Eidoo (token: EDO)

Last chance to get in..
24 hours left until the token sale ends.
eidoo.io/token-sale/

Anyone jumped in this? The wallet is really good and fast. Most of the userbase seem to be from southern / central Yurop which is a good thing as they seem to be just starting to advertise their product internationally (see pic related on wall street journal).
cryptocoinsnews.com/crypto-startup-eidoo-nets-20k-downloads-after-trolling-jamie-dimon-in-the-wall-street-journal

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12YIykWXNFEIHBFwLJgi83y15p6qB3YB0FRxAzSH5eYo/edit?ts=59c204f0#gid=0
finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-start-took-full-page-084642089.html
etherdelta.com/#EDO-ETH
discord.gg/ryBGan4
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.eidoo.wallet.prodnet
youtu.be/xcwZJTDkiIc
wsj.com/articles/j-p-morgans-james-dimon-may-hate-bitcoin-but-he-loves-blockchain-1508146203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep wallet is fast as and can't wait until their DEX is implemented (very soon according to the bct thread).

Quite comfy with my 132600 EDO.

Their logo is also on most coinmarketcap.com pages including KNC (see pic related), and there's plenty of articles. Go EDO..

Anyone knows when this will be listed on exchanges? EtherDelta tomorrow?

Bitfinex in 2 weeks, ED I guess very soon

Good thing is unsold token will be burned.

Was it confirmed that Jamie Dimon was buying BTC after spreading FUD?

No, and the conspiracy is fucking stupid. If Jaime wanted to manipulate the market he'd do it by pumping it with the donkey dick amounts of money he has available then publicly endorsing it.

I think there was proof of some btc derivatives being purchased by jpm but whether that was jamie can't tell

Anyway good ICO, might get some

It's not that stupid.
1. 'Hey btc is shit' then price drops
2. Buy btc
3. 'Ay I was wrong everybody buy btc I just invested in it"

Would work even better

2 weeks for bitifinex? I read it's already accepted there but there's no info on the date, where did you get that from?

It's seriously confirmed for Bitfinex?

Eidoo is in my top 3 ico of this month. Dimon might be wrong but btc upside potential is no more than 10x at this stage whilst if it had to drop there's no bottom.

Confirmed yes, not sure about the two weeks though. Best thing is to ask on telegram /joinchat/F4ox3EO_ubynqlzakd6lKw

Moved all my KNC funds into this ICO when it was twice the current price.

Stuff like that has happened in the past. Dimon was also sanctioned for insider trading somewhere in scandinavia.

Thanks, mate. Are you kind of guaranteed profits if you buy in the ICO and it's going on bitfinex? I've never done an ICO before.

The project is very promising and finally there's a W O R K I N G fukken P R O D U C T out there.

That fucking bitcointalk pigeon english chat tho

Joining eidoo's ico is superfuckingeasy as their app has a "ico" button (not just for this ico but for all the future erc20 icos which is revolutionary).

Nothing like "sure money" exists in cryptotrading sorry.

Confirmed on etherdelta as well. Probably tradeable as soon as the token sale ends.

Ranked "Must Invest" by cryptoguru oi.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12YIykWXNFEIHBFwLJgi83y15p6qB3YB0FRxAzSH5eYo/edit?ts=59c204f0#gid=0

>1 ETH - 130 EDO

This thing is expensive off the blocks

Yes. The whole system is deflationary. 50% of the fees earnt from the Eidoo services will be burned. This will decrease the number of circulating tokens and if the business model will be successful and the token demand will increase, this burn will lead to an increase of price

> what is market cap

>Stuff like that has happened in the past. Dimon was also sanctioned for insider trading somewhere in scandinavia.

Some nobody firm came up with charges and they were related to the fact that JPM was acting as the broker for independent clients buying a bitcoin ETF. You haven't heard anything since because it was a ridiculous charge and it's going nowhere.

No one will take cryptos seriously if we get this conspiratorial over some throwaway comments.

Eidoo on Yahoo Finance:

finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-start-took-full-page-084642089.html

Thanks mate

Nice just bought 100k

Brilliant product.
Drawback is normies will flood the ICO world.

They said that, burned all their tokens, transactions will be paid in eth and btc. Why should I buy their tokens then?

Where did they said that?
Anyway even if that was the case, if they reach that point (burning millions of dollars worth of tokens because of transaction fees) it means market cap would have at the very least x100 by then.

Even too easy..

It's on their website

Can I join the ico with ios?

Someone please send the link to etherdelta?

Yes fellow applefag. Should be etherdelta.com/#EDO-ETH

you nitwit

>what is targeted advertising?

It also went on WSJ hard copy (see OP's pic)

Bitcointalk is so shit it's unreal, with that fucking Lauda giving negative trust to anyone who disagree with her or her scam ICO and the thousands of jeets spamming the board for their sig campaigns.

discord.gg/ryBGan4 -->

what's that?

Even better than most of those is that eidoo has a working product instead of empty promises

This.

But would help if they could speak english.

Btw just bought 1430 edos

Cost per token means nothing.

Solid ICO.

Bitfinex is confirmed unofficially by Barrai who seems to be the, again, unofficial, money man behind the project.
Like him or not, Barrai doesn't fucking joke and he's proven himself several times in the past either with stocks and cryptos. Good that he was demoted from advisor though as he's definitely no people's person.

You make it look like if all those tokens were burned for transaction fees EDO price wouldn't have skyrocketed.

Alright installed the app and gave them couple of ETH. AFAIK this will be the first Italian ICO even though the company is based in Switzerland.. kudos to them and gl.

Most likely. Bitfinex is currently the best exchange there is.

Ditto.. making ICO easy is what will bring the normies in. And wherever normies go..

The wallet is nice and fast, will use it instead of MEW from now on.
When is the exchange planned to be released? I heard November?

Sad but true. But that's still the #1 board for cryptos as it was founded by Satoshi Nakamoto.. people still go there and even though 95% of posts is campaigning shitpost there's still some good intel at times.

shitcointalk is absolute dog shit. all pajeet says is it's a good coin and he's going to hold on to it, over and over and over. worthless drivel. i'd get more useful information reading a label on a container of peanutbutter.

Yeah pretty much. It's sad.
If they made campaigns illegal and banned vod and lauda they would recover the whole place in a day I reckon.

Can't believe people still look at initial token value in absolute terms.

It will but they are trying to keep it somewhat hush hush.

how much do you expect the price to increse in 3 months

Easy ico button, wallet, exchange and debit card. Quite ambitious. But good to see they start with the right foot by having a fully working app which is actually already better than any other wallet I ever tried.

That's a dumb question.
The easy money to be made is by buying the bitfinex rumor now and selling once it gets listed in a few weeks, but 3 months from now who the fuck knows.

ok so explain to a total newfag brainlet how I make money off of this. Am I supposed to buy a whole bunch now and sell it as soon as it gets listed?

Pretty much - good exchanges like bittrex or bitfinex don't list bad coins (usually) so it's kind of a proof of fire when a coin gets listed there as it suggests it's not a scam to new potential investors. Also helps with visibility for obvious reasons.

Thank you for spoonfeeding. Do we have a good source for bitfenix accepting it? Also where do you get your cryptocurrency news

That's ok.
Pretty reliable yes, Barrai is the source.

So a 53 million dollar market cap? Does that sound right? Seems a bit high.

what do i do, send assets to the wallet, and then participate in ico?

fuck yea thanks for making the thread m8, I now have some EDO and a cool spicy app - i think i like it more than myetherwallet

>pending

What's the deal with Peter Todd, is he in the bitcoin part of the project?

I agree eidoo's wallet is way better than mew or indiesquare or all that other crap.

Interesting coin, but their team looks a bit inexperienced.

COO: CV seems okayish but a bit light on the operational management side. Did a lot of freelancing. Originally
CTO: Only in the crypto space since 2016
UX Architect: No real track record in UX. Did a bit of agile
Information architect: Background is mostly newspapers
UI designers: One with solid background, one Junior

I haven't really looked at the engineering crew, but the CEO seems to know his shit. He is most likely the brains behind the operation. Profile wise he's more qualified to be their CTO though, which makes you wonder who will actually make the technical decisions.

Also, their company seems to be registered in Chiasso, Switzerland. Which, regulatory and tax-wise, is a good thing. Or at least better than Italy.

Might float a few coins their way.

Yes, download the mobile app, create an account, send ETH to the wallet, then participate in the ICO via the app.

What's the benefit of this app over jaxx?

Their ico was really smooth and easy, why don't they just sell the ico process to everyone looking to ico and then trade that companies coins first on their exchange too. Fucking way better business plan.

Also reminds me a lot of Lykke. With the exception that Lykke doesn't require you to use their token.

Why you think so? I reckon much better to offer a fully functioning exchange like eidoo will do.

That's a good analysis. Thoughts on Zucco? Used to be a hardcore bitcoin maximalist.

Yes he is but didn't wanted to be put on eidoo.io as he doesn't believe in ICOs, only in bitcoin.

Technically a great professional to have in the team.. very talented on an international level.
Morally the fact that he claims to be a 'btc maximalist' and then does ICOs probably speaks for itself.

Nobody likes lauda, the problem is the other admins who allow her to bully users.

Anyway good ico and good app, bought some tokens and now eidoo is officially my wallet.

What do you think of binance? Nicer to use than those two.

Anyway when's eidoo dex scheduled for?

You're comparing hazelnuts with testicles lad.

>will do

The autoICO button is already there, the wallet is already there. I think they will deliver the next steps.

Never heard of this Lykke - was it a wallet exchange debit card like eidoo?
Anyway good thing eidoo exchange will be a DEX.

Pending is ok says monisha.

CEO is solid. Zucco and Rebuffo also solid. Working product is good too. Bitfinex soon also a positive

The EDO token quantity will decrease, so if the demand of tokens grows and the supply decreases, the token price should grow. Here's a tranny.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.eidoo.wallet.prodnet

It's a good wallet actually. Can't wait till it gets the exchange. I think the troll ad on wsj should have been published only once the exchange was operative though.

youtu.be/xcwZJTDkiIc

That's a bloke with lipstick and nail polish.

When's the dex coming?

Token distribution for anyone interested.. this is the second biggest investment I've ever made in an ICO

This has been said multiple times in the this thread, so that's a great sign for long-term and increasing adoption. Thinking of putting in a few ETHs into the ICO.

Yes it is actually a good wallet. And I am glad the exchange will be a DEX. I remember reading it will enable Atomic Swaps between currencies (i.e. directly convert say KNC into MTH and stuff like that).

Just delved in their blog and telegram and I've got some good news for you guys who asked.

The DEX exchange WILL feature atomic swaps and will be fully working and released by December.

Oh and about Bitfinex "in advanced stage" and likely to be listed in a few weeks.

I quite like the fact that it won't be possible for main holders to liquidate their positions at the cost of weak hands.

Link plox

Good team, obviously all Italian. That Bertani with Oraclize in particular seems to know his shit.

JPMorgan will have their own blockchain soon: wsj.com/articles/j-p-morgans-james-dimon-may-hate-bitcoin-but-he-loves-blockchain-1508146203

I bought +300$ and i just have 140 Edo.
Should i sell to not to be fucked by wales?