Creating your own ICO

Give me ONE good reason you're not coding your own ICO and getting rich off of normie investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

uetoken.com/
discord.gg/ryBGan4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I probably could, but the SEC would fuck me inside out.

i'm scared of the sec.
t. burgerman

So the Useless Ethereum token uetoken.com/ is illegal?

So I'm pretty sure that as long as you're not promising dividends (like NEO with GAS?) then it's not considered a security, so you're fine? Does anyone have info contradicting this?

I have all the code needed for an ICO sale/airdrop and a proper ERC20 token.

Give me the name, total supply and description/ icon ideas and I'll throw together a site and airdrop you a generous amount of the token.

This offer extends to anyone reading this.

Scarce coin.
Only make 10 total.

Blade

So you're not worried at all about the legality of this coin? Do you have to set up a company or just sort of pay some taxes at some point? (To be legally in the clear, I know you can probably get away with it if you're trying to hide)

No, but by the time i had something put together im sure ICO's will have more restrictions.

airdropping 0.00001 tokens to everyone is sorta underwhelming.

what
do you think doing eBTC again with a better name, no 10% owner cut and no infinite supply? The person who made eBTC was a retard but I think people would buy a 21m total cap token

I am not concerned at all, and no you never have to pay taxes if you do it right or simply live in the right countries.

discord.gg/ryBGan4

Something in Latin. People love Latin.

accedo

Lots of letters that are the same height is also good.

Release the same amount as some mathematical constant to make it seem even more impressive.

e for easy
271, 828,182

Fin.

I almost forgot, get pic related on board as an advisor

eBCC

Eh, I mean as long as it's just an easy tax form and not setting up an entire company, I feel like I'd rather just pay the US gubmint than face the wrath of the IRS with their unlimited statutes, since I live here and want to continue living here.

A different country and I might take my chances though.

The coin needs a purpose for the website. But otherwise I could create that token right now.

Rebirth
RBT
77 million coin (people often like number 7)
"In this world of false promises through ICOs and useless Airdrops, a new coin wants to change the (INSERT YOUR NICHE HERE) through a rebirth in the cryptosphere.

Done.

0x17102787cF8F8545202f67625ED51536bCdF3e3E

Thank you, OP, lets get rich.

Am I drunk? No OP, thank you user. Damn.

Good Boy Points. GBP. Have customers trade for tendies and hentai.

Just invent one and just good trigger words: journey, experience, revolutionize, re-imagine, redefine, blocks, links, spheres, power of, social reordering, deconstruct/reconstruct, secure, decentralized

Make it sound like you're doing something new and exciting in a meaningful way without actually saying what you're doing.

Maybe find a space that hasn't been touched, or one that needs work. "facilitate secure icos for new ventures looking to raise development funds, in a decentralized environment that is transparent and intuitive"

$$$$$

Also send me a few million when you make it and I'll write the rest of the copy/advise on your site if you want. We can shill it on biz too.

0xa2761b9b52aa1c5567ac0a61960A98995D21A804

I am.

the one thing im lacking a nice looking HTML template or something and a basic token icon svg or similar.

I'll shill a coin with you and split the dev portion with you

>nice looking html template.

I'm guessing you've never made a website before?

the wolf of wall street 2 happening right here

I have a project that I'm currently thinking up, but it's going to be an airdrop, not an ICO.
You anons will be the first to know about it.

I'm not much of a frontend guy. I am a firmware engineer and a backend systems developer

Need a front end guy then, one that can do basics and also do graphics for the project. Pretty graphics get investment