Confido.io

Has anyone gotten their whitelist confirmation yet??

Other urls found in this thread:

kleros.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but I already know I'm in stage 2. Also delete this

I'm stil waiting. I think we find out today

Why do you want this deleted?

are you a retard, this has

Yeah actually what the literal fuck are you doing OP

WAIT UNTIL THE ICO FINISHED TO TELL BIZ ABOUT GEMS LIKE THIS YOU MORON

A dating website in blockchain... Not a bubble.

>dating

The fuck are you talking about? This is smartcontracts

im in the first 200 whitelisted! guaranteed personal cap!

Team literally looks like community college students

Delete this thread, shill it after whitelist closes.

>Starting with a low market cap is also beneficial to investors. Greater gains can be realised when the initial market cap is low

why does this sound like a money grab?

if this is how they want to attract investors seems like a red flag

yeah also the whitepaper looks and reads very amateurish. Also so many "OP WHAT ARE YOU DOING. DELETE THREAD!!!111" posts in here. Kinda got the feeling there is a Veeky Forums pump and dump group behind this shit.

Still gonna invest a little bit though but I think that Im gonna dump pretty fast....

If I understand the whitepaper correctly, the integration with shipment APIs & smart contracts is how the funds get released to the seller. What problem is this solving?

It ensures that you received the item but nothing else. There's no way verifying the authenticity of the item or legitimacy of the shipment. What if the seller ships a box of air? What recourse does the buyer have when the funds get released?

At least with a third party, there is some level of recourse. Sure it doesn't always work out but seems better than this.

there is a hold option after you receive the article. Read the goddamn whitepaper

>not reading whitepapers

They actually have a brilliant way to solve this

I have. With no mediator, what if the seller just decides not to refund and the coins gets stuck in limbo? Sure the seller gains nothing, but the buyer is still fucked. I don't see how this can be solved without a third party.

I'm literally not buying this because the team look like untrustworthy chads with little beady eyes.

It's the same the other way around.
The buyer could hold the seller to ransom just because they feel like it.

This 100%

This is a lot of crap

>No working product
>Budgeting ($375.000) given without giving a concrete budget reason as to why this is enough for BOTH marketing, App development and integration within delivery companies.
>Magical dates given in whitepaper without showing the technicality behind it
>Fresh college graduates of which only 1 guy with a masters degree, not even technical
>0 logistics engineers for a logistics company
>starting an escrow company without having contracts and deals with third parties

Recipe for disaster.

its pump n dump alright. but an easier one that the ones with 30+ mil cap

>product promising as fuck
>solves a real world use case
>functional use for tokens to use the product and for dividends
>ChainLink as their Oracle

Even if you think there are red flags, the facts that its ONLY 400K MARKET CAP is all you fucking need to know.

There just no incentive for that kind of behavior. Neither party gets anything for fucking the other person over. The buyer can't get his money back unless the seller agrees, and the seller can get his money unless the buyer agrees.

In the .0000001% cases where one party is literally just a dick for no tangible benefit whatsoever, they are implenting this upcoming blockchain to mediate: kleros.io/

this. But keep this FUD to yourself in the future. I wanna make some easy bucks with the pump and dump

ethbet2.0

You do realise that there are centralised systems with full control and people still get fucked, right? Look at all the people who get scammed on eBay.

It's retarded to discredit a platform because there are SOME situations where it may not be ideal. Nothing is ever ideal and nothing is ever bullet proof, not even if there's a third party with full control over everything.

And the team are planning to soon release plugins for major e-commerce platforms so online stores can use Confido to offer a plug-and-play crypto payment method with escrow. There will be loads of businesses that have a reputation to maintain when using something like this.

Of course I know that, but they offer a higher level of protection than this does. That's my point, this doesn't solve anything. Tracking confirmations don't mean shit, disputes are opened for a variety of reasons. "Item not received" is one of many. The resolution process is more effective with a third party.

You're missing the point. With this, I can find some rando on Veeky Forums and have them sell me a ChainLink plushy. Instead of going to fucking Etsy, or Ebay or w/e, we just set up a smart contract and do the whole transaction here. We don't need to involve middle men. We are CUTTING out the middle man and just use a smartcontract to release funds when the item arrives. If there is a problem we just freeze the smart contract and resolve it

I understand you are cutting out the middle ma but that doesn't make it a better system. Buyer and seller protections are important in secondary markets which this concept is fundamentally lacking in.