Bittrex Is A Scam!

>no address
>no phone number
>no contact section on their site
>has disabled thousands of accounts on their site in the past 4 days
>disables different wallets due to (((maintenace))) everyday so you cant trade
>bans every one who objects on their slack

Dont post pink wojacks here when all is lost. You have been warned. Pic related.

I'm going to go to the parking lot, park in that space. Then email the admin "i'm here" wish me luck, bizbros

Is Polo safe?

Of course not. They are all scam. Use cold storage.

I made a bundle off of ADA & completely cashed out of Bittrex. Just in time too it seems. Binance has all the coins worth having anyways.

I guess the moral of the story here is to never take risks, ever

Just a tip. If your wallet is disabled while looking at account balances, you can still trade that coin. Click on "Bittrex" link on upper left of your screen. Type in the symbol. It should should bring you to the market page. I was able to just sell NAV even though the wallet is under maintenance. It won't let you transfer your coins out if it is under maintenance, but you can still trade.

to me it seems about as safe as can exist. at least polo has a physical office (no, not their registered agent in delaware but an actual office I'm not going to say where because you can find it if you really want)

wtf thats my home address

nice just bought 100k!

Why did you delete that?

are you the iranian faggot

Im gonna post this on reddit and twitter you are neck deep in shit faggot

No i'm from Europe

why did he delete that? its still in the warosu archive and i dont see anything particularly offensive

Bittrex shill realized he fucked up big time by posting his name on Veeky Forums. The address is fake and the pic is on OP. Their agent used a fake address to register his business we must contact authorities. Their CEO is a chink he might escape to china any moment.

>Binance
Aaaaaand the Binance fags are here again.

It's getting old, stupid chinks.

LMFAO if you actually used Bittrex youre a fucking cuck

Guys, guys, bittrex is adding shitcoins again (they actually added DNT recently), we can stop trying to kill them now.

I am OP and im telling you dont use any exchange just withdraw everything you have to your cold storage. They are scamming everyone at this point. Just search twitter.

yeah good luck losing all your life savings retard

How can i sue Bittrex? Someone please help me

OP is inbred and spreading FUD.

Bittrex has a support Slack and are based out of Washington state.

Check their address yourself. Its an empty lot.

>fake address
>no phone number

Yeah go shill somewhere else tom.

Dont let shills slide this shit ITS HUGE

money launderers are getting banned and now they're calling bittrex a scam. get cucked by the sec, faggots. call me a fucking shill. do it bitch.

>no address
>no phone number
>they are intentionally using a fake address
>blocking thousands of accounts
>no announcement
>banning anyone who asks about their accounts on slack

yes, yes pajeet you are a shill

>sushi
is it comped?

what the fuck does constitute as money laundering to them?

So where do I stash my ETP? The Metaverse wallet seemed to slow my computer down just by existing and I don't get how.

Escape while you can Bittrex is dead meat at this point check out Twitter

bump this shit