well pls

just kys you piece of dogshit, i'm not gonna sell jack shit

metaverse is up since this post... haha to all you that sold, this coin is going to mars, fuck the moon

you're a retarded moron. don't you understand that OP is just a pile of crap begging for a correction because he missed the bullrun?

I sold the top and bought back in lower. I'm a lucky faggot I guess. to the moon

The people who are selling right now don't understand what's happening and it's really fucking simple:

>P&D groups have targeted this shitcoin at the right time and their targets are much higher
>the common fag is hearing the term "neo dev"
>the late to the game investors are looking at market cap and low coin supply and still think there is room to grow

That's it and that's why we'll see 7-10$ before retracing

So what price target for you to finally say it's not a shitcoin?

NO COMMENT

This will never not be a shitcoin. Don't get me wrong, 50% of my portfolio has been in this since $1.30. Unless ETP brings liquidity to assets before anything else, which I think will be unlikely, this will be raped into the ground by it's competitors. That's absolutely fine though because we're riding the wave and we'll all have exited ETP within a week.

*crickets* OP is trying to influence the market of this coin is impossible.

shush

OP, how does it feel to see all this green? i want you stare it and know that you deserve being left behind. you're basically a financial cuckold and we're fucking your hotcoin

WE'VE BREACHED $5

we're all gonna make it bros. Well except OP that is

>goes to 5 dollars
Eat shit nigger.

Fuck fuck fuck the FOMO fuck :(

Buy high sell higher user

look at the long term trend nigger. It is going up. It will continue to go up and the sooner you buy the better. you are being greedy right now

I was a greedy nigger and waited for it to drop to tank up. It was 2.8 USD. Now its fucking 5$ and bought more, fuck me

Or have to use the mobile bitfinex

lol i was there at 59k and couldve bought 1500usd worth

i didnt cause im a greedy fuck too. Now i want to die

We're consolidating at $5. This is where you stock up.

Alright guys..

We are going sideways for now and then breakout to .98, break that we go to .11. (taking half profits here)

targets are .125 then .148 and then we retrace hard over 50%.

been shilling since 26k, follow my twitter for updates faggots.

@nasaaids cryptogoober

Do you think it will profit overnight or should I get out beforehand? I don't want to risk a crash while getting up in the morning

Yea i am getting the fuck out, not sleeping on this.

Dont become a metamarine user.

this is going to $7 in the next 12 hours

K I'll trust you on this one. Taking half out at .11 and the rest at .125

>▶
>

Its stopped rising an lowering and is holding sterady at 5.97 Rises have stopped the dips have stopped after a few hours of swinging at this price level. Biz buy now or wojack and set a tight stop cause its about to moon or crash but its been uptrending this whole consolidation period.

I bought $15k in at 1.6 so I have no bags biz GL TY to the user who posted about this a few days ago you helped me quit my day job 6 months early. I love you lambospeed bro.

Screenshot this in case wojack ya never know.
GL all

youre welcome bro. goodluck

Soory 5.07 I typod my B

Had to go away for an hour, did I miss out on the best time to sell or will it be going back up again?

You missed the best time, yes, appears around 800 is the short term floor.

I sold right at the top like a fucking champ.
I have a buy order for .012613 eth. You guys think itll go back up?

you missed the best time to sell
you're currently missing the best time to buy

Nah I'm not buying back in until 70k

Jamie Dimon says ETP is a scam. SELL SELL SELL

Its clearly overbought right now I am looking for reentry ~70k

It is 100% crossing over back to $4/72k.

I meant "currently missing out" as in "pay attention faggot the dip is happening". I sold near the top and am waiting to reenter at about $4. Still very bullish on ETP in the long run, but there's no reason not to play these swings.

Wait, what does this coin even do?
Do they actually have a product, or just promises and buzzwords?

BUY BUY BUY

Research later

I don't know much about ta but Bollinger bands narrowing means shits about to happen right. I'm guessing its dumping again

It also peaked the rsi a few hours ago, followed by a MACD cross (looking at the 30 min candles, which has done me well so far). I'm expecting a dip, for sure. If I hadn't already closed my position, I would absolutely sell now, and reenter during the dip, especially if we see a similar pattern to what we've been seeing whenever the price swings (rsi peak/dip, then a MACD cross a few hours later).