>claim to be good for business

Umm no sweetie, please educate yourself. Go and buy some bitcoin

>fake news -- like most history

Damn...

Did he run into a Dutch-Ecuadorian that explained this shit to him or something?

Is this true?
I've seen it mentioned in multiple economics books.

>books
You mean what (((they))) want you to believe

Good'n

No.

Also this is you daily reminder that tulip mania is a 5 eyes coordinated psyop designed to cause normies to lost money by passing off on what will become the greatest money grab in history.

Some wounds never heal and letting them spread and allowing people to believe this misinformation will be a tragedy.

Maybe the "tulip fever" is fakes news or it was exagerated. But that's is irrelevant: bubbles in the markets happens all the time.
People accussing bitcoin of being a bubble could be wrong, but they have a valid point.

There are no records of economic data from the months when the tulip mania supposedly happened.

Tulips is a meme made up to trick Normies into avoiding good opportunities

If more people don't learn of pic related soon and learn to see their symbols everywhere humanity will face a world where the black plague will look like a walk in the park(this too is simply something i have learned, for all i know the "black plague" was a walk in the park. The sorry fact of reality is that most of the things we take for granted are lies taught to us by an organization with such immense powers they practically hold the whole world in it's genjutsu). The "science" they teach us is corrupted and the situation is very much the same as it was thousands of years ago were only the lords knew anything and the plebs knew nothing.

Go on. Go ahead and laugh.

What is the movie called? I'm really into 17th century stuff and wanna see it.

Is Tulip Mania denial the new Holohoax denial?

no one understands that speculative bubbles can only exist when excellent credit fundamentals exist (on paper) to create a scenario where ridiculous amounts of leverage account for a large part of the marketcap of an investment

go try to get a loan to buy 10000 bitcoins, and then tell me bitcoin is in a bubble

Nevermind, it's literally a movie about a slut who leaves her husband to ride the cock carousel.

I'm literally dutch and my great great grandfather sold his family home to buy a single tulip bulb.

If you don't believe in the tulip mania you are completely delusional. We have fucking statues and a famous tulip market here in Amsterdam to commemorate this big event. It brought the biggest exchange market in the world at that time to its knees.

People were selling fucking futures and derivatives out of fucking TULIP BULBS.

And no if you are wondering. My grandfather lost all his money since he spend all his profit buying new bulbs instead of cashing out in time.

Well you're not wrong. Half of the coins I see on exchanges have some deep esoteric symbol attached to them. Lots of owls, triangles, infinity symbol, moons, etc.
Very peculiar indeed.

>I'm literally dutch and my great great grandfather sold his family home to buy a single tulip bulb.
Your great-great grandfather's FOMO was about 200 years late.

Are you retarded too or just your grandfather?

kek, at least the reviews are horrible

I love seeing Oscar bait flop

the other day I found out there's many masons in my family, even important ones
my father told me he got invited to join them when he was young and he refused
he says that they "get together to do BBQs on sundays, not really all that important nowaday"
I can't get the feeling I'm being played out of my system though