Metaverse, just waiting to collapse

So it was the whales initially buying in huge between 80 cents and 1,20. I did not save the picture, but it was from one of the crypto groups which you have to pay a bitcoin for monthly in order to be part of, they stated they'd pump this project up in price whereafter they'd dump it and leave the rest bagholders.

After that the Veeky Forums foundation followed.
And now the normies come in when youtube is shilling it.

This project has no clear roadmap whatsoever, the only promise is an add on a exchange, which they are also not open about. There is absolutely no proof on those 5 core developers and 70 employees.

The main part of the community by now exists out of people that missed out on gains in early , OMG, Antshares, Walton.
The entire community goes by speculation of what this concept could become, and what etp could be. But all without any proof or paper of progress. ETP is driven by pure speculation, And if you do not get out in time, if you are too greedy, you will become a bagholder when the whales dump on you. I mean just look at the earlier chart, of previous week, look at how they've been toying with the graphs. This is a 1 party profit game, the rest will suffer from it.

Do not become a bagholder among the normies, user. Please don't

and we're already back to 86k

did you miss your chance to buy that split second 80k dip?

lel

More like last chance to get in before the third leg... then you dump

I face palm every-time someone mentions whale groups buying in at low prices and manipulating the market. I briefly remember a post at $2 when they were saying the same thing and it was going to collapse.

>82k now
>What is a bounce
Sold at 92k see you faggots around 70k when I buy back in

Damn it's crashing HARD. Faster then I expected. I'll be glued to my computer looking for reentry. Possibly below 70k

This is my favorite part, where newfags have no idea how to stomach a 20% decline after a 400% rally.

Yep, bought at 1.33 sold at 4.
I don't even care if it moons more.

Profit is profit. I made in one week what I make in 3 months at my wageslaving job.

Never be greedy anons.
That's the no1 rule in speculative investments.

classic FUD post

Whats going to moon harder? This or Metropolis?

user just unlocked achievement: Responsible Gains

>it was from one of the crypto groups which you have to pay a bitcoin for monthly in order to be part of,

totally believable

lel

Dumb to not get back in desu. Bought at 1.3 sold at 5. If I can get back in at 4 I'll ride this to $10

can i pls get invite, sir?

So youre saying its going to pump again?

Just ask yourself if you can see this project hitting $10 before the end of the year.

if a half assed project like NEO can hit $50, this can hit $100.

I sold before huge rally, I think its got potential, but at this point literally only thing driving it is 'next neo'.

Stop it with your retarded fucking amateur TA on random chaos, please ffs . I cant stand this braindeadness of some of you anymore. TA also predicted bitcoin wouldnt break through 5000 this week, we all know what happened. Fuck you and your amteurish idiotic TA mother fuckers

I agree so much user, TA doesnt work in a random hype fueled shitfest that is crypto.

>The entire community goes by speculation of what this concept could become

The only point of spending time with girls is because of the speculation of you fucking her later that night.