Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums,

You told me about Antshares, Walton, Link, and Metaverse.

What else do you think is very undervalued? What up-and-coming ICOs do you think will be massive?

Give your reasons. Don't name the big names, I want small market caps that are under the radar.

Other urls found in this thread:

confido.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feenix.tech

They messed up marketing in the start but looks like they're pulling it together. I think it's going to be pretty big.

unironically this, price target in short term $0.50 / token long term $2

don't miss this ICO

ANT is the only crypto with value that you mentioned

PoSW
sauce: my phenomenally high iq

What's the price now? Seems like the ICO is already happening. Am I too late?

They're still in the early adopter discounts. I think this is the best time

EthBet (EBET) look at the marketcap, nuff said

A low market cap isn't an indicator of anything by itself. Terrible argument.

Feenix and Obsidian.

Obsidian sort of seems like a dead coin desu and not very exciting

XRB, EQT, DLT

All of these coins are shit. What the fuck guys?

I saw Waltoncoin and I knew immediately this was gonna moon. It had a stacked team, government contracts, and was already large company.

Instead, now you're recommending me shit like EthBet. Some of us are truly not going to make it

ethbet is gonna moon. screencap this.

SOMEONE RED PILL ME ON THIS FEENIX SHIT

STILL METAVERSE DUMBASS. GET IN

I'm already in faggot. I'm looking for more coins with potential like Metaverse.

So far I got:

Metaverse
WTC
BAT
Kyber
LINK
RPX

I don't give a shit about your gambling coins, you dumbass. Nor do I give a shit about gaming coins. Give me the real fucking projects.

Should I buy this or no?

ADA at 500 sats

Enigma, 1000x in 2 years, screencap this.

200k market cap, XCS similar to odn but has a working chat. The Scandinavian devs arent that great on marketing but its low enough to throw some cash at and make a decent return.

confido.io/

This is actually pretty solid.

ssssssst only DYOR boys will klick the link then ;)

enjin ico and etherflip ico are my current bets. though u might need steel hands for moon missions.

fucking pajeet talking to itsleve

Ethbet for 10x

wasn't that a big scam in Japan?

Request network
backed by y combinator, strict kyc

LINK

You should know already, past all the intense shilling it's actually completely undervalued and has a great use case.

Antshares and OMG both had intense shilling on Veeky Forums soooo

Its dipping right now so perfect time

thanks bought 30k (too expensive to get 100k)

request network is going to 5x next week

going to binance on day 1

screencap it

Real tips from someone who also invested in ANS, WTC, LINK and ETP early. Buy AVT. On Bitfinex. This is a quality token at a reasonable price.

Request gonna explode once announcements this week

Enjin was second ICO I got involved in - put all of 0.09 ETH into it smdh. Big missed opportunity.

ALIS

Just bought a little of this today - wish I'd done so a day or two sooner. Pumped a bit already but the Japs will ensure this goes quite a bit higher still.

Request couldn't even sell out their ICO ...

Unironically Request

Can I buy into an ICO like feenix or confido as an american?

Airswap

Just read through the whitepaper.

I'm not convinced. Seems like just a peer to peer torrent service without third party on the blockchain. They also didn't even have a completed whitepaper.

This one is a complete gamble.

quantstamp

Just read it too - same conclusion. It's a pass for now.

REQUEST NETWORK + LINK, TRX will be huge

Can somebody tell me wtf Request even does?

No, but I have European papers. I could get you on the whitelist for $100. Not even joking.

This lack of burgable ICO is seriously making me think about getting a 2nd citizenship.
The prob is I wont have the money to buy my maltese citizenship for at least another year. It sucks

Idiot...just see if you can "borrow" the passport of an expat or tourist...you only need a couple of seconds to take a picture of it.

Bitbay.
Pic related explains the reasons.

Yeah, it's really laughably easy man. I sent RPX like my shitty European document (I took a picture of it) and they actually accepted it. It was too easy. I was buying that shit in America too, and nobody cared.

i got air dropped some tokens a whiule back and just gave my eth address- would that work out? it was my ED eth wallet if i remember

latoken

'buy my bags' thread

I invested pretty early in ETH/ANS/WTC. I have a feeling that ODN will see similar % gains.

huntercoin

This. But of course people will say ODN is shit, scam, etc. just like ANS

ticker was ANS you fucking newfag. Fuck off.

What is your time horizon? Blocktix is a very quality project with a bright future, but it may take a few months for the fireworks to begin in the token price. If you can wait 4 months or so, I would take a look at it.