How did he fail after showing such promise?

How did he fail after showing such promise?

He wanted to be a greater arab nation potentate, and so did everybody else. That was a loser from the gitgo. "The United Arab Republic"? What a dumbfuck.

guy literally merged with syria for a few months and Yemen wanted in. The syrians almost merged with Iraq later, and Jordan in the middle was not a strong enough power to defend against invasion. I don't think it's too far out

WE

The meme doesn't apply, Nasser is actually Egyptian

wanted to kill all the jews and expel them when his 'empire' was shit

Cancerous self interested Arab leaders and so called monarchs. Egypt is the naturally leader of the Arab world and will be once the G*lf monarchs are finally deposed

the United Arab Republic failed because the Egyptians treated it more as a greater Egypt
I should add the failure to end Israel by getting BTFO in the Six Day War was pretty much the nail in the coffin

Sadat had to fix all the mess up he made

After Suez Crisis he did more harm than good

Pan-x movements always end up in failure. Just look at panslavism.

>"Keep your tents separate and bring your hearts together." - Arab proverb

I love this. Really applies to the migrant crisis.

if he actually accomplished the feat, then that would be something else. the fact that he failed to effect a successful union says something as to his failure to be an effective leader.

Friendly reminder that Sphinx is much older than known ancient Egypt(at last 12k years if not older) and has a negroid face(could be re-carved at some point).

Pic related broke him mentally, he was never the same after.

And it's understandable. Imagine fucking up this bad.

Hell, it's his fault East Jerusalem isn't controlled by Muslims anymore. He lied to King Hussein and fed him false info that the war was going great, causing Jordan to declare war on Israel, which prompted Israel to BTFO the Jordanians in a day and take East Jerusalem

Overall, J U S T FUCK MY PAN-ARABISM UP SENPAI

It's hard to have white rule over a majority black population. See Rhodesia and South Africa

Iraq is naturally the leader of the Arab world, effendi

>Joe Rogan is my source

I hate it when Arabs roleplay as my BLACK ancient Egyptian ancestors.

He did a good job toying with the US and the USSR and getting the benefits out of them without giving back, but that Six day war just destroyed him.

>non-Coptic Egyptians having anything to do with ancient Egypt

Unironically jews.

That's like saying modern English have nothing to do with Celtic Britain.

He didnt manage to take Sudan and Iraq was cucked from him, depriving him of the manpower to hold onto Syria and start the domino effect of unification.

His race turned out to be inferior!

I just finished watching the Suez Crisis series from Epic History TV
>uuuuuuuuuugh save me america
>uuuuuuuuuugh save me soviets
>gets humiliated by israel
What was that guy even good for

They don't, other than wales and scotland. Modern anglos are Saxon-Norman, not celtic

I stand by this message