Nigger

Go back to pol nigger

anybody who is offended by /pol/ is one of the following:
> nigger
> sandnigger
> pajeet
> faggot
> sjw

Might as well just burn it, you're bound to stay poor anyway with that mentality

$8000 dollars isn't much to invest. In the long run, you'll get more out of simply increasing your quality of living through a marginally greater allowance in your personal budget.

German or Austrian Index ETFs. Austria just had an election and stocks usually rally after an election

anything but link

Don't listen to this tard.

I have been seeing alot of returns from Berkshire holding, Tesla (IKR), and Bank Of America. But that is a long HODL

if you go to a developing country that's not already crowded by investors you can probably do something with it.

spotted the /pol/tard

Chainlink

Gold and blue chip stocks

Spotted the liberal/nigger

WOOOO fuck yeah, invest in the stock market and make $2 over 12 months off an $8,000 investment

Not OP, but can someone please help me out? I have a similar amount to OP, but I want to put it into multiple things.

Is it some sort of meme here to tell people that however much they have "isn't very much" to invest?

People have started with less and done well for themselves

Just buy bitcoin when the next crash happens, maybe to around 4k~4.5k, seriously.

no one is offended by /pol/. /pol is the Urkel of Veeky Forums. Always showing up where they are not wanted then ruining everything and not fucking off when everyone clearly wants them to fuck off

Anybody that goes on /pol/ is one of the following
>Low IQ inbred redneck
>Low IQ middle class virgin
>Le Intelligent but Lazy virgin

Why do you hate yourself for being non white?

Get a real job, Schlomo.
You'll never make it on those hasbara shekels alone

>>Le Intelligent but Lazy virgin
Hey that’s me

wohoow I'm a sandnigger and I like the /pol/ banter

Spotted the nigger/sandnigger/pajeet/sjw

Not even wrong, I disagree with some of the board's politics but it's a beautiful place.

VTI from Vanguard

This

Ebin! have le upvote!