Request

For those of you that think just because Request hasn't sold out yet, take a look at attached pic.

There were thousands of transactions like them, and if you check the history of each account, you will see they put jack shit into days 1 and 2.

97% filled with poor normies accounting for over 40% of the whitelist. Bullish af.

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a REQtard.

Only 2.7k ETH left. Day 4 will be over in 10 minutes.

But I also said that day 2 wasn't going to sell out, and some user called it 'failed logic'. Just wanted to call that idiot out, thanks.

literally everything about this ICO is perfect

weak handed pajeets own

Selling 98% already is actually so bullish, it's insane.

where did this meme come from?
was it golem?

Ark.

dude...

>Almost 30M$
>just two days

Try it sillicuck valley

It's more than $30M. ETH is past 300 USD user

Average price user.

Fuck I am just too poor. Liquidated other alts now to increase my request position. Still only got 21 eth in. Fuck why do I come from Europoor.

I filled two caps

My fear is it will pull a Cindicator after the tokens are released

Liquidated my zrx, kyber, and 2k stack of omg. Insider information will be leaked in a couple weeks. See u on the moon boys.

Please don't be larp

Those are some seriously good coins you dropped

am i gonna make it?

Big iff true

C u on the moon boys.

>mfw 134k req

I now only hold LINK and REQ.
i hope so

Mfw 1.5m REQ. We gonna make it.

Iam gonna dump so hard below ico price. Lol.

Yes I am sure you will