>tfw only 25k REQs

Guess I'm settling for an Audi A7 for now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 300 eth deep

>2500 REQ

>tfw only 6000REQ

I'm not balls deep. I'm like knees deep.

>100k REQ

When am i selling this shit?

We've gotta go at least x5 boyz

WE ballin'! 100x

134,260 master race here

>33k req

i was going to sell most of my link for this but ive been playing ico shitcoin roulette for too long and dont wanna risk it

oh well, we /hondacivic/ now boys

119.5k REQ

I liquidated most of my shitcoins to max out

worst case I see this as a 2x so it was a no brainer for me

>Only 32k REQ

wtf how

i thought i was a big shot with 100 ETH

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

does anyone know when exactly our tokens will be tradeable?

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Oct 20th

thanks, i just want to see what the prices will be. i won't be selling my tokens for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

Is it too late to get in this? I'm thinking of selling my LINKs and going all in on this instead

You gotta wait for the ICO now, it's october 20

180 eth in the presale and 5 maxed open sale accounts