Are the Yazidi an indigenous people?

Who are they and why they look different from the arabs we know.?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Persecution is not new to them:
"A large Yazidi community existed in Syria, but they declined due to persecution by the Ottoman Empire.[109][110] Several punitive expeditions were organized against the Yazidis by the Ottoman governors (Wāli) of Diyarbakir, Mosul and Baghdad. The objective of these persecutions was the forced conversion of Yazidis to the Sunni Hanafi Islam of the Ottoman Empire.

Because they are inbred as hell. It is forbidden for Yezidis to marry non Yezidis. Though from what I heard their DNA is pretty much the same as muslim Kurds.

Is it also forbidden for them to bathe?

Pretty sure u twollin me but no, it isnt.

The Kurds and the Yazidis have an indo-european language and are indo-europeans.

Their ancient religion also has Zoroastrian roots, thats why other muslims persecute them so much.

They are descended from Medeans I think.

>Because they are inbred as hell
That's all of islam though.

Their DNA is 97% non-Indo-European

>Are the Yazidi an indigenous people?

I'm afraid the only indigenous people you'll find on the planet are in and around the Olduvai Gorge.

If you're talking physical features: light eyes likely from north of the Baltic, though possibly Europe. Light skin can be from anywhere northern latitude.

They're close genetic relatives of jews. Even mizrahi tend to be lighter skinned then their gentile host populations

Jewish lies

nope its true go look it up. Kurds, turks, armenians, druze, assyrians, syrians, lebanese, palestinians and I think georgians are the closest genetic relatives of jews. The mizrahi being lighter skinned then gentile arabs probably comes from the fact that they have less arabian peninsula ancestry then your average levantine arab

It's bullshit, what you're saying. Kurds are no different from Iranian peoples.

kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html

Just look at all the PCA plots of autosomal DNA there.

turks, armenians and georgians all cluster right with iranians i'm pretty sure. levantines cluster between them and arabs, and ashkenazis between levantines and europeans.

>Yazidi
>theistic satanism
>even once

>Their DNA is 97% non-Indo-European

>Indo-European DNA

>Linguistics and genetics are the same

Idiot.

98% of the Yezidi Kurds are brown, have black hair, and black-brown eyes. You literally show people who make 2% of the Yezidi community, and others think that all look like that. Stop white washing, be proud to be brown.

-They speak an iranian language.
-95% of the Kurds are Shafi Sunni Muslims
-Ezidism is according to Kurds older than Zoroastrianism, which was founded in todays Uzbekistan.

>Medeans
Kurds and Medes spoke a different Iranic language.
-Kurds have culturally and linguistically nothing in commen with the Medes.
-According to the first Arabic sources, the Kurds were nomadic Iranic people. They had no "own" culture, language, alphabet, or cities. Because of this, they were seen as nomadic Persians.

I strongly oppose the violence inflicted onto Yazidi QT grills by those scummy Wahhabi dorks.

La creatura...

>be proud to be brown
kek

>What is steppe ancestry