Competition time - 5 people with the best reasons and who also attach a picture of a sharpie in their pooper will each...

Competition time - 5 people with the best reasons and who also attach a picture of a sharpie in their pooper will each receive 0.2BTC. Timestamp the photo and post your BTC address and picture in the same post otherwise I won't consider you.
Good luck anons.

go choke on a dick

This is just like that Whale Bro thread from the other day. We all know how that one turned out

I'm not him, but fair enough, if you don't want to enter then you don't have to. I'm still going to be giving away 1BTC in total for people who are still interested.

OP stop doing meth pls.

Dont have sharpie.

But i lost 50% oof all my investments since i started in August. pls help
16Pve5tMJT8CDsMuBCTnyUsRBkkznk3PgP

Of course you're not him, I'm him.

that screenshot was on here 3 or 4 days ago

Real recognises real

Shit tier reason but if no one else enters I'll hook you up.

Yeah I know, I made it and posted it. I'm all proud

STOP! READ HERE
Spend some BTC to this address and you'll receive a lot ot luck from me. The more btc you spend, the more luck you'll receive. This is scientific proven! *talks nonsense*

You have 5 minutes time! 3... 2... 1... GO!

1JwdPrHkNd5Xnz5nn1QeEzhGL4ZDHjQkBr

Degrading yourself for a grand... EVER

Filthy whores

send some btc my way though

1FFVukeotK87JFceV3dizBkMFAPM6SAZ85

If I could send you negative btc I would

tears

i'd laugh at you and send you one sat but fees

I accept also tears too.

This is why request will moon

My dog died yesterday, he was the only friend I had
pls send some btc
1GkPNRJqn5ubH54DTUqtd2kC9Tvbt4Khgd

Last time I fell for this shit I ended up in hong kong, missing a kidney. no sir

sharpie in dog pooper?

Dig him up and put a sharpie in his pooper.

I will unironically do this but I dont have a sharpie but I have a pencil

pls OP. I want to kms cuz of this

Honestly, Veeky Forumstards never learn. Glad to see beggars constantly degrade themselves with sharpies in poopers and get nothing in return. It makes me kek

Ehh... It'll do if no one else ends up posting. Give me your reason too by the way with your picture.

Not even offering 1 full BTC or some Mooncoins(link, voise)
I may be gay but at least i'm not a gay retard

Kek no money is worth a man's honor
fun to see how socyopaths like to degrade people's morale by incentivating them to humiliate themselves online

I want to take my oneitis to south america for a while, she attempted suicide one year ago in november the date is coming up and she just lost her job im worried bros

btc:35aNxY933LMLhRS9Zeody8BreavDKEAP1C

.2btc is almost a grand, you ungrateful peasant.

I'm getting something to eat. Better see sharpies when I return.

I need a car to get to my wagecuck job so I don't become homeless.

1FJ2wMd72SUPK6v3DZKWw8uycLKCLM7yz9

I'll take anything

I dont have a sharpie but I have a toothbrush

I'm moving out of my parents house to start my life independent. I've saved up 2k dollars but it's not enough to cover all costs including community college classes.

I'm at work rn but I will post sharpie in pooper when I get home.

I have spent 3 months learning TA and market analysis, have read multiple books and am still reading some. I want to trade my way out of misery since a college degree nowadays doesn't guarantee anything.
If that's good enough for you... BTC: 158Skote5GAWAFcdjMGH1WrUPopDMUonXY

I'm not a poor gay retard either

cute
don't fall for the TA meme

Lol......................

if u confirm that he sent u btc then ill shove one up my ass too

I did it for real, pic is coming in a minute

I hope you don't get shit you pathetic loser
hahahah what a shameless filthy begger, kys faget

what a faggot

you have no honor left sold for less than 3 thousand dollars

Lost half my savings in shit coins
pls help OP
1FqpzzQ6jLHiw2dB1mncnuUTeRuvd8PgcV

check on blockchain, poor faggot got nothing

Cute butt.

1GmkMa6LJMrxzNKvMQiFk6vh53uUjrVhn4

Just a poorfag, trying to make it so I dont have to wagecuck for the rest of my life

Also I just literally lost my 23 year old anal virginity for you

12S4LwUnBAWhyC7hn3Fkt2AcEF3BhXGZa4

I'm gonna be homeless if I don't get some help, I'll be gay and stupid for .2 BTC.

Help someone out, I'll repay it when I'm in a better place.

it's probably still in the memepool. op send with higher fees you cheapass

Jesus fucking christ, the extent millenials will go to avoid looking for a job.
>t. Also a millenial

12DwiU2dEaFMXBLBbgtY6TY4X6VYHcA47z

Im a poor fag trying to make some money .
I half a year ago i killed my mother in a car accident and because of that im still paying off the the debt for the damages i made including the car i lost due to fucking shitty insurance i had ... Im realy desperate ...

The way I see it, either I get fucked in the ass by my boss or I fuck my own ass with a pencil, either way my anus will lose

Spoiler: OP is an actual faggot and is jerking off to these pics right now

another pick ... Shit was hard ...

Clearly.

desu the first one was actually fapable and I don't consider myself gay at all. am I the only one around here with a hairy ass?

OP please deliver

My reason? Well I guess my only reason is I am down many percentage points because I fell for the hodl meme and didn't sell my omg in time.

14gLVQy2f7nrPdoGsHPz4H2KAZHHcBQHhE

What happened to OP? Will he deliver?

you have problems go seek professional help you sorry faggot i woulf say kill yourself but youre probably dumb enough to actually do it

Lmao, men are putting sharpies up their assholes for 0.2 btc in 2017.

I wonder what early btc adopters would think about this in 2009-2010.

I guess you never were in a shitty situation in your life ... Good for you .

You're not supposed to sell it at all you dolt. YOU DONT THINK ITLL RISE AGAIN??? LIKE YOUR DICK WHEN YOU HAD THIS SHARPIE UP YOUR FKN ASS!>!???!

How about whoever send me a donation will get nudes of my ex?

1KAqdUEipCgKW2E96JuvK3ztKUMBQf5pn1

no situation is bad enough to act like a shameless fagot with no dignity, kill yourself

what a time to be alive huh

I need 10k to remove a tumor in my right nipple. I removed last year, but the bastard came back.

Yeah, no honor, etc etc, but I'm a bit scared that it turns into something worse. Will provide pics of the tumors removed if needed.

1NTUJcpTLCc6hseTMgt8ApGoqX76CkHNsc

OP will you deliver ?

OP pls. i'll take 0.05 or less idc. Am poor

You just sharpied yourself for nothing user. This thread will probably be shared for months to come.
Hodl moar faggot, and buy the dip.

no

I feel fucked

that;s how you should feel you shamelesss fuck, now go look in the mirror and spit at yourself

Me too, my ass still hurts, I didnt even enjoy it at all

I gave faith in OP that I didn't stick a wide sharpie in my Pooper in vain. He went to get some food, man's gotta eat.

Ofc I'll leave my address but no sharpie. Good luck though guys

1MQbh1rQg5RCNJt8Dk7aAvPiYeBWME83YW

@everybody in this thread

>That moment when OP actually delivers but only to ones who politely ask and leave only their address.

The state of everyone who posted a pic. Sort your lives out. I'm guessing these are the samefags that fall for ico scam pages.

This.

are you a girl?
that's a nice ass

How many Ark would you silly cunts stick a sharpie in your ass for?

I have nothing left to lose at this point

you still have that gorgeous ass

Thanks buddy

include me in the screencap

I can't really argue this point.

O-OP?...

I'm sure he's still eating. A guy woth that many btc and Cash probably has an active social life and dines on 5 course meals and bottles of red.

Fucking hell Veeky Forums.

tfw NSA has everything and ran out of things to archive so now they want to start a butt identification database.

>same exact thread
>every single week
>more and more sharpie pics

Good night OP, let me introduce myself im a thirld world poorfag who see those 0.2 btc as the wage of a month, im not desesperated at all but considering the situation i think it could be funny if you send it to me even 0.1 and let those dumb fags BTFO. if you agree i will apreciate very much that and will post the txid if you dont well it doesnt matter i have dignity and i wish the best of the lucks for you. BTW good thread even if you dont give me btc you gave me a lot of keks.
12jJ1z25GBRp1GcMEay2akGQoH6LgjD3xZ

this is clearly the superior board

I have social phobia to the point that my skin feels so itchy that I will scratch it until it bleeds
The only "job" I can have is trading crypto, but im too poor for this
currently I hold 0.02722007 BTC

1NZYXMxkAKuVczQao6CBtNtP2RUw1XtM5w

I would be okay with any ammount tho, since 0.002 BTC would alreayd be 10% of what I own right now

>$1000 wage of the month
>third world
>not rich

>BTW good thread even if you dont give me btc you gave me a lot of keks.

you're literally worse than a paid friend

dont bother OP has gone. at least he did a funny thread

you are right, i was wrong, actually its about two months. but dont get mad im not serious about the giveaway if he sends its ok if dont it doesnt matter i dont need it to eat. i get into this thread just for the sharpies.

OP please send btc fast if you choose me so I can put it into eboost before people realize what just happened