When will they pay for their crimes?

When will they pay for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20302280
theguardian.com/world/2003/apr/19/iraq.arts
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/apr/23/british-empire-crimes-ignore-atrocities
theguardian.com/uk/2004/may/17/military.iraq1
twitter.com/crimesofbrits?lang=en
vice.com/en_uk/article/qbex4x/katie-engelhart-britains-secrets-mandy-banton-321
youtu.be/C3pxhuGWBwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already kind of are because of all the Paki's they imported

Around March 2019 when the Poles leave and Britain joins the

Albion shall remain firm.

It's weird: I've noticed that continentals view Britain in the same way that third world view Europeans

With utter contempt but liking their humor which is fine as they need it given how they look?

Bit rude m8

I've earned the right.

Britain did nothing wrong

This.

As a bogeyman that lurks in the back of their minds, but that they're too busy fighting each other to really focus on?

They did, when they rejected Misley

Spiteful and covetous?

>firm
that's not how you write perfidious

>perfidious
That's not how you write victorious.

Write to your local mp about it

we've been paying for them since the suez crisis, let us die in peace

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20302280
Torturing innocents...tsk tsk
>"Once, they were hitting me on the back with whips, and at the end of the whip there were small pieces of iron. They were opening up my back, blood was coming out, and they were salting it," he said.

>"I asked them to kill me. But he was laughing, saying: 'We're not going to kill you [just] because you don't want to suffer. You are going to suffer here, night and day.'''

>Terrorists
>Subject to UN law on PoW treatment
lol

>Gassing civilians
tsk tsk
theguardian.com/world/2003/apr/19/iraq.arts

I'd say DO IT AGAIN, but Saddam did

>Torture, starvation, working people to death, hanging tens of thousands without even fake trials
tsk tsk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/apr/23/british-empire-crimes-ignore-atrocities

this. after the anglos fucked everyone else over, they decided to finally just fuck their own shit up

Have you seen a map of their borders now compared to their borders just 100 years ago?

I suspect the poor bongs are paying for their crimes daily. They fantasized an "empire", which was in reality only a meme, a bit of bullying up on the bone in the nose tribesmen they encountered, but at the first gust of wind they always collapsed and ran like scalded dogs. And now, the poor bongs are faced with that reality, that they and their forebears were merely slurping up crude propaganda from amoral aristocrats, who today import subhuman carbon units to slurp up today's propaganda.

Even their greatest heroes are nothing more than genocidal maniacs
>be Churchill
>cause Bengal famine with several million victims
>prohibit allies to help out
>when notified of the situation: Why hasn't Gandhi died yet?

based

I'm spotting a German sense of humor in him

They're making them pay billions for Brexit while still swallowing curriestanis

They are not alone in that chapter, just look on what spanish, portuguese, belgians, germans did.

Germans are fully acknowledging their past though.

>Aden torture centers
theguardian.com/uk/2004/may/17/military.iraq1
>Amnesty's 1966 report chronicled British torture of detainees, including stripping detainees and making them stand naked during interrogation; keeping prisoners naked in supercooled cells; keeping them awake and forcing them to sit on poles directed towards the anus; hitting and twisting genitals; and extinguishing cigarettes on prisoners' skin. Initially, the British government dismissed the charges, but later introduced changes to protect detainees

I mean, if you wanted to spread anglophobia you could just link the Crimes of Britain twitter and be done with it.

Okay
twitter.com/crimesofbrits?lang=en

We've been paying for them ever since 1956.

Hi Napoleon

vice.com/en_uk/article/qbex4x/katie-engelhart-britains-secrets-mandy-banton-321
Literal dindus

Really makes you think.
>With utter contempt
Wrong way round. They have a massive inferiority complex.

Yeah.

What crimes? The only crime was siding with the Soviet Union against Germany.

>The eternal Anglo reviews the list of countries he's fucked over and he realizes the only one absent is his own so he fucks it over too

It's happening.

Must a son pay for the crimes of his father?

Sure, if his father was a mafia boss, the govt. would repossess the shit he got from his job as a mob boss. I don't see how this is much different.

this is the price for stiff upper lip
also there was this one BBC(the tv thing)
guy being persona non grata after people picked on his dirty laundry on being a pedophile

An intriguing point. Are you suggesting that modern Britons are benefiting from the crimes of colonialism and therefore deserve to see it removed from them?

I had never considered that point, thank you user.

imagine being this envious about someone else's empire.

Christ, are you tards still jealous of us? We let you have an entire continent to fuck up after only a couple of centuries. As for the rest of you, we gave your shit back + railways, consider it interest.

>bong thinks there was some kind of imaginary empire involved somewhere

While I agree with this point in principle, the situation of colonialism isn't so cut and dry. Criminal proceeds are repossessed because they are criminal, while colonialism was not widely considered as such until after decolonization.

eggs, omelettes etc

we dindu nuffin we wuz empire kangs n' sheeeeeit

>the British empire was evil!!!!
>the British empire didn't exist.

Is it autism?

>faggot thinks nonsensical greentext is an argument

Vae victis, conquest is not a crime everybody does it so either everyone is guilty or nobody is, eternally mad just because they’re winners.

Here is the complete list of countries Britain has NOT invaded:
Andorra
Belarus
Bolivia
Burundi
Central African Republic
Chad
Congo, Republic of
Guatemala
Ivory Coast
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Mali
Marshall Islands
Monaco
Mongolia
Paraguay
Sao Tome and Principe
Sweden
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vatican City

>hurr they’re better conquerors which makes them more evil!
Retards shouldn’t talk about history, neither the Germans nor the English or French can be held exclusively at fault for being war-mongerers, war is the natural state of men in civilization.

>conquerors
warmongers
ftfy

They pay everyday since they have a royal family of inbreds they worship

youtu.be/C3pxhuGWBwU

The sheer amount of people Britain has made impotently furious never ceases to amuse me. Keep going, please, but know that we'll never account for the millions we bombed, starved and subjugated throughout the years, and the average normie still thinks of Britain as the 'good guy'

>Be British
>Fucks up Myanmmar by forcing Muslim immigration (infiltration)
>Muslims oppress Myanmmar until buddhists retaliate
>proceeds on virtue signaling Buddhists and condemning Myanmmar
>leftists logic

Yet.

Their only crime was not bringing the US back into the fold and finishing colonization. Also allowing degenerates to live. So in that context, hopefully they pay for these crimes by making up for them in completion.

They're doing a very good job in self destruction at the moment with brexit and paki immigration
>mfw i'll see the UK break up in my lifetime

>When will they pay for their crimes?
Sois patient, bientôt.

> Waah, Britain is better at us at the game of national Darwinism
Weaker nations complaining about a superior one? Pathetic.

>lost battleships in WW2
bye bye stronk navy

>lost Singapore
>bye bye Empire

> posts picture of literally the only (1) battleship lost in the war

>forgets about the Battle of Denmark Strait, where the incompetent bongs lost the largest warship in the world, in about 2 minutes of combat with the enemy

>also forgets about the battleship the incompetent bongs saw sunk in port by a uboat

The hate I have for using a charity symbol in such a disrespectful way, and then to use it to capitalise on British atrocities is all so fucked

never

I mean, the whole twitter is obsessive and spiteful even by hate-account standards. That said, it's mildly hilarious that the the symbol for commemorating British war dead is also the flower that fuelled the Opium Wars.

Never, or maybe never. Either way, there's no such thing as justice on this flawed earth my son. There was never meant to be. Turn to God and stop worrying about the tits and tats of this Satanic realm

i love reading that account

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

Checked. The absolute state of non-Anglos

Fuck off burger

Non-Anglos will never understand. Not that they need too, the only people that benefit from colonialism is all the pakistanis and indians that live in England now
T. Britbong

Damn, how can anyone compete?

theyve just started, it will become much much worse

>Chad
based Chad was too alpha

>Be Harold
>Get shot
>the last Anglo-Saxon Monarch
They cant even defend their country from foreign invasion.

See