Italians are not roma-

Italians are not roma-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/italy-playmaker-andrea-pirlo-chips-in-with-attack-on-conservative-england-side-7888859.html
linkiesta.it/it/article/2014/12/17/andrea-pirlo-non-e-sinti-e-a-dirlo-e-proprio-lui/23921/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Beppe Grillo

t. Antoninus Pius

no one in reality actually thinks this.

Some Afrocentrists think they don't.

I think he looks like Pirlo

Pirlo is half gypsy

This is so gay anytime I see it flying around I imagine the poster shoving a cucumber up his ass

Are they supposed to look alike?

lol

No he is not.

t. Gay

YA GOT ME

He is.
independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/italy-playmaker-andrea-pirlo-chips-in-with-attack-on-conservative-england-side-7888859.html

holy shit
germanicucks btfo

Puttanate.

linkiesta.it/it/article/2014/12/17/andrea-pirlo-non-e-sinti-e-a-dirlo-e-proprio-lui/23921/

Italians are romans + longobards + some other nationality according to where you live

Some Itallians look Roman indeed :)

Considering romans were on average 163 cm tall I wouldn’t say so

Lombards and Goths didn't actually have a significant genetic contribution to the Italic people.

>Considering romans were on average 163 cm tall I wouldn’t say so
Define "romans".

The idea that ancient Italians like the Romans were short-statured is not supported by studies in the late 20th century.
These studies show a mean male stature of 168-170cm, a level not surpassed in most of Europe (not just Italy) till the late 19th century.

Camerano 5th/4th century BC (no.=20)...170.8 (Corrain 1977)

Camerano 4th/3rd century BC (no.=23)...170.1 (Corrain 1977)

Pontecagnano 4th/3rd century BC (no.=146)...169.1 (Pardini 1982)

Civitanova Marche (no.=67)...169 (Corrain 1982)

Herculaneum (no.= 49)...169.1 (Bissel 1991)

Osteria dell'Osa (Rome) (no.= 47)...168.3 (Becker 1992)

Tarquinia (no.=31)...168.3 (Mallegni 1979)

Novilara (no.=27)...167.7 (Sergi 1907)

All those light people in italy prove your wrong. Retard

What happened them then?

Cato the Elder had red hair and grey eyes.

Is that Antonius Pius, or Marcus Aurelius? They look pretty similar.

That's shorter than the average Italian

Modern height averages have gained like 10cm in every first world country in the las 200 years. You can bet your ass that the average bersagliere marching through Porta Pia wasn't 179cm tall in 1870 either.

The Romans reported that the gauls were taller then them and the germanics even more.

Why would you trust reports over actual skeletons? The romans were known to exaggerate the danger presented by their enemies all the fucking time.

Do we really need this type of thread every fucking day?

G*rmanoid subhumans used to put their tallest men in front during the battles to scare their enemies.

The Romans or Julius Caesar in particular?

kek

Fucking Gallic rape-baby