For the past 5 hours all I've done is sit here and refresh the catalog, post in several threads...

For the past 5 hours all I've done is sit here and refresh the catalog, post in several threads, and just hope that someone responds to me. I think it's time for me to go

me too. Want to be discord or steam friends?

Sounds like my perfect Sunday

I don't use either

It's not comfy I actually just feel gross and oily. I guess I could shower

What's in your portfolio user-kun?

LINK XRP and JUSTcoin (BAT)

>Leaving Veeky Forums

Making icecream in hell would be easier.

Same here, user.
I'm also a bit stressed about getting rich.

I suppose I could try other boards. I always wanted to learn how to draw, maybe I can try /ic/

i lasted a year, up until a couple of weeks ago

As a fellow crappy drawfag, i rec not browsing /ic/. 90% of the board are not artists, just lurkers who like to shitpost loomis or some meme artist of the week The other half are just way better artists than you who are only their to promote their blogs and make you feel bad about existing. Trust me, theres nothing more devastating and heartbreaking in the world, than posting your art in a thread, and then some other artist receiving five (You)'s while you get no replies. And after a week, youll be more distracted shitposting /ic/ memes rather than drawing

Honestly, the only way to improve in art is by reading tons of manga, reading burnge hogarth books, and drawing 24/7. I would draw more, but writing scripts and panels to comics is really hard to concentrate on.
i think theres a connection between shitposting and depression. Like, if my female friend called me right now and told me she had feelings for me and wanted to hang out, i would be gone from Veeky Forums for a month.

>5hours
>not 13 years

Did you make that? High quality OC, user

Me too, but I've been doing it for the past 10 years

thanks. im considering making another one with link chan where she has a fight with BAT. but idk. im sort of too distracted shitposting myself. I really hate the first panel a lot. The day after, i just started grinding as many criss cross poses as possible on my sketchbook (left).

Your asuka drawing looks okay too. I would fix left leg, make her ass squeez against the ground (shes not floating), and fix the right shoulder. The face could use some more work, try to make the eyes more angled downward.

make when where she battles Ripple chan

*make one

that could be good fight. But i think im gonna make ripple chans design a little different.

good luck with your art. And remember, when you think youre the only one lurking and shitposting on biz, im here too.

thank you user

/ic/ here, needs more filters and chromatic aberration, and don't forget to post your drawing utensil next to your signature that's how everyone will know you're artsy and a sophisticate and always use watermarks to prevent someone stealing your oc.

Pro tip: If someone tells you that the anatomy is off just tell them it's your style, trust me.

I think I will try Veeky Forums instead, I like to read

I just stare at my charts looking at the moving averages slowly move.

Veeky Forums is our socially autistic cousin.

Goddamn thats one shit ass drawing. And to think the faggots here rejected pic related calling it shit.

>makes whole paragraph saying how shit your art is
>too scared to post own work because its worse
classic /ic/

hahahahahaha. fucken saved

8ch is better desu