Soviet won because of Lend Lease

>Soviet won because of Lend Lease
>They are barbaric asiatic horde and raped wimminz

>>Soviet won because of Lend Lease
pic related
>>They are barbaric
Not really
>asiatic
depends on which unit, there were indeed many asiatics in the Red Army...
>and raped wimminz
Yes, they did, even if it makes tankies like you mad

>the Soviet soldiers all raped those based German women
>>but there was also times when the Wehrmacht committed rapes
>haha nope can't rape the willing all the dirty Slavs welcomed the great Aryan cock stay mad ruskie xD

g*rmnoid needs to try another beta uprisings so that he can be pushed even further back into west

>>Soviet won because of Lend Lease
>raped wimminz
these are both true

What did you hope to prove with that picture?
Because it doesn't prove anything. No one claims LL didn't help Soviets, only thing people claim is that it didn't "save" them, it only allowed them to fight more easily.
Statements pulled out of context or made to foreigners to express gratitude do not change the fact LL was around 7% of Soviet war production.
Before Moscow, only British aid arrived in relevant quantity.

>Soviets won
They didn't

Also, quoting Khrushchev, who had every reason to downplay the effectiveness of Stalin's regime, is just laughable.
Seriously, this shouldn't be a discussion. Claiming it was equipment that made the difference, and not the fighting and blood of millions of Soviet soldiers, is just fucking insane.
Even if every fucking tank and machine of Red Army was made in USA, you would still have a half-assed argument. But it was 7-10% of Soviet war production. What you people are doing is like that shit with Polish pilots and BoB. It wasn't RAF and 90% of it's pilots, it was Poles that gave them the edge! Ridiculous.

>around 7% of Soviet war production
but in very essential areas. I don't have the image, but I've seen a graph that said a large amount of Soviet rubber, aircraft fuel and trucks was provided through L-L. Especially the large amount of trucks was essential to the success of operations like Bagration or Vistula-Oder

>Claiming it was equipment that made the difference, and not the fighting and blood of millions of Soviet soldiers, is just fucking insane.
How are those fighting men getting to the fight? How are they being supplied? What are they eating? Without us trucks and British beef the Soviets at best would have recreated a stalemate in the trenches; however without the Soviets engaging the bulk of the Wehrmacht, the US and UK could never have liberated western Europe. They almost failed to take Italy when opposed by 3 divisions while the Soviets ate 300 or more.
Defeating Germany was a team effort, I don't know why this is so hard for many people to grasp.

>soviets won da hole war by dem selves!

>very essential areas
Because Soviets obviously focused on other areas, given how their needs were partly fulfilled by Western Allied aid. What's ''very essential''? Aviation fuel? Food? Or ammo? Or tanks? Mechanization? Everything is essential for successful prosecution of war effort.
If they weren't given aid, they would compensate. Outcome would most probably be the same.
Problem with all this shit is the presumption that Soviets just barely survived. That's absolute bullshit. Germans were never even close to knocking them out. Germans were beaten in front of Moscow after terrible psychological shock and loses of the early defeats. By then, very little American aid arrived (though British did send relevant quantities of equipment).
So to say American and British aid helped a lot is accurate, but to say it ''saved'' them, or ''won the war'', is some next-level retardation.
To put things in context, Britain received three times as much as Soviet Union.
>Defeating Germany was a team effort
Exactly, so that's why you're totally downplaying the contribution of Soviet military and their industry, and making it look like LL was the most important thing, without which they would be squashed.
Which, again, is not true, and obviously demonstrated by the fact they won in front of Moscow, and then even started a counteroffensive that threatened to collapse German front.
Another detail: Soviets weren't given free shit, they paid for all that stuff, in gold.

>Especially the large amount of trucks was essential to the success of operations like Bagration or Vistula-Oder
Not him but that's the main argument for lendlease imo. The argument is that it helped Russia pull off massive offensives later on in the war. Basically had it not been for lendlease Russia's offensives would've been much slower and we probably would've seen the Western allies capture Berlin first and/or Russia would have less influence over Eastern Europe, however a victory nonetheless. Although lend lease was also important with its food supplies and of the sort, since this let Russia focus more on military production, how much this affected however is sort of up for debate from what I've read, since it's pretty hard to measure how much of the raw materials were actually used by the USSR and how much of it was domestic production. Regards to food Albert makes this statement:
>Lend-Lease food didn’t become be common until 1943. Yet many Lend-Lease staples were widespread for the rest of the war.
So from what I can tell lend-lease was the most important when it came to all the offensives and counter-offensives of the USSR, rather than the defensives.

by Albert I mean Albert L. Weeks in "Russia's life-saver" (A fairly ironic name). Van Tuyll in his "Feeding the Bear: American Aid to the Soviet Union, 1941-1945" also basically comes to the conclusion that it did help a lot, but it wasn't a "life-saver".

Of course it was a life saver. All of their trucks and railroad rolling stock came from the US, as well as most of their boots. Without Lend Lease, the subhuman slavs would have been barefoot marching and starving. The subhuman slavs advanced because of that aid and the blood of 14.5M subhumans that Stalin sacrificed for his murderous empire.

7% my hairy white ass

>wh*Tey thinks he deserves a you

>sovit solder raped butifel german women

>wh*Tey

I don't understand why you spam every thread with this. This is the third thread I've seen you in and I brought this up in another one just a minute ago and you said it wasn't you.

>sovit unon wound win wzout lendliz
>what do yu men by "Lend leaz started after counterattack"?

I'm not sure who you're talking about, I just find the wh*te meme funny.
t. wh*Tey.

It's only you on here doing it. And you keep doing it. But in situations where I can' tell if you're seriously arguing. Obviously not itt, but in others.

>only you on here
If you mean saying "wh*Tey" here, yes. On the whole board? Sorry, no. You seem to be paranoid.