Ark

The accumulation is reaching a level where we may not be able to contain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The conference yesterday revealed to us all the stuttering potheads that run this sca... oh fuck it.

Are you the ark whale? When's the pump coming?

Grabbing as much as possible in preparation for launch.

ink or it didn't happen

>tfw roll a 9802 in the faucet

tfw all sub 9800 :(

Wait up for an arklet please. I'm trying to get to at least 2k ark buying all the dips under 50. Made it to about 1350 so far!

T-that candle!

Highest ive rolled is a 9957 ftw.

Which faucet? Someone shoot a link to the ark faucet

biz_classic.
classicdelegate.biz
You have to stake your ARK in the delegate by voting in the wallet. Then when you register with the website you can get 3x the rewards from the faucet.

>fill in captcha
>roll
>captcha verification failed
>its spinning and occasionally stops on pic related
>it keeps spinning

You have some JS blocker turned on or something user? I haven't encountered that.

None at all. I have to use fagfox if I want to use the delegate website, and I haven't bothered installing blockers or extensions on it.

you running a vpn? happened to me earlier, had to turn off my vpn for it to work

No.

[quietely arkumulates]

>see this post
>remember to go roll again
>get 9900

Maximum comfy. We are all going to make it anons.

I have 200 ark, is it worth to vote on this delegate stuff?
how does this work?

I remember seeing a fuss about ti a while back ago with biz classic and another sect of biz
some arkie user please update me

you'll get 0.0477 Ark/day
classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Nice, I rolled a 9868 today.

Can I put like 10 ark into a second wallet and vote for the biz delegate on that account to collect the 3x faucet rewards?

ARGH ALL MY FUCKING ARK

Yes. We've had a lot of people doing that so we may put a minimum requirement once we increase faucet rewards.

Any idea what the minimum might be? My delegate gives me 2 ark a week, which is more than what my estimated biz payout is, so I don't really want to switch over.

Also any idea what the daily rewards might look like?

There was no other sect.

The original "biz" delegate got overthrown once he sent $6000 worth of our forged ark to a single wallet. We created biz_classic and absorbed the original biz voters.

We haven't decided yet but will announce it when we do.

We're also going to be increasing rewards from the faucet once biz_private starts forging. It'll be 95% payouts with the remaining 5% being donated to fund the faucet, which means we can increase faucet payouts.

5% is roughly 21 ark so we hope to average to around that much being given out via the faucet each day. May be a bit less since we need to pay for server costs and such, but ~20 is a good estimate.