$200 mill market cap in a week

$200 mill market cap in a week

screenshot this

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?range=500
change.org/p/binance-exchange-binance-to-consider-adding-request-network-token
ycombinator.com/companies/?batch=w2017
discord.gg/ryBGan4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

>200 mil

more like 300 mil, they're going to announce partnerships after the ICO is done, and they're already in the process of adding it to exchanges.

Binance by Wednesday

shit is gonna hit $1 EASY

fomo

>no burgers
>no chinks
>low ico cap (100k eth)
>had to close whitelisting window early because too many registrations
>15% of KYC applicants rejected. lots of whales had multiple ETH addresses removed.
>Going to be shilled hard by y combinator (look at the other startups under their belt)
>much of the team has worked together over 6 years

what proof was there that binance was confirmed?

Hope it doesn't finish tonight, have 500eth still to slam into this baby.

Supporters and early investors:
>ING
>80m market cap

>YC
>Our companies have a combined valuation of over $80B

Has an ICO ever had this kind of backing before?

Opps I mean 80b mcap for ING

what coin is this?

It's the future of commerce

only ico i ever see coming close to omisego.

Is it too late to invest? It looks there you had to register before the sale happened.

Smoothest and best-run ICO process also. No whales to dump on us plebs and gives us ample time each day to contribute.

i still got about 9 ETH in my threshold if you're interested. im not pajeet and im not jewish. im a trustworthy lad and will send you your REQ as soon as it becomes available for trading taking a measly 10% commission for myself.

Dumped all my shitcoins for this one. See u boys

who top 500 here?

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?range=500

I'm so fucking thankful to the user that shilled it here before the whitelist closed. Thank you, I fucking love you user.

i wanted day 4 ;(

Any sauce on partnership announcements? Was all in on LINK before this baby showed up, had to dump half of my holdings which was painful as shit but it's gonna be well worth it brahs

you have to have a whitelisted account. I have some whitelisted accounts left that are not yet filled. Would take a 5 percent comission. Im not a bloody pajeet and wont scam you but of course you never can be sure. If you wanna take the risk though hit me up

I wasn't whitelisted but I joined the slack. Team will be confirming partnerships it seems, sometime after the ICO

I will pickup on ether delta Friday

mfw I found an ICO that will make this Request shit completely irrelevant.

nice dubs and what are these partnerships??? is it too late to join this ico?

Coinbase and request are both YC companies. Do you guys think there is any chance YC will get Coinbase to list Request?

I'm so thankful to the asshole user who bragged about getting in after the whitelist closed allowing a lot of us to get in from the waitlist.

I dont have money now

When will this be listed and on which websites it will be listed first so i can buy some

Pretty much possible. Personally I'm 100% sure Bittrex will list it. I bet YC have some good connections there.

>blocks your market cap

guys, what if this is enigma 2.0? a ton of hype but then it flops when it's tradeable? i'm scared, guys.

Don't be. EtherDelta has already added it even though it won't be tradeable for a week... The only other coin they did that with is Kyber.

Enigma has a utility token only useful for using their system

You can stake your request tokens plus they burn a certain amount after each transaction

Not even comparable

holy shit, can't wait for that to come true

Probably not right away, probably when it's useful.

I will literally cum buckets if thats the case. Got 10 k EUR in that bitch and all the FUD these days got me pretty concerned...

thanks for the comforting words, anons. i'll enjoy dumping at 10x on salty burgers.

And what if it's Kyber 2.0 user? Sit tight. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

holy shit

Coinbase yes, but Bittrex is very realistic imo

Seems likely, I imagine the YC guys hold a bunch of tokens

> that jawline
> that chad-as-fuck name
> that dead star of a psychopath
> that JUST haircut

lmao salty burgers

everyone please sign this so I can buy it from binance instead of ether delta

change.org/p/binance-exchange-binance-to-consider-adding-request-network-token

how can people have more than 134260

fuck me I'm gonna have to buy more Post-ICO to fill up on, didn't get as much as I wanted from the sale.

1st Etherdelta
2nd Coinbase
3rd Bittrex

Buying on ED is your last chance before the moon mission though.

bounty rewards probably

That's pathetic.
YCombinator is bringing this to polo and Bittrex anyway.

There was a 25k ETH presale. It wasn't advertised and only for strategic partners. But smaller fish who contributed more than 60 ETH were allowed in.

how did you join the slack?

fuck fuck i want to make it i already had 200 000 request i just put my last 8 eth IN lets hope for the best

nothing on their website about that. fucking jews.

They said that a million times. On slack, medium blog, everywhere

>ycombinator.com/companies/?batch=w2017
>ctrf + f "request network"
>Request Network is a decentralized network for payment requests. Sort of Paypal 2.0
> PayPal 2.0

Holy fuck I'm seeling my kidney and putting the money into this.

selling*

What exchanges will offer this? Im scared to use ED

Probably all of them, this is gonna be OmiseGo big

when will request coins be on an exchange? I missed the ICO AAAAAAAAA

% of KYC applicants rejected.

Closer to 25% mate. This shit was brutal, so many people crying in the slack.

Not confirmed.

Not too late, Look at previous strong ICO's like OMG, Link, Kyber etc. You can still pick this up pretty cheaply on ED day one.

RN has the strongest support since OMG YC helped start up coinbase, twitch, Pay Pal etc, since they're down to investing in 4-5 projects a year now they will push Request hard, with good connections.

This. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesn't fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

20th im sure if you put an order for x2 ico someone will bite

How the fuck do I get my ETH address registered onto their whitelist in order to get some fuckin ICO tokens?

Just fill your caps already.
300 ETH to go. Come on.

I hope liqui or binance take it

trading wont be enabled on etherdelta till the 20th correct?

too late registration process closed 2-3 weeks ago. You could buy some through my whitelisted ETH wallet with a little comission (still unfilled) but Im sure that you wouldnt trust a random user on the internet, or would you?

just wait for etherdelta.

The current bid on ED is already at .00122. Is that still a good price? How much higher than ICO price is it?

final call

only 150 left

6.6x from ICO price. Once the ICO closes more order will ramp up on ED.

that would be like 6X. I doubt these are real prices. Probably just a faggot trying to pump up the prices artifically

Paypal 2.0

Holyyyyyyyy shit

I see. Thanks user

hahaha found myself!

Anything up to 2x ICO price would be playing it safe imo, so up to 0.0004. If you're willing to take a bit of a risk than up to 2.5x ICO price.

This is just my opinion, do your own research and thinking. Like I said, look at previous strong ICO's.

5m marketcap where it belongs

People were saying the same shit with the Kyber orders on ED. REQ is easily going 5x once trading starts.

100 left

dude I hope you are right, got 130k of these babies but I srsly doubt it...

50 left

Binance is pretty much confirmed since steve was in the REQ slack. This coin is literally OmiseGO 2.0, YC will make sure that this goes mainstream in Silicon Valley. Its definitely going 5x once on an other exchange than ED. REQ is heavily shilled on Veeky Forums, /r/ethtrader, bitcointalk etc.

discord.gg/ryBGan4

its over!

congratulations men, see you guys on the rocketship

yeah at some point it will go 5X-6X. But I dont think on its first day on ED like the other user thought. The average buying price of 6.6X on 20th October on ED would be insanely nice!

Live in Seattle. Have GF who is a Paralegal, and does work for Bittrex. They just looked this over for listing, and rejected it. SEC has very strict guidelines for legit ICO's and scam ICO's. Dont know what the probkems are, she won't tell me. But she did tell me not to invest in it, and told me she could get fired for saying that much.

You dumb amerifats are getting pretty desperate with your FUD.

ITS UNDER ICO PRICE

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why?
Because he just bought a bag of it, that's why.
Are you retarded?

>They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Ok, YC didn't make those businesses mainstream. Those businesses made those businesses mainstream. YC didn't do shit except give them money to continue to expand.

Burger FUD is the tastiest FUD

10x we comingggggg boyyys!! Get strappeddddddd!!

No shit, sherlock. Ever heard of a rhetorical question?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

I am fucking excited for this one. OMG --> ZRX ---> Kyber ---> ChainLink ---> CND ---> REQ ... see you boys on the moon

worst LARPing FUD I've ever seen. Try harder.

this fucking copypasta is posted everywhere, even in the request slack by several people. What pajeet mastermind is behind this?

Does anyone know when it hits ED?

Its already on ED you dumb pleb