Bahahaha. don't tell me you're STILL not in this

bahahaha. don't tell me you're STILL not in this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all

4channers im looking out for u. no news but this shit is rocketing. wait a little to get in

rip anons who sold with no reentry in sight

im fappin to these gains right now

I am ALL IN

bless the dude who started that thread. Sold the top and bought back in the tiny dip and picked up 200 more

i fapped at 4.20
Just getting fucking high now desu

$5 by today easy. Dunno if it'll correct but I'm not fucking selling till $20

lol for how much are you in bruh

Does it have a working product yet? Apart from a wallet and a functioning blockchain?

5 dollar target then retrace.

Bought in at 2.88. Comfy as fuck. Holding til at least $15, probably longer. Might lock in some profit earlier though, idk

haha funny AF tho

THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO THE NEXT NEO

can't wait to dump on these anons that called me a pajeet last week when they will fomo

$22, the price target.

not getting to 5 today too bad

Tell me it's gonna retrace soon.

will i make it with 1k?

i regret not buying more below $2 :(

Predicting more sideways movement then moon mission again

So buy in now or wait for a dip?

I am currently hitting myself for not going all in. I sold at 2.5$ because of people saying it was a pump and dump. I could have almost tripled my money by now.

I'd probably wait for a dip. Just keep in mind, it might not be a very big dip.

I went to sleep with a sell order for 695 - woke up just in time to see it was mooning and canceled it. Toyed with the idea of selling at 75ish to buy the 'inevitable dip back to 65' but didn't thank fuck.

Just gonna hold tight.

I don't know dude I don't have a crystal ball. Just keep in mind every time some user on here "waits" for a dip they come back later hitting themselves for missing the moon mission

So set for 8k buy?

sometimes the dip never comes...

Should I sell and then sleep or sleep and then sell

Got in about $1.40 myself and it's been a delightful experience since then.

kek are you serious. if you want to buy a dip with this much FOMO you have to monitor the chart for the next however many hours till it dips to the price of your hearts desire. I personally think that this is just going to climb so I am not selling unless we hit $6

Same. But then again the money I put into this was what I recovered from the ODN debacle so I should count my blessings desu.

>Sleeping
Not gonna make it.

dont fucking sell this oh lord. certainly don't set up a stop loss. look at its position relative to other coins on coinmarketcap and think about the value this could bring. Where does this fit in the picture? Beneath dogecoin?

You people are stupid. Stop going "all-in" and "all-out" this isn't your amateur-hour Texas hold em game with your only three human friends in your parents basement. If you want to take profits you sell 10% of your stack and reallocate it. You fucking retarded ADD n00b level traders Jesus fucking Christ you deserve to stay poor when you play this like a pachinko machine.

It briefly dipped slightly below 8k a while ago but that was from a high of 85kish - it's closer to 9k now so you'd probably be better off hoping for a dip to 82k or 83k.

>selling
>sleeping
>ever
Not gonna make it

Well congrats - even by Veeky Forums standards that's a barely literate stream of obnoxious consciousness.

Nah, this is ANS all over again, all in.

Yep just bought in because it looks like it's coming up again soon.

$5 profit takers are probably all selling around now desu. Mooning soon

About to smash through 9k any minute now.

ITS DOWN ITS DOWN!

And we're north of 9k now and rising.

100k incoming

NOTHING STANDING IN THE WAY TO 95K WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO ALPHA CENTAURI!

>$5

NANI!??

HOLY FUCK!

FLY ME TOO THE MOON AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS!

youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80

good move man. that is the GOOD MOVE for the rest of you morons who haven't bought in yet. This stuff flows like water guys. The fomo brings in fresh buy orders and that demand bumps the market come on guys you can literally feel it

what is daily withdraw limit on bitfinex without id

FUCK ROOFS THIS SHIT IS GOING TO MOOOONNNNN

hmmmm

wondering if it's still worth it to jump in at this point

$7 minimum. Get in for easy gains

yes buy high

I've read there is no limits on bitfinex.People have pulled over 200 BTC without verification.

this is the next NEO my friend. going to $500m market cap next stop

can US citizen use bitfinex?

yes

$20-50 this year. Less coins than NEO, more potential than NEO.

Fuck knows. I'd maybe set buy orders for low 9ks in case there's a bit of a selloff as it comes closer to 10k?

95K COMING DOWN!!!

I sold at 50k I might seriously fucking vomit

>TFW I've almost made $5,000 so far in one day

Is this how those sand nigger oil barons feel?

Just happened. at 91k now. Buy now.

I wish just wish this would consolidate a bit this just seems unsustainable

lol i bought at 35k and immediately resold

Did you sell at profit? If so it's still a good sell. But yeah bro I know those feels they suck.

And here's the dip, time to buy more.

felt*

there are no longer oil barons

>Still waiting for a transaction to clear
>No money
COINBAAAAAAAAASE!

Yeah finally happened. Refuel for the trip back to 100k

Sorry?

yeah I bought at 32k. oh well

I've a feeling it'll brush 10k then drop quickly to low 9s, then steady down to low 8s before settling in mid 8s for next 24 hours.

Delay is probably a blessing. It'll settle down eventually and you'll get in a bit cheaper than if funds were available right now.

>mid 80's
doubt it desu. It's probably gonna settle at 90k for a few hours before mooning again.

I don't get my dosh until Wednesday, we'll have come back by then. I just wish I'd had the balls and know-how to play those daily swings this has had, I'd have way more ETH right now.

fucking Biz I swear I've been telling you fuckers to get in since 5 fucking days. All the fucking fudding was unbelievable damn. when will you learn biz when

Then you're prob the one I should thank for me getting in exactly 5 days ago simply due to being drunk and seeing it shilled on here.

that was me, you filthy little monkey. i knew it was you, pajeet!

> tfw you realize the FUDders were just trying to accumulate more

r8 my ta

I quite hope you are right user

FREE

FREEFALLIN

t. bought at 95k

definitely not head and shoulders

Lol every single FUD comment on here has been timed perfectly to start of price rising again.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Seriously. I hope the FUDs don't stop, we'll moon even faster

Back in mid 9s.

That double top is concerning but it seems to be holding at 90k

Bought at 1.15 and just exited at 5.20

pouring all profits into Request (aka my retirement)

see you pajeets on the moon

What does this coin even do?

you guys should sell. Too many people are going to sell because they got in pretty soon. It's going to be ugly. After a pump there is a dump but you gotta learn the hard way.

less about the dip and more about the symbolic bordeer of $5 either you think it is going past that or it is staying beneath it. my bet is it will pass $5. there will be a big player that will come in and buy watch and learn

I've already recouped more than my initial investment, so happy enough to ride it out. If I can sell high and buy back in on dip awesome but it's not something I need to stress over thankfully.

Fuck off. You're going to get dumped on shortly, newfag. It's like the sun rising and setting.

Got in at $1 let's go go go go go go go go go go

>Update
IT IS GOING TO GO UP WATCH ME WHIP

Aaaand back over 9 again.

You predict the future well, my friend.