Weird Veeky Forums Ideas

Confess your strange Veeky Forums fetish. Ill start

>Be 13
>lived in a valley town with a house overlooking the city. >always watched war movies and thought it would be so cool to secretly build an 88mm cannon and fire onto different parts of the town.
>was the perfect place for artillery.
>Thought about how I'd conceal the cannon so I could wreck havoc without the police finding me for at least an hour. >thought how I'd need a friend to help me crew it.
>realize later how fucked up that idea was

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/368360/60_Seconds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really a fetish but whenever I have nightmares and wake up I imagine an army of medieval knights in constant motion to get back to sleep comfortably. I’ve done this since childhood and it always works.

Damn that's cool.

Moar personal Veeky Forums quirks

I did something similar back in my high school years, where my friend and I would imagine how we would set up defenses in a particular area if an enemy were to attack our city. It was pure autism, we actually wrote down all our ideas and compiled them into a general defense plan not just for the city but the surrounding country side.

You're on a board that fetishizes pregnant Anne Frank and you think you're weird?

I've been something similar to this for years.

I imagine I'm a knight or some eastern warrior or general to fall asleep.

I can't fall asleep otherwise now.

Sometimes I pretend my bike is a horse, as I ride with my fellow hussars into battle, my umbrella being a drawn sword!

I used to imagine I was a soldier in an urban area everytime I walked home from school, pretending I was looking for my unit. Then I'd go home and play war games until midnight.

Do you think we've fully outgrown our autism?

I used to have a weird sense of something like nostalgia when I was younger whenever I saw footage of the Vietnam war when my dad watched documentaries. Later on I wondered if reincarnation was a thing, but then I don't get that feeling so strongly anymore.

i imagined those storm drain as trenches and using them in case of war

Hi Patton

I'm back you chicken shit bastards. Now follow me or get out of my way.

Gather 'round anons. It's story time.

When I was twelve we read Anne Frank's uncensored diary in history class. It was pretty boring at first but when we got to the part she fantasizes about a baby coming out of her tight vagina, I got the biggest hard-on of my life. Literally made my dick diamonds. Luckily this was at the very end of the school day so I managed to keep my boner up long enough to get home and hop into bed. Spent the whole weekend masturbating to the thought of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth. Best nut of my life.

I'm almost 24 so that means I've been masturbating to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies literally half of my life.

Is there a strategy game or something like this? Where you might prepare defences for an attack on some location?

When I began public speaking, I was taught a technique to help nerves is to envision yourself in your "happy place."

Turns out my happy place is on horseback, with armor bow and lance, on a warm day in the desert, getting ready to ride into battle against the perfidious Romans.

>be on road trip with family
>clasp the metal bars on the headrests in front
>pretend to be operating machine gun turret
>shoot up thousands of families going on holiday in my imagination

hey Sam

In fifth grade I wrote an "autobiographic" speech where I pretended to be Napoleon. I had a cheap felt hat that I wore while speaking, and for a few months afterwards I kept wearing Napoleon's hat around the house.

Railways.
Railways everywhere.

>Do you think we've fully outgrown our autism?

Buddy this is just typical /k/ommando behavior

>mfw always look for the ideal place to set up an M240b General Purpose Machine Gun in order to provide effective covering fire for my advancing /k/omrades when in open, public places

Damn that's pretty autistic.

+1

This?

Kek

Trips of reincarnation

Sometimes I feel like we were wired to be soldiers.

Guess the autism hasn't left

I have recurring daydreams where i travel back in time and rewrite history.
E.g. I bring modern machine guns to Constantinople 1453 and then remove kebabs with my pals Constantine and Giovanni. Or I go save pregnant Anne Frank,take her to America 1861, win the civil war with her and then live out my days on a plantation with her.

daydreams about explaining things to people in the past, or unexpectedly being sent back to 1900

based

Playing any rts defensively

I always thought like that as a kid but it was seriously aggravated after 4 years in the Marines, especially after learning in depth about gunnery doctrine, tactics and the deployment of it all. Something about it really tickled my autism

>Or I go save pregnant Anne Frank,take her to America 1861, win the civil war with her and then live out my days on a plantation with her.

Same desu

When my dad was young my people would ask my grandparents where he got a German accent from. His favorite movie was (and still is) Patton and he was heartbroken when he found out Patton was on the allied side.

Stronghold.

>have a dad
>he's a wehraboo

From time to time I try to come up with a system that would have saved the byzantine empire from its destruction.
The simplest one was to have a militia in every important city and provisions for a long siege.
In general enforcing a military tradition/training on all the subjects of the empire.

>I bring modern machine guns to Constantinople 1453 and then remove kebabs with my pals Constantine and Giovanni
same except in a helicopter mounted MG instead of on the walls

As a bit of a Napoleon fanboy, I went out of my way to buy a coat like he wore on campaign (pic related), and I'd wear it unbuttoned like he did, and would even walk around with my hands behind my back like he did.

>Go out for walks in the bush
>find heaps of sticks and small logs and shit
>always like to fix em up and smooth them out
>pretend i'm operating a bog old machine gun in the trenches or operating is some make believe conflict

cant believe I still wind up occasionally doing this shit in my spare time

>father was a proud Prussian descendant
>wonder if I'm descendant from kangz n shit

Napoleon get your hand out of there you dirty boy

Fapoleon

I am obsessed with family history. I can name my male line ancestors seventeen generations back (to the 1440s) and I can say a bit or more about each of them. Our family archives has a few memoirs/journals and a large collection of letters and I've read most of them, some many times.

My view of various historical events has a familial bias, i.e. usually I consider the side my ancestors were on as right.

>be me
>sit in class
>to my left is a good buddy, to his left another one
>1. buddy quietly makes MG42 firing sound and holds his hands as if he'd be firing at teacher
>2. buddy moves his hands as if he'd belt-feed no.1
>teacher and everybody else notice but dgaf
>tfw all three of us are 17-18 yro and liked by most people despite WW2 larping in class

>t. amerimutt

if you were kangz your ancestors wouldn't have left. Unless your backname is "von ..." and your greatgrandpa was with Operation Paperclip

I always used to fantasize as a kid about Russian invasion of our town. I would imagine myself leading a resistance movement and slowly taking back control of the town of the occupiers

Found the Pole.

I think all time about fighting a guerilla war in my hometown against them

Wolverines!!

Did anyone else used to dream about the bombs dropping and every now and then in real life come up with the 3-minute option that offered the highest chance of survival?

Brit, actually

desu that was one of my favourite films as a kid so it influenced my autism

I have relatives on both sides of my family that are fanatical genealogists. They've traced their respective lineages to the 11th and 8th centuries.

Turns out, in nearly every major European conflict (and a several American ones), each side of the family was attempting to murder the other. (Albeit, quite often the same side of the family was on both sides of the conflict as well.)

Strange we all get along so well now.

>did anyone dream about the bombs dropping and every now and then in real life come up with the 3-minute option that offered the highest chance of survival?
store.steampowered.com/app/368360/60_Seconds/
You can basically do that in this game

you are just gay

normal

Only occasionally... but I've sometimes found myself wanting to trade places with one of my five ancestors who fought the Bosche during WW1

a little bitch like you fighting the Boche? hah