Apologize

sir please sell me esp- LINK on binance please sir
sergi dies

Im still holding faggot kys

>link falls 10 percent
"ITS CRASHING!!1!!"
>link gains 10%
"ITS MOONING!!1!!"

its going sideways now and its been going sideways for weeks. It will go sideways until something is announced/not announced.

Big deal I bought in at $.44

>already recovered from the "conference crash"
Truly the best coin

Yeah and it was fluctuating between 43-47 all last week. What is the deal?

the most FUDed coin ever and basically the only thing it did was to fall a bit when BTC did a new ATH

I bought in at like 36 cents, no fucks given here

It was just picking up speed before btc had to jump from 5500 to 5700

SIBOS, bro

>unironically looking at the USD price

>not planning on cashing out in USD

This rumor that IBM are just building the same thing has me shook

I bought in at 17 cents. Feeling quite comfy.

never seen a source for this

this. you kids are just all over the place. take your ritalin and chill out.

>tfw could have bought in at .12 for 10 grand USD but had to wait for an 8 days processing time from fiat to ETH and then it mooned to ~48 in 3 days and had a mental breakdown at work and started crying cursing my existence

Dude...pure out FUD. Yep, IBM is working on blockchains. Guess what? So are everyone else. This is just a continuation of the supercomputes on every city FUD thats been going around. The research I found said they had been in progress for 6 months. Chainlink has been in the works for 4 years. First mover in a tech always has first momentum. You're fine. There are no other TRUSTLESS, DECENTRALIZED ORACLES out there that are a working product (or at least they haven't announced).

link will not be the only player in this game and its stupid to think they will be. However, after tomorrow they are the only one with a demonstrably provable working product that's ready to go. If you sell...you WILL regret it.

>tfw got in presale for that much

>IBM
What is this the fucking mid-Cold War when IBM was an actual power?

Unfortunately, IBM is still very much a player in enterprise development. They are more of a software implementation firm these days.

Please excuse my initial snarky response. That is interesting to know and I'll look into their current operations thanks user.

IBM is building blockchains not oracles lmao. Even fucking Oracle is only building blockchains and not oracles.

Its more lucrative for them to compete with Hyperledger.

same

>122k eth sats
>7k sats
lol. one last small ride up and then the dump. you will never sell you 155k eth sat/10k sat bags.

Even if that's the case, it was all worth it for the memes.

Which was my original point in.

>IBM
Fake news, it's Apple. They're building supercomputers that will crack bitcoins code with quantum algorithms and undermine blockchain technology, including ChainLink.

whats your source?

lets talk bitcoin investing! email me at [email protected]

>Muh Apple geniuses
Fuck off. That excuse for a company was brought back from the brink by psychopath faggot Job's occasional genius for marketing and nothing else. Now he's gone they're "dominant" in the same way MySpace once was - a big name/empty suit waiting to be deflated.

Quatum computers are only a problem if you are a retard who doesnt know how to properly use cryptos.

>comfy af

fuck off shill

>Apple iMac
>Quantum anything

holy shit you don't know anything about computers

"eth sats" that's how I know you're a newfriend

Has nothing to do with Veeky Forums FUD. It's all about BTC mooning. It help up relatively well compared to other alts. We'll see if it can survive the SIBOS let down though.

>eth sats