2018 predictions?

2018 predictions?

>$2 Q1 2018
>$10 Q2-Q3 2018
>$50 Q4 2018

16/10/17 - $200

less than 10cents in 3 weeks. You people are delusional.

Why would the price drop that low?

This is nothing but hype, just like status, bat and everything else. The price is 110% propped up by hype. There is no real 'oracle problem', there is barely even a market for smartcontracts right now and oracles are a tiny fraction of smartcontracts AND an oracle only takes 1/350th of a gas fee at most which is fuck all AND if a company needs an oracle they can code one in a few days, it's not hard (I am a coder, anyone could code a fucking oracle). I could go on for another page why this is a useless coin, you don't even need a coin for oracles and major institutions are NOT going to use this (I code for a bank). As I said, people are delusional over this.

but smart contracts are worthless without oracles and 90% of all coins are about smart contracts

At SIBOS, Sergey will unveil that he is in fact Satoshi. FBI will proceed to arrest him.

when i realized this was a moment of intense euphoria, not even fedora larping
i cant say for sure that chainlink is the chosen oracle, maybe they will use centralized ones, but it is the best bet at the moment.
and oracles are fucking important.

Why the fuck do people lie to justify their bullshit. "I should know, I'm a coder" fuck off, you know you're not.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS!!!

cheeseburger and small fry

Guys a fucking idiot. If he can bang out a DECENTRALIZED TRUSTLESS ORACLE. I'll fly to his home country (most likely India) and suck his curry scented dick. Cap it

if that happens the coins will rocket into the sky. rare things are valuable. you neet

He's right. I'm an it engineer in a bank (germany) and can confirm that interbank internet oracle network has been developing for a few months now and have nothing to do with chainlink and doesn't require special tokens to run it.

Visions of real estate transactions without realtors involved, digital signatures, and those billions of sweet sweet impossible API calls each powered by a sprinkling of LINK danced through my fucking head. We fittna be rich, brother!

not internet, interbank

Face it. No major financial entities are even using smartcontracts, they are looking into it. If they ever decide to they will likely go with the big dogs moving into the space (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, AWS), they will not be going with some crypto nerd with a token. Let's say the finally do decide to implement smartcontracts in 3yrs. By this time oracle startups will be everywhere, so at best you have a LONG term hold that goes nowhere until fintech 'maybe' decides to implement smartcontracts. I'm blown away at the mindless euphoria over this, it's unbelievable. I stand by my prediction, less than 10cents in 3 weeks. There is nothing here other than hype and a presentation for winning a shitty contest.

Ok, cool. Tell me how that's gonna work without being on the blockchain. Fuck you, larper.

"He's right. I'm an it engineer in a bank (germany) and can confirm that interbank internet oracle network has been developing for a few months now and have nothing to do with chainlink and doesn't require special tokens to run it."

spot on.

This is what I'm talking about. Our bank partner is IBM, they building interbank blockchain network using oracles. You can google it if you want

"Visions of real estate transactions without realtors involved, digital signatures, and those billions of sweet sweet impossible API calls each powered by a sprinkling of LINK danced through my fucking head. We fittna be rich, brother!"

This made me LMFAO. ok a house sale, let's say $500,000 what is the transaction gas fee on that? It's roughly 0.04 cents, and your LINK takes around 1/350th of 0.04cents. How you getting rich again? LOL

Do you know how many api's happen over the entire world happen in the course of a day, nigger? Trillion's nigga...TRILLIONS!

If you think trillions are going to be flowing through chainlink token you are more delusional that any human that ever lived. And sorry, best case millions go through it and 1/350th of 0.04 cents is fuck all. WAKE UP.

How do you feel about Ark?

I once ran a marathon (I should know I am a coder). Anyone can code a code for the distrubiution of ledgers in a decentralized platform (ONCE AGAIN, I should know because I am a coder ((at a bank)).

Ark is interesting, but not invested (yet)

>doesn’t even know how to greentext
Fuck off, shill.

>$10 Q4
>$50 2018
thins move way faster than you think

$50,000 USD per ChainLink Token, Q1 2018

how confident are you of this?

>(I code for a bank)

agreed

My dog is a coder at the Rotschilds and he says they're gonna only use their own oracles
who's gonna need those stupid link tokens dude lmao

I just think once it clicks for the masses it will click all at once similar to ripples ascent. maybe it settles at 700-800 mill for a while first.

Are you plushtard?

agreed. how certain are you that swift will adopt chainlink tho?

Im all for link, but the issue is that only borderline autists with a good understanding of blockchain and its potential will understand why oracles need to be decentralized.

LINK @ $1 tomorrow night.

Lol @ the fudding Larpers.

Link will be past $10 next year and you’ll probably want to kill yourself. Screencap this.

start the meme machines

Decentralized and centralized oracle's are different.

Wrong font desu

no one has a crystal ball to see into the future just know q1 2018 its going to be worth awhole lot

find me the real font buddy

>comparing LINK to status

Look at the OP picture you dumb goyim

Clearly the C is different on the ends

Find me the real font, goy. I already tried.

Couldn't agree more.