Laser.fund is real and makes good money

Watch the video before commenting that its a scam. Because your whole in crypto is a ponzi scheme I want you to know that before you comment dumb shit. Also if you say anything bad whatsover I want you to stay poor forever because real people are getting rich from this and if youre salty and sour you have NO place in this business and need to shut your mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/LwhwucQvNtw
youtube.com/watch?v=OFsNYedXvD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/embed/LwhwucQvNtw

Can someone embed that for me please so shut these pukes that they suck at life for talking mad shit.

anyone interested in figuring out if we can take hyip/ponzi crypto?

it's all in a hot wallet on some vps right?

youtube.com/watch?v=OFsNYedXvD8

Top referral owners and mods are known to have done exact some ponzi schemes before.

they store only 1.2 million in a hot wallet. you wont be able to get their funds.

please make sense when you type, you are leading people for no reason when you dont make sense. laser.fund top referrers are people like rolex and hyipmonitor of course they are referring people because everyone is getting fucking rich on this. i dont know what you werre trying to say in that message but it seems like youre saying the owners were involved in other shit when you have absolutely no idea what youre talking about please dont lead people on.

WOW SIR JUST BOUGHT ₹100K !!! VERY NICE DEAR. GOOD COIN.
$ESPERS ON YOBIT$ + LA$ER FUND = LANDOLAND.

shut up idiot its obvious this is a ponzi scheme, they are doing large payouts to people who are KNOWN to run the same exact ponzi scheme model before. take your profit and run because this will be shut down within a few weeks

the CEO also isn't a real person, he doesnt exist anywhere else on the internet besides the website and youtube channel. sounds very reliable.

Thats the thing I know it will shut down, but not until they get to 100 million guys they are only at 24million. there is still a lot of time to make good profit.

this is the same retarded reasoning you used in the last thread, you set an arbitrary number and said they wouldn't shut down before that point
you're the same type of dumb schmuck that expects values to go to their exact predicted peaks/lows instead of realizing that there are buffers, like the cucks who tried waiting for $2000 BTC because muh goldman, but then again you're probably too stupid to trade so you likely don't follow what I am talking about

or you could just take their hot wallet. not sure what all of the argument is about

they'll run until they see the net deposits level off. it means nothing to them, because making a new looking version of the site with the same backend code isn't hard and they're practiced at it.

Honestly this place disappoints me sometimes.

at least you can spell the word retarded correctly unlike the person in the other thread. the point is, to me its not dumb thinking, there is still a lot of money to be made before a site like this shuts down. there is over 75 million they still need to make before they would even think about it. that leaves until next summer at the very least. anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

and you may think im too dumb to trade or what not. thats fine. i know how to make money though and thats all that counts. soon i will be a multi millionaire not just a millionaire and if it takes sone of these hyips to diversify then hey im all for it. life is fucked the world kind of sucks so lets get rich. fuck it right? you sound too broke to even afford to put in 3k to make 1500 profit. seriously listen to yourself. over explaining shit, anyone with a couple thousand dollars who wants an extra couple thousand should get in on this. just like the 70,000 that they put in last night. its not dumb money its not smart money. its lets shut the fuck up and make money money.

im not all about stealing other peoples money via hot wallets. that is real grimey scumb bag type shit. you must really REALLY hate life to do that. i would want the people to get their money back if you took their hot wallet.

anyone who isn't an idiot knows the only way to win with HYIPs is to put the minimum amount a bunch of them and if it's over $10 it's probably not worth it, compounding would make up the difference fast enough anyway until it implodes

LAZERSCAN COIN NUMBER 1 BUY GOOD COIN E Z MONY

you're promoting it, how are you not the lowest in terms of morality.

Listen very careful I am going to say this one time and then I am going to stop with this because I can tell most people here are broke as fuck.

This type of program is for high rollers to quickly turn $30,000 into $56,000 with a bit of risk. Just like everything in crypto there is risk.

If you don't have 30k to put into something and not worry if its gone this isnt the correct program for you and I understand why you would take to the board to complain.

But if you do have 30k why not put it in and in exactly 22 days you will have 56k. You can then stop you dont have to use the reinvest option. These types of programs are good for a few times to use but of course you must stop so they dont take it all when they exit.

Ive explained my part as best as I can now I am leaving. I cannot concern myself with people who are cheap.

>This type of program is for high rollers
>$30,000 into $56,000 with a bit of risk
kill yourself my man
i made 1000% on monacoin just last week

Why does OP type like a fucking Pajeet who is just saying words in a language he doesn't understand.