What is the source of morality?

What is the source of morality?

An evolutionarily advantageous mutation.

My dick

humans

God.

Morality is a spook

Morals aren't real or absolute in any way

Moral intuition is an evolutionary adaptation caused by the fact that cooperation was a better human group evolutionary strategy than a free for all.

Unironically logic and "human nature" as an average of humans beings.
Roughly mentally normal humans have common interests in a stable society and will value some things inherently.
Killing is always kind of bad for example unless you train humans to be unnaturaly desensibilized to death. (This is what bootcamps are for)
Brainlets will somehow think that morality is not real if morality is not a set of metaphysical laws but it's like claiming that everyone is a philosophical zombie if souls are not real.

My conscience.

/thread

these plus the ability of self-criticism

this.

God

>Brainlets will somehow think that morality is not real if morality is not a set of metaphysical laws
But that's true.

>but it's like claiming that everyone is a philosophical zombie if souls are not real
P-Zombies have to do with qualia, what are you even talking about?

>But that's true.
Why? Physical reality can be real without platonic forms or equivalent, I don't see why logic systems and thoughts existing in brains would be different.

>Brainlets will somehow think that morality is not real if morality is not a set of metaphysical laws but it's like claiming that everyone is a philosophical zombie if souls are not real.

The emotion of love and the mental capacity to empathise.

Phenomenological quantification

Good argument, you really showed them.

morality is the herd instinct of of humanity

Morality was invented by the white man

>Physical reality can be real without platonic forms or equivalent
>I don't see why logic systems and thoughts existing in brains would be different

>my thoughts are real therefore my ideas are true

self-awareness and the revelation that others are sapient also