Biz_classic has a faucet now?

biz_classic has a faucet now?

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/full-ledger-nano-s-hardware-wallet-guide-for-ark-7bf7bfff4cef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.

ummm where the fuck has my btc gone

you'd literally have to spend days clicking at this shit to get 0.3 Ark needed for withdrawal

WTF I CLICKED THE LINK NOW ALL THE FOOD IN MY FRIDGE HAS GONE

AAAHHHHH I CLICKED THE LINK AND NOW IM DELUDED AAAAHHHHHHHH

I clicky link and my computadora explodered.

I clicked it and now I'm a stuttering pothead!!!!!

Payouts are increasing once we get our second delegate running.

The faucet rewards right now are small until we get a good sense of public interest and how much it'll cost to run it. We're funding this from our own pockets until we get biz_private into the Top-51.

biz_private will pay 95% with the remaining 5% being donated to fund the faucet. This means we can afford to give out an average of 21 ark a day which will increase the faucet rewards substantially.

If you know any whales with 50k+ ark, feel free to send them over to biz_private. The faster private gets into forging, the faster faucet rewards can increase.

afternoon Arkies

Are you still planning to add a second regular delegate to double our Ark payouts?

>timestamps
kek

The gap between #1 and #51 has closed significantly. We would need over 2.5M votes to safely split biz_classic which doesn't seem feasible right now.

Any plans to have the faucet throttling determined by something other than IP address? The device in using to access it has its address changed pretty frequently, so it would be easy for me to shortcut the timer (I've kept from doing so thus far, since I don't wanna hurt nobody).

So I have gotten to the point where I would like to get a ledger, does anyone know how it works together with my ARK? Like with payouts etc.

blog.ark.io/full-ledger-nano-s-hardware-wallet-guide-for-ark-7bf7bfff4cef

first google result, well done user

Well fuck, when I searched I only got delegate calculators

I gotta say, clicking the roll button once an hour is fun. Even though its a 2/100 chance to get above .00001500 ARK, its still fun to earn even a tiny bit of money. Good job and thanks for making the community relevant and cooperative.

Accumulated 0.1506 Ark since the last post was up desu

>gainz

Nice job. Can't wait for biz_private to start forging.

This is why you're my delegate

its a lot of fun and getting free stuff is awesome. hopefully once the payouts increases it will be even better.