ODN

Still no HitBTC

Goodbye Lambo

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59e39558402d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys, impatient faggot

Lies as usual... RIP

I JUST WANT TO SELL AT 8X GAINS IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
REEEEEEEEEEE

HitBTC is European. Isn't it like, 22:30 already there? I bet you those lazy HitBTC fucks don't want to login to their admin accounts on a Sunday and won't do it until tomorrow.
Of all the high volume exchanges, they hold one of the worst reputations for a reason.

Nothing against ODN, though. I am holding. It will moon like no tomorrow eventually.

Expert shillers

Tomorrow they will be at HitBTC. HitBTC miscalculated the date of monday.

Buy while you can from Cryptopia is my recommendation.

But they just added WTC and CNX...

Not on a Sunday. Please try to FUD better. ODN can handle it.

you realize that sagemark's job is marketing, right. he's not a dev.

Yes but he's shit at it.

NOT
FUCKING
SELLING

kys. he's more successful than your NEET ass will ever be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You doing good, user?

hitbtc is a dumping ground poopydump
have fun with the red candles when people unload even more staked bags

Has HITBTC confirmed ??

Just heard from a buddy who helped WTC get on HITBTC. He said ODN didn't want to provide accurate information on circulating supply and that's caused a delay.

Hmm or maybe you're a lying FUDing faggot

>heard from a buddy

Sure, you did.

Someone else just brought it up on slack so go fuck yourself, I'm not the only one who was told this

Screenshot

This is incorrect.

my dad works for bitcoin and he said they are letting the price go to 6500 before they crash the market for over a year

Just got off the phone with my wife's little brother's boyfriend who works for hitBTC. He said that he was talking to the ODN team and they were extremely rude and aggressive. He asked for Sagemark's ODN address so he could verify the circulating supply and the whole team started getting really defensive. They started talking about how easy it would be to set up ODN bounties to hire hits on the exchange staff.

Juts bumped into the janitor who works at ODN. He said Prof. Umbridge just used the imperius curse on the lead dev.

it really has gone to shit without Pravik...

They're currently talking the CEO down from a 15th story window-ledge. If he falls so will the ODN price. Get your sell orders ready, guys.

Just bumped into Pravik at the grocery store. He told me the project is done for and devs are dumping.

I do admit that we were better off with pravik pajeet. God rest his soul.

Pravik Pajeet was killed by the vegas shooter, asshole.

He actually self immolated, protesting the misinformation that he was killed by the shooter.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL TURN ON RT

OH SHIT SELL SELL SELL!!!

Rest in Pravik. Shorting the Cryptomarkets now, this is the equivalent to Elon Musk eating a bullet before the trading bell closes the day out.

AHAHAHAUAHAUAHA STAY POOR

Referral for anyone who needs to make an account:

hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59e39558402d9

Regards, poorfag69.

H hold!

This is sigt 2.0 except without a fair launch... insta scam...

Sage.

My name is the Wolf of Wallstreet on Twitter en if you want profit you rape a dog for good luck.