Now or never for Chainlink

If you guys aren't increasing your position in this dip, you have learned nothing and deserve to be poor. You know it's true pussies

Nice just bought 100k

YOU BROKE BITCH

how do you buy link

YOU GOT ONE SHOT
DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BLOW
CUZ OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME

Currently sitting at 901 link and trying to get to at least 1k, will make songs on vocaroo for more.

any requests Veeky Forums?

0x2b349a6cf412663c9bca63e14c98b924df2e9a54

on an exchange

When is the Chainlink timeslot tomorrow?
>need to know for when to prepare my Anus

see you bag-waiting suckaz @ $0.25

but, but... diversification??

Binance would be the prefered exchange it is on. Dont use Ether Delta unless you know what you are doing.

Got a bit over 17k. Hate that I used to have 30k+ but sold it in chunks to get in on various retarded PnD moonmissions.

Got 1600 link, holding some BTC ready to dump into LINK once BTC stops dropping cause 1600 is not enough for lambo land

No thanks. I like when it tanks.

etherdelta is easy as shit plus you can literall not get gox'd
it's the preferred way IMO

This. I missed the crowdsale by seconds but still managed to buy it on ED for 0.0004

Man. Why the fuck would you go against a for sure thing for a chance at some random pump. Do yourself a favour and contact gamblers anonymous. Come back when you've treated yourself.

Sing smash mouth all star with chainlink lyrics

Congrats.

Mark Cuban - diversification is for......

If you are not all in on eth then you might be legit retard

At what price should I buy eth?

The fact that most people thing ED is complicated really makes me feel like I'm going to make it.

Nah. Super bullish on ETH but more so on LINK. You'll see. Good luck though newb. You gotta start somewhere.

Veeky Forums is full of retards and 3rd worlders

Now is good if you don't give a fuck. But if you're trying to be cheap and trying to save every dollar. Set buy orders for 315-320. Small chance it will touch that if even briefly. Good luck man.

You're right. Which one are you?

Go fuck yourself friendo

fuck your mother if you want fuck

IT HAPPENING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

lmao, rekt.