Indo-Europeans

Did they really conquer the ancient world and started modern civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/10/10/016477??collection=
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/10/10/016477.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were conquerors who found weaknesses in various civilizations and cultures defenses and took them over

Where there were none like Latvia they didn't do much

The birthplace of civilisation is Mesopotamia, India and China.

Why only those 3? While all 3 Non-nordic? Why all nordics remained snowniggers till Romans civilized them, after picking up civilisation from Greeks, after Greeks picked up civilization from (((Semitic))) city-states?

>conquer the ancient world and started modern civilization
That's the Afro-Asiatics

Concentrated high yield agriculture allowing taxation and state formation

>China 3950 bc

Lol?

Who comes up with this bullshit?

WE

>conquerors
>conquer
Can someone show me some archaeological evidence from battle sites, etc.?

>inventing or "picking up" "civilization"
You don't "invent" civilization or "give it" to anyone, unless they move into the cities you built.
Romans owe certain cultural characteristics to the Greeks, but Romans built Roman civilization, because Rome wasn't a Greek city.

I think they really misrepresent the events when they say "ancient world" and "conquer".
More like their highly efficient societies made them the dominant ethnic groups where they moved into. There wasn't likely much massive battles, but rather they were dominant in the typical squabbles common to their place and time in history.

aren't harappa and/or mohenjo daro the first civilizations ever even older than mesopotamia?

no

b-but they found a swastika in indus valley and they say it's 11.000 years old wtf?

>Date: 2600BC-1900BC

oh wait they where bullshiting all over the internet, mother fuckers

but this other one is 12.000 years old, right?

it's actually 15.000 years old, from the paleolithic, there are missing swastikas from 15.000 to 2600 bc

the oldest single swastika is from Vinca culture in the Balkans ~5000 BC, it's Old European.

the repeating design is older, the oldest example is from the Ukraine, pic related is very very old.

Don't pay attention to Hindu nationalist revivalism.

none of that implies a civilisation though

on a related note, here's a rudimentary flute from ~35.000 BC

>Don't pay attention to Hindu nationalist revivalism.
yea white nationalist revivalism is much more sensible...

indo-europeans are the descendants of alien settlers who landed in the caucasus region and took on the forms of the nearest race they could find, they raped and murdered their way across the rest of europe. turks, finns/magyars, semites and the basque are the only european ethnicities that are descended from the original neanderthals

nobody is claiming Indo-Europeans are 7000 or 15,000 years old. The single swastika wasn't originally an Indo-European symbol, but was probably adopted and spread by them after the year 2000 BC.

the mold one sort of does but it's dated 2600BC-1900BC. Sites all over the interenet where claiming it was 11.000years old

that flute is sick btw

got pics of the Vinca one?

the difference is one is real life and the other is a composite internet boogeyman

Why is this being spammed everywhere. Pakistan was not even Muslim when all that historic stuff happened it was part of Indian civilisation

its a paki poster who keeps posting it, he cant stand what a shithole his country is so resorts to insulting and demeaning indians to feel better. sad.

>the difference is one is real life and the other is a composite internet boogeyman
You can say that about the other and still come out more foolish than claiming it is neither.

only one I can find atm, was some trouble tracking it down

>was some trouble tracking it down
ikr the internet is flooded with false infromation, thanks for sharing man

some Vinca symbols

forgot pic

Yes. The Nordic Indo-European man civilized the swarthy races and created high culture and civilization.

>The single swastika wasn't originally an Indo-European symbol
You are wrong. The oldest swastika was found in Mezine, Ukraine, the traditional EHG PROTO-NORDIC area. The Nordic man used swastika as a symbol of sun, happiness and might.

Clearly these m*dcucks and d*naricucks stole symbolism from the Nordic man.

No, Meddoid sculpture is superior

Piece of shit. Arno Breker was making powerful looking sculptures of ideal Arier, not some who-the-fuck-knows-what.

I said "single swastika" for a reason you mongoloid, the ivory sample is patterned, so it can't really be considered the same

What the fuck is a diffrence? Swastika is a swastika, and it's Indo-European.
>pic rel
d*naricuck skulls are ugly, look at this fucking flat occiput

The Nordic skull is a perfection.

>Where there were none like Latvia they didn't do much
t. Jānis

>and it's Indo-European
and Old European, and Indian, and Mesopotamian, and Chinese, and Japanese

maybe look into how it got to China though

>perfection
hol up

>Why only those 3? While all 3 Non-nordic?
I might be remembering this wrong, but scandinavia wasn't colonized until pretty late in the game. Not that much of a head start on the new world migration (~3-5,000 years).
Civilization had been established before those peoples ever put down roots.

>and Old European, and Indian, and Mesopotamian, and Chinese, and Japanese
Indo-Europeans created it first. Or at least their EHG ancestors from Ukraine. :)

Your skull is Proto-Medish, however still quite good looking, I prefer Nordic skulls because of their high vault :)

>used swastika as a symbol of sun

every time I get so butthurt over this, pic related

All these three places were heavily influenced by the Nordic man. Harrapans were a meme until the Nordic Vedic man actually civilized them. Same with chinks, but they were civilized by the Tocharians. Nordic presence in mesopotamia is also well-known.

Well proper Indo-Europeans almost certainly had some Balkan relatives/ancestors if the PIE didn't, pic related is extremely relevant to Yamna.

Could be this too, however swastika was usually a symbol of sun and sky god, (for an example Swaróg), this is why I wrote that it is a sun symbol.

I don't think that Yamna is even the first PIE urheimat. It was more likely a mongrel culture. What people fail to realize that there were many diffrent waves of Nordic migrations. For an example R1b-V88s predate Yamna. Yamniks themselves were late PIE immigrants with more Caucasian blood than actual Nordic. The real PIE urheimat was possibly the land which is now inhabited by Erzya people. Notice how it stands out from the rest of Eastern Europe. The modern Erzya (Aryans), although admixed with Mongoloids and Finnicized, still belong to the archaic PIE race.

it reminds me of native american ones

could be, linking the swastika to the rotation of the constellation is just a theory but it is pretty solid imo, is just that as standard everyone will call it a solar symbol when it could mean much more.
I remember hearing someone linking it to the rotation of crops, which makes perfect sense as well and liks it again with the constellation

on a side note does somebody wonder how come we find swastikas in ukraine, india, asia and america and it descrives migration patterns?

>Svarog creates everything
>make him a sky daddy

Why do brainlets do this?

Your picrel doesn't include Slavic Svastika called Swarożyca. However Slavs used more casual Svastikas too.

>more likely a mongrel culture
they were certainly mixed and for sure not the only PIE population group, but every Indo-European culture descends in part from them. Which makes Cucuteni–Trypillia highly relevant considering they had the largest known settlements in the world at one point and were temporally and geographically adjacent to Yamna.

Name "Swaróg" probably means nothing more than "Sky-er". He and Perun are just result of Slavonic division of PIE Dyeus into two gods.

>they were certainly mixed and for sure not the only PIE population group, but every Indo-European culture descends in part from them
Probably is not. Yamniks were R1b-Z2103, this would mean that only Greeks and some irrelevant peoples in Anatolia are actually descended from them.

PIE people were both R1a and R1b.

you descend from your mother's ancestors too you know

mtDNA is quite useless to track back migrations though. We know that PIE women mostly had mtDNA like U4, U5a1 and W. My own mtDNA is U4

I want to be descended from people that don't exist :(

>Arno (((Breker))) sculptures
>good

>migration patterns
Keep dreaming

>None in West Africa or Austrlia

Hmmm...

HMMMMMM

Are you retarded? It’s called the Monkey’s Foot among the Akan

>migration
Are you wewuzzing?

A simple design any child has inadvertently scribbled when bored is clearly a migration tracker

No. They were mongol-tier barbarians. Even pottery went to shit after they appeared.

Yet there was no migration that brought the "swastika" or whatever it's called to Africa or America.

Right? The first Lithuanian dictionary was designed using Sanskrit ffs.

>started modern civilization
Well, they had no writing or cities, so no.

False

Western Hunter-Gatherers had blue eyes. It's not na IE trait.

Hunter gatherers were PIE, EHG were the orginal PIE, and whg were PIE bretheren too

>Western Hunter-Gatherers had blue eyes. It's not na IE trait.
It wasn't developed until between 6k - 8k BC. It didn't develop until the Aryan migrations started actually.

Depends. You can't say the Vedic Aryans did, and the earliest cities in Eurasia would be the descendants of the earliest pan-Aryans.

can't say the Vedic Aryans didn't*

>All these three places were heavily influenced by the Nordic man
No.

>Harrapans were a meme until the Nordic Vedic man actually civilized them
No.

>Same with chinks, but they were civilized by the Tocharians
No. More like the other way around. They're not just civilized "by" ancient Chinese, but even wiped out by steppniggas(mainly Uyghurs). I serious doubt you know the word "Tocharian" if it's not because people keep bringing brought it up here.

>it wasn't developed
It was. In fact PIE such as Yamna had dark eyes.

PIE were pastoralists from Ukraine, not WHG.

>You can't say the Vedic Aryans did, and the earliest cities in Eurasia would be the descendants of the earliest pan-Aryans
What kind of nonsense is that?

They were admixed with EHG (Proto-PIE).

Source? And EHG weren't proto-PIE.

>No.
Yes.
>No.
Even more yes.
>No. More like the other way around. They're not just civilized "by" ancient Chinese, but even wiped out by steppniggas(mainly Uyghurs). I serious doubt you know the word "Tocharian" if it's not because people keep bringing brought it up here.
Lol wishful thinking. chinks would be still using stone tools without the Nordic man civilizing them.

>It was. In fact PIE such as Yamna had dark eyes.
They had brown, black, and blue. The gene traces to the Caucasus, which is why whites are called generally Caucasians/oids. Green eyes wouldn't come until later. They probably had a mixture of eye colors with the migration periods and blue eyes were probably rare earlier on. Green eyes would come later.

Nobody outside you little "No*dic Aryan" circle jerk believe your revisionism horseshit. And your revisionism fabricated horseshit has been refuted countless times, and it will keep being refuting in future as well.

t. butthurt untermensch
cities and writing are for weaklings with bad memory

>wishful thinking
You are the only has wishful thinking here. Muh No*dic supremacist.

>It was. In fact PIE such as Yamna had dark eyes.
They had actually both light and dark alleles + it's irrelevant because they were mongrels, not pure PIEs.

>No*dic Aryan
>same guy who posts "w*hite"

Hey it's the same black guy who shits up this board with "aryans wuz mythz" and anti-right wing hate threads. If he quit this board would unironically be one of the best.

t.m*ngoloid ch*nkoid subhuman

It's not me, lol...

>pure PIE
Who was pure PIE?

>Who was pure PIE?
Khvalynsk or Dniepr-Donets. Both had significantly Nordic skulls.

Yamna had mostly dark eyes. Wasn't the oldest skeleton with alleles for blue eyes found somewhere in Spain?

>same guy who posts "w*hite"
No, that's not me and I'm not blakc, I only posted with "wh*te". There are also people posted with "wh*Te", "Wh*te", "wH*ie"....etc. You wouldn't believe only me or blacks are refuting your little delusional "No*dics", right?

...and relatively unmutated R1a/R1b haplogroups.
Key word: mostly
But they had light eyes too, and because they were not pure pies they are just another proof for Nordic race of the Aryan folk.

t. delusional No*dic subhuman

*black

>No*dic
you are even writting this wrong lol

Again, you have to post some proof. Who were the original non-mixed Aryans? And what they achieved? Where are their bones or their art?

No, it suits you well, No*dic.
Perhaps you want a "k" in the end?
Like " No*dick "?

Do we know the color of their eyes? And what they achieved?

Witnessed

>Who were the original non-mixed Aryans?
Dniepr-Donets, r1a was found:
www.biorxiv.org/highwire/filestream/57903/field_highwire_adjunct_files/1/135616-2.xlsx
In khvalynsk, noth R1a, R1b and Q (however the last man was a slave, probably cucked by the Nordic man).
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/10/10/016477??collection=
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/10/10/016477.full.pdf
>Who were the original non-mixed Aryans?
They descended from Siberian (hyperborean) proto-Nordics who migrated westwards and possibly in the territory of either Ukraine or what is now Mordovia, domesticated horses and conquered half of Eurasia, spreading their high culture and technology with them.
>Where are their bones or their art?
Their bones can be found in their graves, of course, and the skulls of Indo-European cultures like the Corded Ware, Andronovo, Abashevo-Sintashta, Hallstatt, Unetice, et cetera show strongly NORDIC tendencies.
>Where are their bones or their art?
Their art we find is mostly made of pottery with swastikas and other symbols on them. We also find a lot of weapons in their graves, proving they were warriors unlike the m*dcucks who predated them in Europe.

>Khvalynsk or Dniepr-Donets
>5000-4200 BC
>oldest blue-eyed individual
>Spain, 5000 BC, haplogroup C6 (aka. C-V20), and mtDNA to haplogroup U5b2c1
Was he a pure Aryan?

Blue, Grey, Green predominantly. Their admixture is nowadays the most frequent in Norway, so look at the Norwegians and you will pretty much now how they looked like. Maybe except the original Aryans had more extreme features than them, but they are still very similiar.

>spreading their high culture
Some examples of this "high culture"?

>Corded Ware, Andronovo, Abashevo-Sintashta, Hallstatt, Unetice
But those are all very primitive cultures without writing, bigger settlements or real art.

>proto-nordics
lmao