Top 5 coin within 2 years max

"This isn't an idea. This isn't a white paper. This isn't something on a whiteboard somewhere." Sergey Nazarov said.

What is xtrabytes

Bitbay. (Bitbay.market)

A scam

> top 5 coin
> a fucking erc-20 token

kek

Top 4 coins in 2 years

>BTC
>BCH
>BTG
>B2X

top 3 coins in market cap eoy:
1. Chainlink
2. Bitcoin
3. Ethereum

screencap this

hey finally a dev thats not socially fucking retarded and can spout some coherent shit that wont immediately plummet a price

Damn LINK is gonna tank, it's inevitable.

I can only get so erect user

btc
eth
omg
etp
xrp

Yes he seem very competent both socially and technically.
Opposite of iota lol

Love how all u fuckers claim it being an ERC token takes away its utility and value. U do realize ethereum is simply a better protocol than bitcoin, and tokens built on its platform have the potential to grow just as much as your stupid as ripple. Weak hands gtfo now, and all you fags disparaging link every chance u get can go hodl your NEM and ripple until they skydive into hell

>ETH
>Rank 2
>ERC-20 token
What did he mean by this?

comparing link to DGB is probably the dumbest shit ive seen this board do.. and let me tell you ive seen some dumb shit

I managed to get 2 people to shove forks up their ass pronged end first because they thought I was gonna give them some LINK

I will suck Sergey's cock if LINK reaches $100 EOTY

except ETH is not an ERC-20 token?

soon

What's wrong with erc-20?

yeah soon you'll be crying when we reach a new ATH

any pajeet on fiverr can make a erc-20 token, its like Toys-R-Us Babby's First Crypto. Its shit, it has no value, its like the kiddie pool of crypto, its like a plaything for a toddler

real coins have actual blockchains

((((new)))) currency vs tech that solves a giant hurdle for mass blockchain adoption

nothing. this mame makes no sense

I can find you ( if i would care enough ) douzens of these posts about every other coin that skyrocketed.

close to 4 million post , 4 million posts.
How high do you think is the probability that one or two comments are right ?

There won't be a B2X, it's going to take over the original BTC chain.

that's like saying the sports tickets to see mayweather vs mcgregor was worthless because there's also tickets for shitty events.

DGB was shilled to gamers lmfao, cmon man they arent even close!

Any pajeet can create a block chain too. The claim that ERC tokens are trash doesn’t make any fucking sense. Remember u guys are on Veeky Forums, and half of these faggits started trading 6 months ago and don’t know shit. The other 49% are just trying to control the price. Can’t wait to read this board in 6 months when Link is a top 10

sshhh, let this guy have his moment, he's trying so hard.

This.

It doesn't have a coin you twat.

lol

i hope this shit fails miserably simply because im tired of you faggots creating 100 useless posts per day for you shitcoin when nothing even happens

You are confounding with Bitbay.net you twat.
I am talking about Bitbay.market the cryptocurrency of the same name.

>Top 5 coin
>Would be market cap of atleast 3,4 billion
>This would mean i Link would be worth 9,7 dollarsif the ammount of link is not changed

I have only 500 Link but this would mean i would get 5000 bucks out of this token

AY LMAO

it happens in couple of years. Look at where litecoin is now.