Basic Attention Token

Daily reminder that this coin was shilled here nonstop.

How those bags feelin, pajeets?

comfy

It really wasn't shilled that much. I was actually pretty surprised whenever I saw a thread. Now I'm even more surprised to see threads about it

comfy

comfy as fuck.
Brave browser download on Android has doubled since two weeks ago

i'm intending to use my BAT to pay for websites I like

It's objectively the best Android browser -- that said, it still doesn't do shit for BAT

I bought at 6200 sat

The only thing I'll be feeling soon is the noise around my neck

I sold my 7k BAT for more LINK and will be happy to never give it a second thought

You know it's fucking chrome without ads

Keep telling yourself that. Being unable to read has got to be hard.

Lol 15 cent lol. Time to buy?

ADX > BAT

Just watch this month.

It will goes straigth down to $ 0.09

look at chart history, lowest wast $0.07, so $0.09 is possible

Don’t worry, the same folks laughing at you today are the same people who laughed at ripple and bought ARK and Link.

There are less legit teams out there than people care to believe. Can you make huge gains off scam coins? Yes, but you will do the same on coins like OMG, NEO, PAY etc. It may take you longer than you would like, but slow down and ignore the shills.

People meme about chainlink solving a non-existent problem, but it's actually the case with BAT. Truly a shitcoin with no purpose.

>b-b-but the ad industry is a trillion dollar market!!

99% of computer and smartphone users are tech illiterate, they don't have a single clue that you can block adds, they don't care. Most of them don't even use web browsers that much, they mostly waste their life away on instagram, or whatever is the hip new thing to do. There is no market for this.

You can do this magic trick with pretty much any coin. Could it happen? Sure, and pretty much any other coin could drop to ATL’s.

Yes -- and de-botnetted chromium is pretty much perfect

I dumped 60k BAT this week. I didn't lose much in dollars but lost a lot of bitcoin. I don't think bat will recover soon

Yes, this is why companies such as Facebook has had the CEO onsite to give a one-hour talk to folks....because he and his team are idiots and have developed a useless product. Do you also not know anything about Uphold? Try reading, champ....I know it’s hard.

Go ahead and download the Brave browser, install, try for yourself.
Do this:
1. obtain BAT into the browser wallet and list all the ways this can be done
2. use BAT and list all the ways it can be used
3. list at least 3 real life scenarios where someone is using BAT
4. transfer your BAT from the Brave browser to a different wallet

1. you're buying it with cash or sending from a wallet
2. you are spending it to get literally nothing in return
3. a moralfag that can't bear the injustice by using adblock is the only target market
4. can't do

BAT is dead.

Once again....the last version was nothing more than to set the stage for wallet integration. They have not even been working to market the product yet. You will soon find out that your future web is gonna be a tad bit different than today’s web. You are wanting people to explain things to you that you could easily research for yourself. I could careless if you buy or sell, but am a bit tired of folks needing to be shilled due to their lack of desire to read. They get their kicks off shitting on projects.

But he is right. It's a shitty coin or a shitty project. Totally pointless and in the long term worthless.

Bought in at 5.9k...sold today at less than 3k. Tbh I’m just glad I’ve got rid of it now, it didn’t make up a lot of my portfolio, but I’m a bit annoyed I finally fell for the BUY HIGH SELL LOW trick.

I think this is a good example of people who REALLY love the idea going down with the ship. It will never be profitable now if you bought in at 5.9k

No one said long term...there are truly less long-term coins than you may think. Ones like ETH, BTC, LTC, OMG, FCT, NEO (which this one makes me nervous for a verity of reasons), XMR, XRP and a few others are what I consider long-term.

BAT is a working product, has a roadmap that is feasible and the CEO has connections. Their will be nice increases as we move along, but to say it’s shit and worthless is wrong.

BAT is not sexy right now for a couple reasons. Price and delayed releases. Okay you have that, but I can say the same for most other projects. Everything is down except for the pumpNdumps and a few others.

Look at Lisk....it’s super cheap right now so it must suck and be worthless. Let’s see if that holds true in a couple months. I could tell you lots of mid-range coins are that are worthless because delays and price drops. How many times have you heard Ripple is shit?

Fucking this... this coin is brand spanking new, they've barely even started and imho they already made pretty good strides on their roadmap. I hold thousands of BAT right now and sure it stings a little to see the price go down this much, but they haven't even scratched the surface with where they are going yet. Those that bought in at $0.26 are still going to be happy if they hold until they complete the roadmap. I'm buying more right now .15 is a ridiculous price for this coin and I can't wait to see the gains in a year. If you don't mind long terming this is one of the best coins you can get right now.

Yan-chan wouldn't let me down! She's my crypto waifu!

So your butt hurt because I said it’s not long-term? It’s not right now, but either was ETH, OMG etc...it’s mid-term and could turn into long-term over night.

Their goal is to revolutionize the entire advertising platform... if that's not long term I don't know what the fuck is... that shot doesn't happen overnight, it will likely take years to see it's full potential

They have a very important year coming up. Their partnerships will dictate how long I hold. I am confident the coin will easily see .35 on their next release, which will include marketing and partnerships. People that sold and lost their money today are very simple people.

>simple people

you mean stupid as a rock?

Yes

Mercury wasnt the 'big release' It was a foundational cornerstone for what is to come. For their ad platform to work they needed to get private tracking/ in-browser wallet up & running. Next comes the fun stuff.

Exactly, the people that sold are literally never gonna make it because they don’t read and can’t understand if they did read.

i forgot to sell.